Sunday July 26th

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was totally disgusted listening to Bessie and Bonnie's diary rooms.

Mostly disgusted with Jessie praising himself of how good looking and wonderful he is...and having 2 women fighting for him...ugh!!! (this site really needs to add the puking smilie to it's list!)

worst episode ever!

Not only do the feeds suck with dorkboy out again but we fast-forwarded thru all of his appearances on BBAD. If they continue to show him, we're cancelling it. Blech.

That last diary room of Ronnie's was awful.. if he was trying to be like Boogie and Will with the telephone thing.. mission NOT accomplished. I would be so embarrassed if I were married to him.

I only caught the very end of the East Coast feed and I saw that diary room and thought pretty much the same exact thing Sara...

In fact I jumped into chat and said that Ronnie was No Dr. Will or even a Boogie (and that shows how low Ronnie rates in my book).

I am "embarrassed" for Ronnie, not liking him at all and I find Ronni to be 97% "cringeworthy".

This is way I felt about Jerry most of last year when Jerry "tried to fit in".

I thought Bessie was conceited and insufferable but Bonnie---omg after everything he went through he could be a little humble. The way he talks in the diary room he really thinks the audience is rooting for him. Boy is he in for a surprise!

Wonder if Russell and Lydia will get drunk and start something tonight during BBAD? At least that's what I'm hoping for. Something......Anything to keep me interested and awake tonight and not have to hit my FF button so much out of boredom.

This season is so damn predictable and booooooooring. Why the hell did they ever bring Jesse back anyway, bad bad idea!!!!

Hopefully there will be a switch after Thursday, no more cliques please, this is ridiculous and so unfair!

What doofuses voted for cabbage and cocktail weenies? Like that is the worst option they had??? Seriously folks, make these fols suffer this time around. That prick ass Ronmnie was thrilled. Hel knowing the options that were out there they should be thanking their lucky stars that America doesn't think 'the worst' when they vote. What a complete and utter disappointment and letdown. Chima had it right 'cept for different reasons... We suck at voting for this stuff. I mean seriously think about last year... Lollipops? They were thrilled! Lets get some cajones and vote for them to get some nasty food that they won't get excited about... They could make calimari and squash soup, both are great! Brusselsprouts and borsch... gag! Liverwurst and bl;ack licorice.... blech! Watch, they will get squash and squid...

I'm able to watch only about half the episodes until after Aug. 9. From what I saw tonight, that's a GOOD thing.

This is the most putrid, pitiful BB cast ever! The line that made me gag was Jessie's - I'll call him JESTEROID from

now on - saying something like "It's not always a good thing to be INCREDIBLY GOOD-LOOKING!" Not to worry,

Jesteroid! Very few, if any, body-building freaks are incredibly good-looking. especially YOU. If I were to describe

you as incredibly ANYTHING it would be vain, egotistical, self-loving, shallow, disgusting . . . I could go on, but you

get the picture.

Other hg's are equally revolting . . . Lydia, the slut, with her entire body covered with those godawful tatoos;

the dork, geek, goon Ronnie - when he said BRRRING tonight and answered the call from the warden pardoning

him (or whatever he said) I wanted to throw my shoe at the tv.

I know there are other slugs on the show, but I don't know enough about them, or CARE enough about them

to further waste my time.

I believe this season may be the swan's song for BB. If so, the fault will lie with the producers, not the audience.

We're not the ones who brought this crew of misfits into the house.

It won't be the swan song. The show gets decent ratings now (beginning with Dick's season). But this weak season will probably result in one night being dropped from the CBS schedule to free s slot up. They'd probably rather peddle a new crime drama, like CSI Houston.

But, the general rule is: if it's repulsive, more people watch than you could possibly imagine. That's why Bill O'Reilly, Glen Beck, and Nancy Grace still get work.

The more that I say I hate this season the more I realize it's because these people are two stupid eliminate the good players.

Jesse's second HOH is worse than his first. If you get an HOH early you want to eliminate those that will get you early. Jesse was not on Braden's radar at all. Really stupid move the first week and that cost Jesse Jeff after this week (this is the last week of the cliques).

This week Jesse is focused on Casey, another stupid move. You win your second HOH it's about securing yourself to the end. Casey is too preoccupied with Ronnie. Jesse is not on his radar.

Jesse is the worst player ever to play this game. Jesse should have been smart and thrown that HOH comp to Jeff. Jeff can not nominate Jesse or anyone else in the athlete clique. He blew a HUGE opportunity to have someone else get their hands bloody.

Jesse sucks at this game and he is in DEEEEEP trouble come next weeks HOH comp. Jeff wins and Jesse and Russel are both in deep doo doo with Ronnie. Jesse has not set himself up to get to the end. He has made enemies by putting up too many people on the block. He now has four people in that house that he nominated and they will come after him.

It won't be the swan song. The show gets decent ratings now (beginning with Dick's season). But this weak season will probably result in one night being dropped from the CBS schedule to free s slot up. They'd probably rather peddle a new crime drama, like CSI Houston.

But, the general rule is: if it's repulsive, more people watch than you could possibly imagine. That's why Keith Olbermann, Rachel Maddow, and Nancy Grace still get work.

FIXED :P

Can someone please tell me why Jordan is still on this show? Is it the constant hair flipping, eating, sleeping?? She does nothing and seems as dumb as a rock? Does she think that is what men like and go for? She's useless and annoying if anything. Jeff made a comment earlier about he will go home before her and he's been carrying her. Stupid Man, you hit the nail on the head. Lose the stupid blonde and play the game. If my wife acted half the way she does i'd send her back to school for at least 8 years.

Archived