Jeff

CeCiMom

I know of several people who were upset with Jeff earlier in the season b/c they said he was homophobic due to the remarks he made after his fight with Russell. There was a video but it has been removed.

I saw it the other day and I was very disappointed in Jeff.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am the only BB fan who tired of Will and then was not 100% a Dan-fan. In the final analysis I could not argue, really, with either winning. I like Jeff but think he might be too nice to go the distance in this game. I think he'll do well from being in the game, however. Jeff is one of those people who seem to have it all and doesn't act like it.

So if he's not running back and forth between sides like ronnie the rat and telling lies then he isn't playing the game? America didn't vote for him because of his looks, they voted for him because of the way he acts.

So you are honestly trying to tell me that if Jeff acted exactly the same way to date but looked exactly like Ronnie, he would have "won" Coup D'etat. No way on earth.

Jeff hasn't been all that nice actually when you think about it either. Not evil. Not good. Just a bland blend in with the scenery kind of "nice" that only stands out because of his looks. Period

PS: That line from Jordan's mom who said Jeff and Jordan would make "nice looking babies". As a parent I thought to myself, how superficial has this world gotten anyway

Exactly the way I feel. Nice guy. Attractive looks. Cute Gf in jordan. But what has the guy done except . . be a nice guy be attractive and have a cute GF.

This Coup thing was just popularity and frankly Jeff did not deserve this power from a game standpoint. They should have done one of the secret comps where everybody got a chance to win (which was not the case here really) and nobody knew who won. i.e. answers given in DR

I don't dislike Jeff, but let's be honest, lousy BB player. Floating along with jordan. Won't likely win a comp until the numbers drop some more and all the real competitors are gone.

i agree with you all but lousy comp player . while i do think he was handed coup via charity . i never consider him a charity comp player. him russell , michelle are cream of crop in comp. he finished second to jessie in week 3 hoh comp. finished second to russell in the endurance comp. won a pov. if it wasnt for casey eliminating him in week 2 comp maybe could have won that. but nonetheless i agree with all points except he is lousy comp player

Because of how he acts in the house? Come on. If he looked like Ronnie he wouldn't have had half the votes he got.

well, how about if he looked like Jesse who some people (his 3 widows) find attractive.

his ACTIONS got HIM voted OUT by America

What did Jessie do to play the game except lay around and go along with whatever lies nat could make up? What has chima done to play the game except bitch about everything? What has lydia or kevin done to play the game except float along with the winning side? All ronnie did was run back and forth and tell lies and try to turn people against each other and look where he is at. I'd say Jeff is playing the game just fine.

It's all moot, anyway, because Jeff doesn't look like Ronnie and Jeff did get coup d'etat and yeah, if frikken pigs could fly thing. Ronnie and Jeff are gone. Good deal! Both of them were disgusting and that is why they are gone and I like the game a whole lot better and now I hope their pal shitma gets herself gone. Pronto!

I am the only BB fan who tired of Will and then was not 100% a Dan-fan. In the final analysis I could not argue, really, with either winning. I like Jeff but think he might be too nice to go the distance in this game. I think he'll do well from being in the game, however. Jeff is one of those people who seem to have it all and doesn't act like it.

I totally disliked Will but the guy was a maestro and controlling things from the background. He played the game in between the comps. Jeff just sort of lounges around between and during comps being inoffensive as possible. That's not playing the game at any level. It's avoiding the game

Frankly I was surprised when he didn't even know how to pronounce Coup D'etat or recognize it's meaning

I liked Will's gameplay even though he was evil. He's just so good at telling you what you want to hear and not mean a thing. Who compared jeff with will? Those 2 are not anywhere near the same game. Oh, the comparison was Will didn't win anything but won the game...yes, that is true, but he won the social part of the game.

I totally disliked Will but the guy was a maestro and controlling things from the background. He played the game in between the comps. Jeff just sort of lounges around between and during comps being inoffensive as possible. That's not playing the game at any level. It's avoiding the game

Frankly I was surprised when he didn't even know how to pronounce Coup D'etat or recognize it's meaning

The point that Monk was making was not that Jeff was like Will but it was that Will did not win any comps ;)

jeff the one flaw i see in his gameplay that is glaring to me

too trusting

he had too much fate in ronnie

he lucked out with russell keeping his word

but put him against more crafty players ed, dan,daniele etc.. if they arent on the same side they would eat him alive

those guy are ruthless in their gameplay . dan does it more sneaky then first two

i also do think he does get fluster easily as well

well, how about if he looked like Jesse who some people (his 3 widows) find attractive.

his ACTIONS got HIM voted OUT by America

Yes you can look attractive and not get the votes

Just like you can be "nice" but unattractive and not get the votes, which is exactly my point, thank you

But be honest. If Jeff was unattractive do you really think he gets the Coup? Simple question really

I will admit that I was also surprised when Jeff didn't recognize the term coup d'etat but in all honesty, I don't know whether or not lots; or few people, do know the term.

None of the HG's knew how to pronounce it or it's meaning. It's not like they have a computer or dictionary handy.

Jeff played the game hard this past week. Had the power yet could not talk to anyone and get advice, was on slop and still acted like a gentleman. Even w/his punushment he acted like an adult NOT a spoiled brat that did not get his/her way(refering to C/N/L)

The point that Monk was making was not that Jeff was like Will but it was that Will did not win any comps ;)

Yes I understand that. But like I said Will played the game thoroughly in between the comps. He played the game. So why bring up Will to defend Jeff not winning comps. It's apples and oranges

Yes you can look attractive and not get the votes

Just like you can be "nice" but unattractive and not get the votes, which is exactly my point, thank you

But be honest. If Jeff was unattractive do you really think he gets the Coup? Simple question really

I think I like Jeff because I find him very good-looking and all the more so because he also seems nice. Looks first, though. That's honest.

Jeff played the game hard this past week. Had the power yet could not talk to anyone and get advice, was on slop and still acted like a gentleman. Even w/his punushment he acted like an adult NOT a spoiled brat that did not get his/her way(refering to C/N/L)

Played the game hard? When and how?

I think I like Jeff because I find him very good-looking and all the more so because he also seems nice. Looks first, though. That's honest.

But you still have not answered the question. Do you really think he would have "won" the Coup on "nice" alone?

I can't hold this in anymore.

Jeff DID deserve the Coup. He HAS played the game...because he hasn't been able to!!!

Keep in mind the people Jeff wanted out from the start were ON HIS OWN TEAM! He threw HoH's left and right because if he won he couldn't get out who he wanted to. He was stuck with three people he didn't want to be stuck with because of BB. On top of that, they never would have went on their run had BB not given them Jessie for free with that stupid first comp geared for the athletes.

He DESERVED the coup. His entire TEAM deserved the Coup. BB was just correcting a mistake they made by letting Jessie back into the house. BB gave the Jessies team an unfair advantage so they fixed things by giving Jeff an unfair advantage.

By my computations things are all square now.

Archived