Jeff - Week 7 - HoH & PoV

CeCiMom

• Replies 489
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be hilarious if "big jeff" leaves tomorrow night, lol. Only a doucher calls himself "big jeff" every other sentence on national TV. However, their simple minded fanbase just eats that crap up because he is a good looking guy, pathetic. Season 13 is the worst in BB history, hands down. 12 was even better then this sad bunch of mostly sheep.

It would be hilarious if "big jeff" leaves tomorrow night, lol. Only a doucher calls himself "big jeff" every other sentence on national TV. However, their simple minded fanbase just eats that crap up because he is a good looking guy, pathetic. Season 13 is the worst in BB history, hands down. 12 was even better then this sad bunch of mostly sheep.

Ouch, someone get me a band-aid that hurts

Ouch, someone get me a band-aid that hurts

:animated_rotfl:

I think it's hilarious too! I guess I'm in the mood to laugh at attacks on posters today! Who cares, right :cheers: ?

Jeff is handsome and he's a guy's guy! That's much more important to me than the good-looking part.

There are some women who like metrosexuals like Brenda who constantly cry and sob like a girl but not me-I'm old school.

Jeff :crown:

The newbies don't need to side with J/J/R or Dani, but stick together b/c after tonight they will have the numbers. The four of them are just sitting back and letting the vets take themselves out. Jeff, Dani and Rachel are the toughest competitiors, Kalia won 1 HOH and Adam won 1 POV, with Porsche declaring she has come second in the last 4 comps, with Jeff not playing in HOH and Dani being in jury, both who have beat her, she has a better shot at winning HOH. I understand that Dani is a big threat, but the newbies are the bigger threat, the only way I see any of the vets making it to F2, is to vote out Kalia and get the rest of the newbies out. I don't like Dani, but that's just the way I see it.

It seems more simple minded to call someone else simple minded because you disagree with their choice of favorites on a reality tv show.

Thus far, Jeff has played a good game and luck has been on his side. I hope that he continues to do well.

The newbies don't need to side with J/J/R or Dani, but stick together b/c after tonight they will have the numbers. The four of them are just sitting back and letting the vets take themselves out. Jeff, Dani and Rachel are the toughest competitiors, Kalia won 1 HOH and Adam won 1 POV, with Porsche declaring she has come second in the last 4 comps, with Jeff not playing in HOH and Dani being in jury, both who have beat her, she has a better shot at winning HOH. I understand that Dani is a big threat, but the newbies are the bigger threat, the only way I see any of the vets making it to F2, is to vote out Kalia and get the rest of the newbies out. I don't like Dani, but that's just the way I see it.

You're right--the newbies could take this game to the end. But, they also had the numbers at the start of the game & they did nothing with the advantage then. Dani could be sitting pretty in the vet alliance if she hadn't defected in week 3. Jeff really wanted to keep that alliance intact, but no way could he trust Dani. (wisely)

But the newbies will continue to ride the J/J train - right until "big" Jeff boots them out one by one stop by stop before the final destination. Jeff has played a better game this season, I will give him that, but I still liked him better when he was biting his tongue and not trash talking everyone else once he got HOH. That just makes him look like the rest of the petty people and though the rest of you aren't in agreement, it also makes him look a lot less attractive to me. I like a man's man much better when he doesn't stoop to the level of those around him. When he stoops, he loses the luster. Boys like that are a dime a dozen. Of course, it could just be "big" Jeff in da house. So I will say I am not liking this "big" Jeff in da house. Maybe the stars will come back to my eyes AFTER he departs this particular game.

:animated_rotfl: Aw big Jeff is something else. He told Jordon last night, after they got in bed, that he was sick of always telling the truth and was going to start lying. This was AFTER he spent 30 or so minutes lying to Rachel saying he didnt throw POV last week

I think Shelly might be his mom

It seems more simple minded to call someone else simple minded because you disagree with their choice of favorites on a reality tv show.

Thus far, Jeff has played a good game and luck has been on his side. I hope that he continues to do well.

I agree! :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl: Aw big Jeff is something else. He told Jordon last night, after they got in bed, that he was sick of always telling the truth and was going to start lying. This was AFTER he spent 30 or so minutes lying to Rachel saying he didnt throw POV last week

I think Shelly might be his mom

Just out of curiosity... was wondering why you dislike Jeff so much.

I don't know who Jeff thinks he is, but someone needs to introduce the man to himself. He thinks he's this great man of integrity, when actually he's just as much of a liar and ppl basher as the rest of them. I heard him bash Adam to Jordan last night, and it was so bad I almost turned off the feeds. I couldn't believe that was the same guy, who to his face calls Adam "buddy" and pet names like "cruddy" and have been promising the guy a f4 deal since week two. It was like listening to a bipolar. The guy has a terrible attitude, and even jumped on Jordan for a few minutes when she tried to explain something to him. During that conversation, I seriously wanted him gone, and was hoping Shelly and Adam would flip just to do it. I know that would put Rachel in jeopardy, but something has to be done about Jeff soon.

Ha ha ha! Are you listening to Jeff on the feeds? He is being absolutely hilarious!!!

yep the are talking about with weird house and things disappearing. He said last time about this time is when he started to crack. He is trying to be motivational. In the room is J&J and Rach and Adam.

Hey, what is that live link for BB on the net ? A lot of people have NFL games on tonite . I know in the Carolinas the Panthers will take the place of BB and it will be shown later.

Here is one of the links I watch that is East Coast (I am on the West Coast) http://tvpc.tv/Channel.php?ChannelID=3018

yep the are talking about with weird house and things disappearing. He said last time about this time is when he started to crack. He is trying to be motivational. In the room is J&J and Rach and Adam.

He is so animated! Cracks me up!!!

Archived