Sign in to follow this  
CeCiMom

Porsche - Week 7 - Nominee (PoV used, off block)

porsche.jpg

I need a new bandwagon. I choose you Porsche!

Have the others realized they need to drag her carcass to the finish line to be guaranteed of winning?

could go on the block

but the number one target will be daniele :animated_bouncy:

She has been getting better and better in each comp. Girl better watch her head.. or it will roll. Her only chance this week is if J and J don't choose to BD Rachel, and if Dani doesn't win veto.

I hope T-Bone gets a big old slop bone to eat this week!

Jeff to Jordan-----I want Porche to feel what it's like to worry about going on the block & what it's like to be on the block......she won't find the recipe for it on a cookie box :animated_rotfl:

target Kalia (and always be ready to take Dani out) because next week will most likely be a quiz comp. Maybe she was lucky to win but you know endurance isn't her thing.

I would love to see T-bone on slop too! And on the block! I hope they put up Dani with her though, and Dani goes. Dani is the more dangerous one.

I would love to see T-bone on slop too! And on the block! I hope they put up Dani with her though, and Dani goes. Dani is the more dangerous one.

You are so right, smassadi.

I can't wait to see & hear P's pitch to Jeff......and his reaction to it :animated_bouncy:

I can't wait to see & hear P's pitch to Jeff......and his reaction to it :animated_bouncy:

P and K both! Should be great. Jeff will make them squirm.

If Jeff nominates Porsche, which he probably will, I'd love to see Rachel win POV and take her off the block, so she has a direct hand in evicting Daniele. Karma :P

Plus, it may help her win some points with Porsche. Couldn't hurt.

T-bone happy about being a HaveNot (I really think she and Adam have a F2 deal if they can work it out)

2z7ju38.jpg

T-bone happy about being a HaveNot (I really think she and Adam have a F2 deal if they can work it out)

2z7ju38.jpg

I agree totally. Porches was clever and has enthralled Adam. He is her slave. Not to be trusted.

If Jeff nominates Porsche, which he probably will, I'd love to see Rachel win POV and take her off the block, so she has a direct hand in evicting Daniele. Karma :P

Plus, it may help her win some points with Porsche. Couldn't hurt.

HA! I hope Dani does get evicted this way! I can't stand the way it's always predictable that she wins POV.

This is Wretchel's last chance to look like a competitor again instead of a helpless baby without Brenda. DO IT Wretchel!!!

HA! I hope Dani does get evicted this way! I can't stand the way it's always predictable that she wins POV.

This is Wretchel's last chance to look like a competitor again instead of a helpless baby without Brenda. DO IT Wretchel!!!

Rachel doesn't get to play. :( She's hosting.

I hope Porsche wins and takes herself off the block, and then Dani goes up. Lol Rachel would love it, and so would Jeff because it would make his job a lot easier.

Rachel doesn't get to play. :( She's hosting.

Thanks! :animated_bouncy: Too bad!

I really want anyone to win but dani, although Porsche would probably be best. The scenario of her taking herself off and getting dani BD would be great!