Jeff

CeCiMom

He had to stones to kick out the love of your life. What did Jessie do that was so hard---Sleep??? Give it up--your team lost and you are not good sports. IMOH

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
But be honest. If Jeff was unattractive do you really think he gets the Coup? Simple question really

we'll never know because "JEFF" is the complete package

I don't get your "theory"......... :rolleyes:

Jeff GOT the votes because he's attractive.........

Jesse didn't get them although "he looks attractive"

That proves MY point.........the vote was NOT based on LOOKS!

Yes you can look attractive and not get the votes

Just like you can be "nice" but unattractive and not get the votes, which is exactly my point, thank you

But be honest. If Jeff was unattractive do you really think he gets the Coup? Simple question really

Maybe. Maybe not. Ronnie is ugly inside and out. Jeff is nice and attractive. There is no definite answer to your question as Jeff being unattractive would've changed a lot of other things in the game.

truth :footballhelmet:

I'm a man and I voted for Jeff numerous times.

I don't vote based on looks, I vote based on who I like. Jeff is a likeable person. Most of the rest aren't.

These idiots KNOW every year America votes on stuff so they should not be such assholes in the house.

I can't hold this in anymore.

Jeff DID deserve the Coup. He HAS played the game...because he hasn't been able to!!!

Keep in mind the people Jeff wanted out from the start were ON HIS OWN TEAM! He threw HoH's left and right because if he won he couldn't get out who he wanted to. He was stuck with three people he didn't want to be stuck with because of BB. On top of that, they never would have went on their run had BB not given them Jessie for free with that stupid first comp geared for the athletes.

He DESERVED the coup. His entire TEAM deserved the Coup. BB was just correcting a mistake they made by letting Jessie back into the house. BB gave the Jessies team an unfair advantage so they fixed things by giving Jeff an unfair advantage.

By my computations things are all square now.

Great post!

None of the HG's knew how to pronounce it or it's meaning. It's not like they have a computer or dictionary handy.

None knew? I don't think so.

Computer or dictionary? These guys have not gone to school? it's a common enough term used in history, the news and stories

Similarly Coup de Grace? ring a bell? Or how about a military coup?

Computer or dictionary? These guys have not gone to school? it's a common enough term used in history, the news and stories

46 posts since 2005 and a bunch of those are in this thread?

You say you don't dislike Jeff but I get the feeling you really do or you were a BIG Jessie fan and are upset about what happened last night.

I never heard any of the HG's pronouncing it correctly. They all decided to just call it the "wizard" for a reason. Most of them understood the basic meaning of the term but not exactly how BB was going to use it.

I think Jeff's been playing the game hard. It's definitely not easy to be gracious in defeat, watch all your friends go home, and constantly hold your tongue with a bunch of spoiled, arrogant, negative assholes in your face 24-7. The last week, he created enough of a facade, that while Jessie was slightly paranoid, he wasn't paranoid enough to play the game "hard" and garner himself some votes.

There are many different ways to play the game. IMHO, "hard" in most lazy definitions actually translates to "poorly", such as in Ronnie's game-play.

All this charity talk cracks me up. It is PART OF THE GAME. Just like Jessie received his charity offer of reentering the game AND his charity of being the 1st HoH without actually participating in the competition. Jeff only won the coup b/c of his looks? Now THAT is superficial. Jordan is a beautiful woman who also has a great personality, she could have easily been the coup winner. In case ya'll haven't noticed, America LIKES the NICE GUYS of the game, not the bullies of the game. Jeff is a NICE guy whose own clique ostracized him in WEEK 1!! They then had their alliance clique nominate him that next week, wanting Jeff to go home. Jeff WON the PoV & saved himself. He then watched his alliance get picked off one at a time. He gave Russell the HoH, which was one of his smartest moves of the game, as it gained him an ally in Russell AND began chipping away at the bully alliance, by getting one of his biggest opponents, Ronnie, OUT of the game. Jeff befriended Michelle when she was ostracized be her clique, not for game reasons, but because he is a nice guy. That kindness resulted in the gain of another ally.

BB allowed America to give a GAME MOVE to a HG. Viewers who had been watching obviously didn't like the bullying being ruthlessly administered in the house & assigned that GAME MOVE to someone they believed deserved it & more importantly, would USE IT. Jeff did, which is another great move he made in the game.

If ya don't like Jeff, cool. But to say he has not played the game is not true & defiantely not giving Jeff the credit he has earned in this game. Unlike Will, Jeff has shown he has the balls to make things happen HIMSELF & not hide behind other HG's to do that for him. And no, I am not a Will fan, never was.

46 posts since 2005 and a bunch of those are in this thread?

You say you don't dislike Jeff but I get the feeling you really do or you were a BIG Jessie fan and are upset about what happened last night.

I bet ronnie is upset his hero was booted.

Perhaps not. Jordan is nice and she didn't win it. Did that answer it for you? :)

Actually if Jeff had warts I would expect Jordan was right there in line to be given the Coup instead

It's strictly a popularity contest in the middle of a game

Imagine you were playing monopoly for $500,000 real money. And half way through the game it was decided there would be some special power awarded as in the Coup vote. You are a nice person but the guy or gal next to you is nice but better looking and they win. No hard feelings afterwards when you lose? Is being nice and attractive part of monopoly? Or BB for that matter?

Actually if Jeff had warts I would expect Jordan was right there in line to be given the Coup instead

Imagine you were playing monopoly for $500,000 real money. And half way through the game it was decided there would be some special power awarded as in the Coup vote. You are a nice person but the guy or gal next to you is nice but better looking and they win. No hard feelings afterwards when you lose? Is being nice and attractive part of monopoly? Or BB for that matter?

You just stated the reason that Jeff DID win the coup...he is a NICE guy!

Jeff has not been playing anything. He has sat in the backgroud or "floated" until he got the coup this week, which of course he used. And that wasn't gameplay, it was just obvious. As for being bitter or loving Jesse...I hated him last year, CBS made me watch him again and I feel he played this time around. That has nothing to do with jeff's lack of game play. Also, I have not said one bad thinga bout jeff(or any posters for that matter), I am just talking about BB a show I dig. So, can we not get personal or directly attack posters, please?

Imagine you were playing Monopoly for 500k against 12 other people and suddenly someone who had already lost earlier in the Monopoly championship was let back into the game and given to a team of stacked athletes.

:animated_wave:

Jeff has not been playing anything. He has sat in the backgroud or "floated" until he got the coup this week, which of course he used. And that wasn't gameplay, it was just obvious. As for being bitter or loving Jesse...I hated him last year, CBS made me watch him again and I feel he played this time around. That has nothing to do with jeff's lack of game play. Also, I have not said one bad thinga bout jeff(or any posters for that matter), I am just talking about BB a show I dig. So, can we not get personal or directly attack posters, please?

Who is personally attacking you?

What did Jessie do to play the game?

They are playing BB.........."expect the unexpected"

Coup has been one of the twists b4

Know the rules b4 you play the game

Don't whine when things don't go your way

Yep that is my point about Eric and ED . BB is all about twists and luck and that is the nature of the game.

Archived