Jeff

CeCiMom

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this move... wow... it has worked out so incredibly well for jeff.. and having michelle in power and gunning for chima...

in a matter of a few hours the other side is COMPLETELY destroyed... thank god CBS did this... i think they really saved the season....

two weeks ago things were so imbalanced... in that time they've lost russell and now jesse and soon chima... DEVASTATION

this move... wow... it has worked out so incredibly well for jeff.. and having michelle in power and gunning for chima...

in a matter of a few hours the other side is COMPLETELY destroyed... thank god CBS did this... i think they really saved the season....

two weeks ago things were so imbalanced... in that time they've lost russell and now jesse and soon chima... DEVASTATION

Don't forget they lost Ronnie. They lost 3 members in a row while they had the HOH. That's got to be the worst gameplay I've ever seen from the team running the house.

I so hope that Jeff is not on have nots again. I feel so bad for him, having to watch them eat last night and those bitches took all his blankets and pillows. Looks like they may have turned down the A/C by the way he is sleeping without being all bundled up.

Also Michelle told Jordan that her & Jeff could have her room for a night too!

28142009071849am.jpg

I think the have-have not deal is stupid. All that switching of beds, etc...is non sensical. The same goes for slop. Feed the people, give them a decent place to sleep and make them endure difficult mental and physical competitions and get them up and going in the mornings instead of lazing around doing nothing. Hoo Yah!

ITA about the have not room..........let them eat slop if you must but that takes enough out of them........having to sleep on a cold, hard slab and then expecting them to compete is ridiculous. And, it has just encouraged them to stay up all night and then sleep all day. I give Jeff/Kev/Mich props for this week, though, none of the whining we had to endure all last week.

It was WONDERFUL to see Jeff up in the HOH room on BBAD, relaxed, just hanging out, listening to music :wub:

Yeah no thanks to Russell.

I know, shocked the heck outta me. Jeff pulls him off the block and he tosses Jessie a sympathy vote? WTF? Russell knows natalie can't win anything to save her life, why keep Jessie when he causes so much grief?

In a room full of all kinds/ages of people watching BB you would be hard-pressed to find someone with a negative impression of Jeff. That is so extraordinary. Jeff is truly unique, IMO.

I know of several people who were upset with Jeff earlier in the season b/c they said he was homophobic due to the remarks he made after his fight with Russell. There was a video but it has been removed.

He's still pretty, and I guess I can give him props for using the coup. But what did it really do, except put a target on his back. Hmmm, maybe as the weeks go on this guy will actually win something (as opposed to having it handed to him). I doubt it though...oh well, as I said...eye candy...

aside from the fact that he is extremely great "eye candy" :wub:

He won the POV when he needed to

he was tied for HOH & although he let Russ take it, he got safety & his choice out

he hung on even when almost everyone on "his side" left

& he took the best advantage possible of a "twist" in the game that went his way.

He's still pretty, and I guess I can give him props for using the coup. But what did it really do, except put a target on his back. Hmmm, maybe as the weeks go on this guy will actually win something (as opposed to having it handed to him). I doubt it though...oh well, as I said...eye candy...

What did he do? Well for one because of how he acts in the house he won America's vote for the coup. Then he actually had the balls to use the power to break up a strong alliance that had been running the household from the beginning. He also almost won the swing challenge but let Russell have it on condition Ronnie the rat was evicted. Had he not used the power he was in line to get picked off soon. And yes he is eye candy.

aside from the fact that he is extremely great "eye candy" :wub:

He won the POV when he needed to

he was tied for HOH & although he let Russ take it, he got safety & his choice out

he hung on even when almost everyone on "his side" left

& he took the best advantage possible of a "twist" in the game that went his way.

Well said, Missy!

What did he do? Well for one because of how he acts in the house he won America's vote for the coup. Then he actually had the balls to use the power to break up a strong alliance that had been running the household from the beginning. He also almost won the swing challenge but let Russell have it on condition Ronnie the rat was evicted. Had he not used the power he was in line to get picked off soon. And yes he is eye candy.

And a well said to you, too!

Exactly the way I feel. Nice guy. Attractive looks. Cute Gf in jordan. But what has the guy done except . . be a nice guy be attractive and have a cute GF.

This Coup thing was just popularity and frankly Jeff did not deserve this power from a game standpoint. They should have done one of the secret comps where everybody got a chance to win (which was not the case here really) and nobody knew who won. i.e. answers given in DR

I don't dislike Jeff, but let's be honest, lousy BB player. Floating along with jordan. Won't likely win a comp until the numbers drop some more and all the real competitors are gone.

Why does he need to win comps? Will is the grestest BB player they have ever had and never won a single comp (jeff is no will, but it shows that the game can be played without winning comps). No Jeff was very smart after he figured out the game.

Win the Veto when he needed to

Didn't overreact when his team was being eliminated

Has managed to keep the target off his back

He also stayed friends with the right people and was for the most part always willing to talk to everyone.

He manged to go from him and Jor to having a strong 4 person alliance in power when it is most important.

He gained two of the better compitition players in the house in Mich and Russ...

He has also managed to have the ability to leave the house without any real regrettable moments...

Time for some honesty here

Because of how he acts in the house? Come on. If he looked like Ronnie he wouldn't have had half the votes he got.

balls to use the power? He would have been an idiot not to take advantage of the power. An obvious move. But he really did not earn that power

Almost won the swing? He quit. Regardless of how you want to spin it the guy quit in a comp. He took the easy way out. His high point of actual achievement in BB this year

Swell guy and all, but maybe he should have gone on Bachelorette instead. He has been a zero on BB other than getting a popularity vote Cup D'etat

I just don't think any of that was on purpose. I mean, those things happened...but with your spin. He got handed the coup for no reason, of course he used it to get out the guy who's winning...I don't think jeff is an idiot. As for teaming with Michelle and Russ, come on, you have to know/admit that was just default...who else was he gonna join? As for "he tied on the rope", tied isn't winning. In an endurance comp, if you give up...that's losing. Horseshoes and hand grenades....

I feel like Jeff has been able to win comps when he needs to, I agree with Meg "gameplay" isn't running around, lying and manipulating. Gameplay is everything that goes on in the house and how you handle yourself on a daily basis. I'm not saying Jeff is a great gameplayer, but one thing that Dan did well, and that I really respect about Dan is that he was able to keep his cool and he was constantly gathering information on where everyone stands. I don't think Jeff gathers information quite as well but he keeps a level head and that is very important

Go4it, you say he won't win until the real competitors are gone, who do you think of? Natalie hasn't won anything, Chima's only gotten her HOH. Jessie won his 1 HOH and that's it IIRC. Kevin, Michelle, and Russ have done more winning of comps but Jeff isn't gunning to get them out. I do think he won't be able to go toe to toe with Michelle or Kevin in trivia HOH comps though

Because of how he acts in the house? Come on. If he looked like Ronnie he wouldn't have had half the votes he got.

truth :footballhelmet:

Archived