Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont understand why the comments about Kathy are taken sooo personal by some on this board, noone is bashing you or your life or your job or your circumstance, I find it really strange that what any of us think about ol Kathy bothers some sooo much, who cares. I respect the police personel that serve and protect and in no way does it have anything to do with what I think about Kathy, nothing , zero, nada, zip. I wouldn't insult the working police forces out there by even associating Kathys actions so far in this game, she states she is a police officer sherriff, which would lead us to believe she has some git up and go, yet she lays around and smokes like a chimney all the while talking about her struggle with cancer, it disgusts me , and it is only normal that the general public would take her actions and make fun of her in her profession not making fun of her profession, there is a difference. and it has nothing to do with any one but her. She us apathertic and it only makes us wonder is this how she is??Cause come on not this is now genius game play, whether she is still there or not, she has not gotten there for any gallant moves, or any moving at all for that matter.

Well put, Fatcat.

and I do believe Kathy's git up and go done got up and went.

What gameplay? ;)

no we are talkin about the way Kathy has presented herself is the most lazy and useless way possible, and called it game play, I certainly do run it around in my mind that how she is presenting herself could very well be how she really is, which would lead me to believe she is not a great cop. I am also sayin what Gameplay,lolol

I think so many of these people suck at this game. Rachel and Matt are playing the rest are waiting to play. I'm not sure what they are waiting for but there're waiting. So her game play or lack there of doesn't really bother me.I am hoping since yet again the brigade has decided that it is not in their best intrest to play for hoh this week that Kathy wins because I don't think Brit wants to win either.

I think so many of these people suck at this game. Rachel and Matt are playing the rest are waiting to play. I'm not sure what they are waiting for but there're waiting. So her game play or lack there of doesn't really bother me.I am hoping since yet again the brigade has decided that it is not in their best intrest to play for hoh this week that Kathy wins because I don't think Brit wants to win either.

I'm willing to bet, if every single one of them throw it, Kathy still won't win. She's so lazy, if breathing didn't come natural, she'd fall over dead.

It's not in Britney's best interest to win HOH now. She's still got Rachel under her spell, and she wants the guys to respect that she didn't use POV to keep Lane safe. Her endgame is to get rid of Rachel, but I think she'd rather help make it a reality as a voter than make it a possibility as HOH.

The "bumbling brigade" better hope and pray that Kathy wins hoh and not Brendan. If he wins i see two brigade members up for eviction this week.

The "bumbling brigade" better hope and pray that Kathy wins hoh and not Brendan. If he wins i see two brigade members up for eviction this week.

And it would be about time too

Brenda will never forgive herself if she drops the ball in Thursday's comps. It will be fun to see Rack-Hell on the block. Let's hope she's on slop too.

ditto! My dream is to the Red Snapper and her puppy dog on the block.

Archived