Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So let me get this straight. i object to this vote but you want me to give an answer, I gave you three results that would have been interesting. Then I repeat that I object to the vote and that Nobody would be the way I really wanted it. So how is that not an answer?

You are right. It's a game, which is why I object to this silly popularity vote thing.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Deal with it

OK GO4it, since you continuously avoid the obvious question, I'll come right out and say it.

Were you also against Jessie being handed HoH at the start and let back into the house with a "stacked for the athletes to win" competition?

If so, you should understand that this was productions way of handling a mistake they made at the start.

well first of all I saw your question literally 5 seconds ago. So cool your jets

I haven't seen many answers to my questions either by the way.

If you read my posts I am not in favour of anybody "winning" Coup this way. I have repeatedly said this is my biggest objection. It should have been a comp where everybody has an equal shot at such a powerful tool. There was nothing equal of fair about this Coup vote. It could have been conducted with results or answers provided in the DR as they have done before

So who would I choose: NOBODY Why? because this is not a fair or equal opportunity It is what I am objecting to.

If you had asked me what would have made for an interesting result? Russell or Ronnie or Kevin. But none of those three were ever going to get votes, which is exactly the point I have been trying to make

Instead you guys are more interested that a nice attractive guy "won" it because you like him. But you all would have voted for him even if he was ugly? RIGHT!

Listen it is very evident that you are just trying to bait ppl here is this thread, numerous ppl have given you valid very smart answeres why the coup was no big deal or even unfair play. This is BB not a sunday school picnic, and so year after year there are numerous twists that can change the game and sometimes the twists do not run in any of our favors. I think you are just a malcontent who wants to try and bait us into agruing about blah blah blah, none of your opinions makes any sense to me , so this is my last retort about the subject. I know what I know and you are playing a childish game, Jeff will go one to play a great game and hopefully get to final 2.

So let me get this straight. i object to this vote but you want me to give an answer, I gave you three results that would have been interesting. Then I repeat that I object to the vote and that Nobody would be the way I really wanted it. So how is that not an answer?

You are right. It's a game, which is why I object to this silly popularity vote thing.

You have your opinion and I have mine. Deal with it

MY my my someone is awfully cranky. I think you need a nap. :bedtime:

You need the popcorn lady. Kevin actually won the POV and made a game play. But I said i liked something one HG said and i guess you have to attack something. But hey at least Kevin won something on his own and made a play which puts him ahead of the poster boy who apparently likes homophobic slurs. interesting contrast don't you think?

Jeff got a power because he makes a lot of ladies swoon. Post some more pics to prove my point

YES! PLEASE DO!!!! :animated_rotfl:

With pleasure!!

group9.jpg

JEFF2.jpg

BB1-E04_024_jeff_schroeder.png

GO4it *yawn* I am already bored with you and so is Jeff as you can see. :smilielol: Jeff did win the POV and use it. Just some season info for ya.

7102009111231am.jpg

You need the popcorn lady. Kevin actually won the POV and made a game play. But I said i liked something one HG said and i guess you have to attack something. But hey at least Kevin won something on his own and made a play which puts him ahead of the poster boy who apparently likes homophobic slurs. interesting contrast don't you think?

Jeff got a power because he makes a lot of ladies swoon. Post some more pics to prove my point

Jeff won a pov also and saved himself. How is that any less than kevin winning pov and not using it?

Jeff has played the game just as well as some and better than most of the other HG's. I didn't vote for jeff to win the coup because of his looks. I, like most of america, voted for him to win it so he could turn this game around. Jessie started out in this game with an unfair advantage but I don't see you whining about that.

I am no Jesse fan but on the other hand "unfair advantage"? Return players have more advantage in knowing how the game works, These return players have a huge target on their back. It is likely why they gave a perceived advantage to that player (and his Athletes group WHICH INCLUDED JEFF I might add, don't hear you whining about that) the first week. BB hate it when some twist they create is undone in week one. That slight advantage only helps keep them from getting kicked out immediately. Sure Jesse was HOH but Jeff was immune to being put on the block too. Just as big an advantage only no HOH room. The target on the return player stays though. Still think that's an advantage?

I think to anyone with depth of character, that attractiveness is measured by the sum of a person's actions. Jeff won the coup de tat competition with every breathe he's taken since the start of BB11.

Beauty is as beauty does. That he's easy on my eyes: added bonus.

Go Team Jeff! :)

Jeff won a pov also and saved himself. How is that any less than kevin winning pov and not using it?

Good grief. I gave a tip of the hat to Kevin only because it surprised me that he thought things through and simply didn't use the POV. There was some thought involved. Plus he was leaving his closest ally on the block. Something I thought Kevin would not do. You found Jeff using POV to be thought provoking in any way?

Just cleaned up 8 pages <_<

Discussions at Morty's revolve around TV... NOT EACH OTHER.

I am no Jesse fan but on the other hand "unfair advantage"? Return players have more advantage in knowing how the game works, These return players have a huge target on their back. It is likely why they gave a perceived advantage to that player (and his Athletes group WHICH INCLUDED JEFF I might add, don't hear you whining about that) the first week. BB hate it when some twist they create is undone in week one. That slight advantage only helps keep them from getting kicked out immediately. Sure Jesse was HOH but Jeff was immune to being put on the block too. Just as big an advantage only no HOH room. The target on the return player stays though. Still think that's an advantage?

where have you been??, everyone was complaing about that, that Jesse got voted back in, we did not want him back in and we were adament that is was a huge unfair advantage, your opinions and rebuttles make no sense and it is impossible to get anywhere with you, your thinking in my opinion is not logical, and you have to be a huge Jesse fan who is just here on this thread to push our buttons. Hey , I think Jeff is darling but I also am a grandmother and think he has played the game the best he can with what he was dealt, he saw early on what a crock having Jesse back in the game was and wanted no part of it, smart guy, so smart in fact it got him the coup d'etat. :hammer:

OK GO4it, since you continuously avoid the obvious question, I'll come right out and say it.

Were you also against Jessie being handed HoH at the start and let back into the house with a "stacked for the athletes to win" competition?

If so, you should understand that this was productions way of handling a mistake they made at the start.

Did I like the first week format? Not really at all. Nor did I like the four choices

You seriously think the Coup was a correction? They dreamed up the whole four group thing , return players and decided they needed to fix some error? Come on

ALSO: As I just pointed out, Jeff was part of that athlete group and was immune to being put on the block too. He benefitted almost as much. Was that an error. How do they correct that?

Kevin not using the PoV wasn't thought provoking... it was stupid game play... to benefit Chima instead of himself.

-------------------

I voted for Jeff strictly for game play purposes... I knew he would use it to get rid of Jessie. Jordan's been my fav all season but, I could see her getting frazzled and not use it or accidentally let it slip she had it. So, I had to vote for Jeff.

Jeff did anything but benifit from being in that athelete group, he was ostrasized by the rest of the group becaus ehe did not agree with Jesse's tactics and chose not to associate with them, so he was safe, but because he did not hang with them he was on their radar, only they could not do anything about it because he was apart of that group.

where have you been??, everyone was complaing about that, that Jesse got voted back in, we did not want him back in and we were adament that is was a huge unfair advantage, your opinions and rebuttles make no sense and it is impossible to get anywhere with you, your thinking in my opinion is not logical, and you have to be a huge Jesse fan who is just here on this thread to push our buttons. Hey , I think Jeff is darling but I also am a grandmother and think he has played the game the best he can with what he was dealt, he saw early on what a crock having Jesse back in the game was and wanted no part of it, smart guy, so smart in fact it got him the coup d'etat. :hammer:

What are you talking about?

Yes lots of folks complained. Lots of folks including me did not like it. I thought all 4 "return" HGs were poor choices. I liked NONE of them.

All my post did was explain why production would actually give HOH to the return player. They created a concept that they wanted to last more than one week. You seriously do not believe these return HGs have a huge target on their back from the start. Be realistic

And again, Jeff Russell and Natalie also got a free ride week one as an Athlete, but that keeps getting forgotten in this discussion. Did you hate that?

Now that all this has been drudged up, I remember that my first inclination was to vote for Jordan but I was worried she might not make the strategically right move. So, I guess I'm not as shallow as I thought.

Jeff did anything but benifit from being in that athelete group, he was ostrasized by the rest of the group becaus ehe did not agree with Jesse's tactics and chose not to associate with them, so he was safe, but because he did not hang with them he was on their radar, only they could not do anything about it because he was apart of that group.

I think you need to go back and read the updates. And being immune from eviction is a huge benefit

Kevin not using the PoV wasn't thought provoking... it was stupid game play... to benefit Chima instead of himself.

-------------------

I voted for Jeff strictly for game play purposes... I knew he would use it to get rid of Jessie. Jordan's been my fav all season but, I could see her getting frazzled and not use it or accidentally let it slip she had it. So, I had to vote for Jeff.

same here.

I think you need to go back and read the updates. And being immune from eviction is a huge benefit

He was only immune from his own team. Same benefit every single HG had.

Archived