Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually if Jeff had warts I would expect Jordan was right there in line to be given the Coup instead

It's strictly a popularity contest in the middle of a game

Imagine you were playing monopoly for $500,000 real money. And half way through the game it was decided there would be some special power awarded as in the Coup vote. You are a nice person but the guy or gal next to you is nice but better looking and they win. No hard feelings afterwards when you lose? Is being nice and attractive part of monopoly? Or BB for that matter?

If before the monopoly game started the players were told that there would be twists within the game, expect the unexpected, etc, then they wouldn't be able to cry when a twist is throw into the game. Jessie is not unattractive on the outside. Natalie is not unattractive on the outside. But they are ugly in the way they act and play. Ronnie did have the ability to speak well and could have been a force in the house. But he was ugly about it, too. Jeff won because he was honest and loyal and not a bitter, negative person. And strong enough in the game that he would use it without fear of the target getting bigger on his back.

46 posts since 2005 and a bunch of those are in this thread?

You say you don't dislike Jeff but I get the feeling you really do or you were a BIG Jessie fan and are upset about what happened last night.

So if I had more posts it would make a difference. please! LOL

Actually I like Jeff and Jordan. They are nice people. I love seeing the nice people who play the game win. Unfortunately that is not always the case. But simply being nice and attractive is not enough. They have to play not float. Jeff and Jordan have done nothing so far. It's the truth

I'm a fan of the game. I like watching the game play. Awarding somebody something like the Coup in the middle of the season strictly on a popularity basis is wrong. You wouldn't stand for it in football, baseball, cards, board games or any other competition, but this is somehow okay?

Hey I am being honest. While I think quite a few of you are letting favouritism guide YOUR choice in the discussion. Funny how I am accused of liking somebody else. Actually I find this group disappointing in a lot of ways. The players who are playing the game (mostly not well) are not likeable. The likeable ones (like Jeff Jordan) are just sitting around being "nice". This season has not been very good at all. I'd rate it bottom 3

Similarly Coup de Grace? ring a bell? Or how about a military coup?

Uh, a military coup is the definition of coup d'etat, and I didn't need a dictionary to know that. If you didn't have the military behind you a coup d'etat is not possible ! just sayin ;)

My deal with the coup though, was it was too big a power to GIVE away. It is a cool concept, would have been cooler if one had to win a challenge, like boogie did. That is expect the unexpected! Remember we used to vote out a hg, they changed that cause we were voting for our fave people, not players!

The producers were trying to level the playing field because of their lopsided start..ie: putting jessie in ,GIVING him 1st HOH ,jocks numbers advantage... ect,ect,

Whether you belive me or not.. I would have felt the same about any of the other clicks had they won..They would have had a totally unfair advantage from JUMP STREET. It just so happens it was geared for jessie to have that advantage,because it was a jock competition that GAVE him that first HOH!!

I think how America got to vote and be a part of the game was VERY COOL! I think that Jeff absolutely won that power in a competition of favorite houseguest.

I especially love the irony that it played out the actual saying from the last coup de tat "competition".

"You Reap What You Sow" <=====That's why Jeff won this power!

Karma's a bitch, Bonnie.

we'll never know because "JEFF" is the complete package

I don't get your "theory"......... :rolleyes:

Jeff GOT the votes because he's attractive.........

Jesse didn't get them although "he looks attractive"

That proves MY point.........the vote was NOT based on LOOKS!

I don't get it either.

I did not vote for Jeff because of his looks! I like him as a person and player. Any voter can vote how they choose. Sure I am happy it worked out to be the person I voted for, that is only natural to have those feelings. Yes, I am happy Jessie left but I would have been just as happy to see GNat leave. Just because Jeff looks good does not mean anything. Judging someone because they look good and got the votes seems rather silly. It is like saying X person did not get the votes because most feel the person is not good looking or Lydia did not get the votes because she is a bottle blonde. See very silly!

Now enough of this stuff and let us have some eye candy! This thread looks empty. :food-smiley-005:

bb11_073009_JeffFantasizesAboutHoH.jpg

bb11_jeff.jpg

Sorry Jodan just happens to be in the body shot pics. They are cute together though.

JeffJordan.jpg

big-brother-11-1.jpg

I don't get it either.

I did not vote for Jeff because of his looks! I like him as a person and player. Any voter can vote how they choose. Sure I am happy it worked out to be the person I voted for, that is only natural to have those feelings. Yes, I am happy Jessie left but I would have been just as happy to see GNat leave. Just because Jeff looks good does not mean anything. Judging someone because they look good and got the votes seems rather silly. It is like saying X person did not get the votes because most feel the person is not good looking or Lydia did not get the votes because she is a bottle blonde. See very silly!

Now enough of this stuff and let us have some eye candy! This thread looks empty. :food-smiley-005:

bb11_073009_JeffFantasizesAboutHoH.jpg

bb11_jeff.jpg

Without a doubt, the cutest couple ever to be on a reality or show or any show for that matter. Boy, do they compliment each other or what?

JeffJordan.jpg

big-brother-11-1.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..............back to the thread I know & love :wub: .................thx joy!

(and if anyone is wondering, NO, I would not enjoy drooling over these pictures if Jeff looked like Ronnie :animated_rotfl: )

I'm a fan of the game. I like watching the game play. Awarding somebody something like the Coup in the middle of the season strictly on a popularity basis is wrong. You wouldn't stand for it in football, baseball, cards, board games or any other competition, but this is somehow okay?

There are many posts here to answer that. Start with Xal's post #101.

So if I had more posts it would make a difference. please! LOL

Actually I like Jeff and Jordan. They are nice people. I love seeing the nice people who play the game win. Unfortunately that is not always the case. But simply being nice and attractive is not enough. They have to play not float. Jeff and Jordan have done nothing so far. It's the truth

Hey I am being honest. While I think quite a few of you are letting favouritism guide YOUR choice in the discussion. Funny how I am accused of liking somebody else. Actually I find this group disappointing in a lot of ways. The players who are playing the game (mostly not well) are not likeable. The likeable ones (like Jeff Jordan) are just sitting around being "nice". This season has not been very good at all. I'd rate it bottom 3

Why do you keep sayin they J&J are floating, hello, they have not had any chace whatso ever to play this game, as they were all in cliques, and had to stick together, and Jesse's click of the athelets was running everything, so excuse me when you have no power to do anything how is that floating, the true floater in this game are Lydia and Kevin. Then when the coup got thrown in and the cliques got dismantled Jeff who was chosen by America to use that power because he is well balanced, not hateful and corrupt, he finally gets to make a play, and the right play was made, and if you are an avid BB fan, I would think that you would realize that Jeff and Jordan are anything but floaters, and poor Michelle has really been pulled thru the mud by the Jesse crew, so your statments are really off as far as i am concerned, entitled to your opinion but it seems a bit off. JMHO

I might also add that Jeff was a prt of the overbearing athelets clique, and saw them for what they were right form the beginning and did not join in with them, smart guy!!!! He could not stomach their BS, yeah but he is a floater, not!!!!

If before the monopoly game started the players were told that there would be twists within the game, expect the unexpected, etc, then they wouldn't be able to cry when a twist is throw into the game. Jessie is not unattractive on the outside. Natalie is not unattractive on the outside. But they are ugly in the way they act and play. Ronnie did have the ability to speak well and could have been a force in the house. But he was ugly about it, too. Jeff won because he was honest and loyal and not a bitter, negative person. And strong enough in the game that he would use it without fear of the target getting bigger on his back.

Twists in the game are fine. Spectators voting folks powers in a popularity vote based on looks and "niceness"? That's not a twist or a game. It's bogus

They could have had a Coup comp that involved solving a mystery or riddle which would require skills and give everybody an equal shot. Equal being the operative word. They have had these comps before where the answers are given secretly in DR. would have been great. I would have been happy if one of the nice folks won that (i.e. Kevin, Jeff, Jordan) Instead, this silliness. Bad move by BB. It has ruined the best aspects of a not so great season.

PS: For the record. My thoughts on the players

casey: I wish he was still around but I did not like the guy. Would have made the game interesting

ronnie: knew BB very well, should have spent more time learning how to play it. Was not likeable and played poorly I thought. might have been interesting to still have him around but eventually he would go and I would not be sad

Jesse: vain guy. Never really worked at trying to make folks like him. Not a fovourite at all. But he is not the bad guy Jeff lovers in this thread make him out to be either

natalie: Whoever said she is a brat nailed it. Horrible at comps. Mouthy. Not a favourite

Michelle: I can't stand her lack of committment from one moment to the next. Not a strong player between comps. Not much personality

Lydia: On the whole though she seems okay to me. her being different turns a lot of folks off. No chance for somebody this out of the mainstream to win a Coup voted on popularity

Kevin: Showed me a little bit by not using the POV which was cleverer that most folks give him credit for. Just as "nice" as anybody in the house. Just like American Idol, America is not ready to vote the Coup to a gay person. especially when multiple votes are okay (another bad idea)

chima: have not liked this woman since day one. But I will give her credit for actually playing the game and being open about it. She is not false

Braden: no big loss there

laura: Couple of big losses there. LOL. i suspect that being attractive would help her less. I bet women vote BB far more than men. No idea if she cold play on any level

jordan: cute girl. Kind of simple in more ways than one. Not as dumb as folks think. Not that smart either though. Attractive. nice and paired with Jeff are her game. That is it

Russell: This guy is such a jerk. One of my least favourite competitors. He does compete hard but does it poorly. No people skills or guile at all. Will keep his word though just to prove a point. Not a favourite at all

jeff: Nice guy, but not that nice using those homophobic slurs in that battle with Russ. Ladies find him attractive. As a house guest he is one of those most think they could be friends with I think. Has done virtually nothing so far outside of Coup gift

Kevin would be my mild favourite at present

Jeff, Jordan and lydia could win me over if they actually start playing (and I mean now not 3 weeks from now). As of now, sad effort from a BB game standpoint

If chima manges to last to the end I will respect her game but she still won't be a favourite

Natalie and Michelle. Sorry but these girls just are not ever going to get me as a fan

SO! when I say I dislike this Coup win by Jeff, it is because of BB not Jeff. this move sucked large. Take all the pot shots at me you want to, but Jeff did nothing to deserve this power. it has tainted what is a very weak season for BB

look. as far as I am concerned they can just make a special award to jeff of the 500K just for shining his light on us. who cares how well he plays the game? what game?

I agree.

I'm actually looking into relocating to Chicago and I need some roommates. Anyone????????????? :animated_bouncy:

OMG BB has allowed us to vote on tons of things. Why does it matter how or why he won? He won and if some want think it was all on his looks so what? I know why I voted and it was not about looks. Though I do love what has to offer!

BTW Thanks Joy for quoting me and helping to keep this thread looking good! :animated_bouncy:

Instead of debating with those that don't seem to get that maybe just maybe Jeff didn't win because of his looks or being nice and that some of actually do think he is playing the game and that is why we voted let us all enjoy the goods... (LOL no sense in wasting space with words)

CBS_BIGBROTHER1103_CLIP3.jpg

For the record even if I did not like how Jeff looks I do think he is playing the game. You don't have to talk sh*t about everyone, plant seeds and be a horrible person just to play this game.

look. as far as I am concerned they can just make a special award to jeff of the 500K just for shining his light on us. who cares how well he plays the game? what game?

well hate to break it to you, but there is a game that just got turned into a popularity contest where folks can vote as much as they can stand it

Thanks. You just proved my point

Archived