Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:hurray: to Monk and CeCi! Great posts.

I have to say, I originally thought I would like Ronnie ... his geekiness was kind of cute. But then he opened his mouth and became ugly to me. However, if Ronnie had the personality that Jeff does, heck yes I would have voted for him to have the Coup D'etat! It's what's inside that counts with me. :) This whole argument that Jeff only got the power b/c he is handsome is akin to saying he only got it because he was white or saying Chee-ma only got HoH because she's black or saying Kevin only got on the show because they needed a token gay guy. Someone is always going to find something wrong with anything people do.

quote name='Kamaka' date='Aug 14 2009, 04:46 PM' post='601794']

Hey I have been doing my part for the eye candy. All this game talk is getting in the way damn it! LOL

Here's a nice recap

bb11_073009_JeffFantasizesAboutHoH.jpg

bb11_jeff.jpg

Sorry Jodan just happens to be in the body shot pics. They are cute together though.

JeffJordan.jpg

big-brother-11-1.jpg

CBS_BIGBROTHER1103_CLIP3.jpg

Drooling_smiley.gif

Jordan has those curves in all the right places :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

I'm really not trying to poo-poo on all the delicious Jeff pics but, just keep in mind that pictures take up a lot more time to load, which bogs down the servers... result could be not getting into Morty's at all. :( Quoting does the same and we're all supposed to be keeping that to a minimum too.

So, post pics but, lets not get silly with it... k?

Jessie's out because he f'd up his own game... imho

Agreed. America didn't vote him out. Jeff, Jordan, Kevin, and Michelle did. We didn't force Jeff to nominate Jessie, nor did we prep the HG to evict him. Jessie made his own enemies. He got lazy thinking he had it all made with his little followers, not realizing that the power can shift at any time. He acted as though he ran the house. Perhaps if he was a little more humble and active with the others, he'd still be there.

But ya, making fun of the feed watchers, posing at every chance, being an arrogant @ss, didn't help his cause any. If he was so concerned with America, he would have handled/portrayed himself better. Yes, he did improve, sadly it just wasn't enough.

Your point about Jeff choosing who to put up is spot on. Viewers didn't have a say on who he would put up. He could have decided that Russell was the bigger threat. And if Jessie had made any kind of bond with the others during his four weeks of powertripping, who knows what might have happened.

I'm really not trying to poo-poo on all the delicious Jeff pics but, just keep in mind that pictures take up a lot more time to load, which bogs down the servers... result could be not getting into Morty's at all. :( Quoting does the same and we're all supposed to be keeping that to a minimum too.

So, post pics but, lets not get silly with it... k?

Sorry CeCi...I will behave.

J/J for the win. I'd love it to be Jeff winning and Jordan coming in second, but I'd be just as happy if Jordan won and Jeff came in second. Now I'm curious about what's going to happen when Michelle lets them stay in the HOH room overnight. WooHoo. (but secretly wishing it was me in there instead of Jordan.)

Hey there, my fellow Jeff gawkers err... I mean fans. :P I've seen all the awesome pictures y'all have been posting and I thank you for that, but I am looking for one and I haven't seen it yet.

Does anyone have a picture/screencap or when Jeff stood up on Thursday's show and everyone had their WTF...I knew it faces on? I saw one at another forum, but it was in an icon/avatar and was too small. I want to see his brillant smile (facing camera of course) with all NBK (Nothing but Knuckleheads) all guffawing. A animated .gif would be even better, but I will take whatever you have. :D

I would, as others here, love to see it again.

:)

Kerri

Archived