Sunday July 26th

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am sooooo disgusted at how this is playin out. What the hell was Casey thinkin?? I just do not get who they are gonna put up or how it is gonna platy out. So far this years season is a real dud to me. As far as Lydia, she is about to implode, go off, go nutso. She is so jealous of Natalie, but hey she put herself in this position. She is jerking off Jessie whenever he wants it, that is ridiculous, does she not have any pride at all?? and why do alot of these young girls these days have no standards about themselves . So when you do what Lydia has been doing with Jessie under then tent, and he gives back nothing, her already low self esteem goes further in the toilet and she is getting more and more worked up about Natalie. Lydia is a very sad and miserable charactor. I do not feel sorry for her necessarily, but there is gonna be a huge blow up, not blow job before it is all said and done, know that,lolololol

I can't pity her (and I can't stand Jessie)............but, IMO, she chose to service Jessie in return for safety in the game...........now she's trying to use that to get him to show some feelings for her over Nat............I think what got her in trouble is thinking Jess was a nice guy and she could manipulate him.

She's been around the block, must have learned by now, acting like a whore usually makes guys treat you like one.

Just some interesting things taken from someone who was in the live audience last week.

Before the show starts they always do a show of applause on who the audience wants to win. This week the only people who got any reaction whatsoever were Jeff, Casey, Michelle, Jordan, Laura (she hadn't been evicted yet) and a little Russel.

Also, a VERY funny comment from one of the stage directors. After Jessie won HoH the audience was dead silent and as the set was closing up one of the stage director's said "Jessie is going to be insufferable this week".

It's interesting that even at the live shows I think the producers can see how much some of the house guests this year are hated.

wow, I am glued here then for the next report, ugh and I gotta got to work in a while,lol

I guess I'll have to wait to take my shower then lol.

I feel grubbier than Michelle's hair looks.

ETA: oh, oh, she just came out to the back yard!! woop woop

No wait, that didn't last long, she's back inside whispering with Ronnie about how the vote will go down.

I was just going to take off to the gym and do a work out now I have to wait to see what crap Natalie is stirring up.

Is it a Birthday party for Chima?

OK I am outta here

Thanks so much for that info Xal! Love to hear of people who have first hand experiences with BB stuff.

No problem. I wasn't there so I don't want to take credit for the info but someone I know did go and may be going again so if that happens and I hear anything interesting I'll post it.

I am sooooo disgusted at how this is playin out. What the hell was Casey thinkin?? I just do not get who they are gonna put up or how it is gonna platy out. So far this years season is a real dud to me. As far as Lydia, she is about to implode, go off, go nutso. She is so jealous of Natalie, but hey she put herself in this position. She is jerking off Jessie whenever he wants it, that is ridiculous, does she not have any pride at all?? and why do alot of these young girls these days have no standards about themselves . So when you do what Lydia has been doing with Jessie under then tent, and he gives back nothing, her already low self esteem goes further in the toilet and she is getting more and more worked up about Natalie. Lydia is a very sad and miserable charactor. I do not feel sorry for her necessarily, but there is gonna be a huge blow up, not blow job before it is all said and done, know that,lolololol

Jesse & Lydia are this year's Matty & Natty.

Only difference is, I liked Matty & Natty. ^_^

Jesse & Lydia are this year's Matty & Natty.

Only difference is, I liked Matty & Natty. ^_^

Yeah no chit,lololol

Archived