*Ronnie*

CeCiMom

Ok, I just read this interview and LOVED IT!!! This guy said exactly what a majority of us have already discussed and didn't back down!!! And what BS, that Ronnie's (CBS's) publcist, gave this guy the riot act for asking all the RIGHT questions!!! We should email this guy and get him over here at Morty's!!! Thanks for posting it GSN!!!

That's some pretty funny stuff.

I think Ronnie is rushing to hard to do some interviews and needs a cooling off period after doing the show. Lots of past house guests talk about how the house just plays tricks on your head. Ronnie seems to have a problem right now believing his own lies.

My bet, Ronnie is bitter right now cause his head is still in the house. He's eventually cool down and probably will get together with some of the evicted houseguests and watch the season with them.

If I'm correct, it's rare that the HGs after leaving the show DO NOT keep in touch with one another.

I'm surprised that some of the folks from season four keep in touch. That was one season that did not end pretty.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, at last. I get to post her in the thread for the scum of the Earth. You were despicable, especially to Michele. You think you are so smart, but can barely win a competition. You cant win a POV. You are a fool. The way you called out Michele was disgusting. You better hide from the internet for a few weeks you damn fool. So glad to see you didn't make jury even though Jessie did.

I read that article.... it's pukeworthy.... says he is unforgettable

Ronnie Who?

I won't forget him. He made the top five on my BB ten worst sights list. His face, his body, his smirk, his feet.....

:schmoll: <<<<<< perma frown ronnie

I think Ronnie was terrible at BB and my dislike for him was all personal in that I found him physically repulsive. Nothing specific, it is just that the entire ronnie package was bad enough to destroy my BB-watching pleasure. Had he not gone home when he did, I would not have watched BB11 any longer. Ronnie made me uncomfortable and I think he just exists in some bizarre world of his own having nothing to do with reality. Much of it is bravado; I am certain.

The interviewer was a Girl not a guy...but I agree she conducted a great interview with the Rat-boy and this black-balling is a chickenshit way for CBS to respond to a hard-hitting interview after using the same tactics on 60 Minutes for 30 years....

Why the hell are these magazines treating the douche like he was some BB god in the making?

A villain? Really?

And then they tell him the internet is calling him "the square-root of all evil" and he just LOVED it.

Who the hell has ever said that?

I've only heard Chenbot say it on the show once that the internet says it but never heard it myself.

Is there another internet out there that favors Ronnie?

No one here has said it, so I have no idea where they got the "square root of all evil" from. Plain and simple, he was an annoying loser.

I'm pretty sure we have said ANYTHING & EVERYTHING regarding Ratboy, but, that wasn't one of them!!! He's still a douche, even on the outside, lol...

No one here has said it, so I have no idea where they got the "square root of all evil" from. Plain and simple, he was an annoying loser.

They get it from their boards, I'm guessing...

Okay I had to turn it off after about 30 seconds... Michelle and that VOICE droning on..ronnie, the only thing that could posssibly make that more unbearable to listen too, would have been if jessie had been in the interview!!!

I would rather have this :giljotiini: done to me than listen to more of that interview

Archived