Sunday July 26th

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Can someone please tell me why Jordan is still on this show? Is it the constant hair flipping, eating, sleeping?? She does nothing and seems as dumb as a rock? Does she think that is what men like and go for? She's useless and annoying if anything. Jeff made a comment earlier about he will go home before her and he's been carrying her. Stupid Man, you hit the nail on the head. Lose the stupid blonde and play the game. If my wife acted half the way she does i'd send her back to school for at least 8 years.

Have you not been paying attention...? :bangin:

Jordan and Jeff together are America's Sweetheart Couple!

WE LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE!

Popularity isn't always about gameplay.

Have you not been paying attention...? :bangin:

Jordan and Jeff together are America's Sweetheart Couple!

WE LIKE THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE GOOD PEOPLE!

Popularity isn't always about gameplay.

Good people, didn't know this game was about being GOOD PEOPLE. She is useless and does nothing but ride on Jeff's coat tails. I guess some men are suckers for women who act stupid and have the whole damsel in distress going for them. The same women that I pull over and try to use the same tactics. Doesn't work. She's dead weight, and needs to go before Casey.

I can't believe the athletes are running the BB house it was a big mistake to make these cliques what was BB they thinking! If any of them want to win this game they need to get out people who are the strong players or have the most influence over the others.

With these cliques you have 3 strong players on one side Jesse, Russell and as long as they win HOH they are safe (Don't get me wrong I want to see Jeff win it) but how fair is that to Kevin, Jordan, Laura Michelle and the others. If the power doesn't switch this week forget the other side ever getting anywhere.

I believe this season may be the swan's song for BB. If so, the fault will lie with the producers, not the audience.

We're not the ones who brought this crew of misfits into the house.

I have been saying this exact thing to my family for a week. This will definitely be the demise of the show. I use to get so excited on show days... tonight... I FORGOT it was coming on!! :frusty:

These people deserve to go home casey/jeff/jordon/michelle I have rooted for them to realize they are playing BIG BROTHER,but obviously the concept is above their learning curve! Michelle is alligning herself with jessie/ronnie at this point,after he has continually thrown her under the bus.... Obviously Jessie puts ronnie above her johny come lately attempt at joining the alliance,I mean it is pretty obvious jessie would put Ronnie above Michelle,otherwise ronnie would be going home this week..Doh!

For none of them to suspect that jessie might not folllow through with the plan to backdoor ronnie,is just plain stupid.

Especially casey, play for the veto,it needed to be used anyway to put ronnie up. If all goes as planned and jessie does put ronnie up ,good and fine.However if it doesn't you have protected yourself,and can't be put up becuase you won the POV!

I beleive they cast this show for Jessie to WIN,or at least give him every advatage possible.

I can't beleive they put so many people in the house that seem to have NO grasp of how this game is played???

I very well might be done with this season, I'm on the fence!

I very well might be done with this season, I'm on the fence!

*in a tone that I might use to talk someone down from jumping off a building*

Come down from the fence... we both know you want to keep watching. You're just really upset right now and that's okay, it's normal. Many people have been where you are, and some likely still are. Know that it will get better. You just have to hold on to hope. You deserve it to yourself to find enjoyment in this season where you can... if for no other reason, than to see Jessie get what's coming to him. We all know that it's only a matter of time before his alliance implodes in on itself... and where will he be? In the middle, crushed underneath, struggling for breath. But he won't find that breath, the air will not come, and that will be the end of Jessie...hopefully forever since it's unlikely for BB to bring him back yet again for a 3rd time. You can do this, we know you can. We love you, you're safe here. Shhh, it's alright, come down with the rest of us. We'll get through this with eachother!!!

Michelle's brain-dead DR comment tonight really pissed me off.

Something about it being about time to allign herself with the strong players...?

WTF...?

Are friggin serious?

Too little...Too late!

Way to get yourself to the bottom of Jesse's scrotum pole.

First of his team to go. Give it a couple weeks.

Buh-bye.

I think the show is going exactly like the producers wanted it to which is increasing the viewership. Most of these people still seam to have a high school mindset which is quite interesting. Jessie, Gnat and Russell are all playing their high school roles to perfection. Be bullies, intimidate the underlings and treat everybody else like crap.

I would be curious to know if any of the jocks were actually jocks in high school. I know Jeff played football but don't think the other jocks were labeled as such when they were kids. Their sense of entitlement is ruling the roost and the majority of the house falls right into their trap. I think there's a good chance they were picked on when they were in high school and now they're experiencing what it's like on the other side.

These other groups will deserve what they get when they eventually get eliminated by the bullies. Idiots.

BBT: 11:52pn

I don't know if Jessie is playing with Lydia's mind or not, but he just told her that he's putting her up because he thinks that she's the only one that can make Jordan go home.

ETA:

Now he's jumping on top of her in the bed and asking her if she watched his season. Now he's saying he was kidding and is promising her that she's safe, pulling her closer to them. I guess the threat of "putting her up" is a new sex game to make her "put out".

Jessie is on a power trip, making Lydia think he may put her up. He is being very cruel. She needs to get away from him for her own mental health. He just laughs. Gawd, I have come to dislike him more than any other HG, including ED. (For me that's saying a lot!)

it will get better when they be done with the cliques and no one is safe from eviction, but it looks like it wont be this week because they want folks to choose the "have nots" food for next week, unless they figure out who is a "have not" some other way, but the cliques are so lame now. thanks CBS for getting us all hyped for this season, we got all excited to watch and all we C is BS. :angry2:

Elle ,

Thanks for the attempt at a talk down off the fence! :animated_wave:

However the deal with Lydia and Kevin will come ,like everything else this season ,for NAUGHT!!!

Lydia will tell Jessie of this so called ALLIANCE the first chance she gets... and even if she doesn't, if push comes to shove she would vote out GNAT or Russel,but neverr her beloved JESSIE...

where is that upchuck emoticon when you need it?

Watching BBAD and lost total respect for Michelle.........Michelle, you WON POV, you do NOT have to kiss Jessie's A$$...............WTF?

the cast this season is ANNOYING..especially ,JESSE..NAT...RONNIE..Those 3 should be gone ..NOW..I can;t tolerate Lydia..(hate women who "service" men thinking they will be loyal) the only reason jesse is so into gnat is because he can't get her to do what lydiot does..he wants what he can't have..must be killing him since he's so incredibly handsome...(hurl) he's as dumb as a box of rocks..and surely will be gone soon..I could be wrong Allison seems to have a crush on him and has geared the game for him to win from the start..everytime gnat speaks i just want to smack her face!.and such a big strong man like jesse is letting her run the show..i hope she and lydiot get into a big cat fight..they're both biotchs...chima is playing wherever she can all the while behaving like a rude diva ( chima you need some talent to be a diva..give it up already) the only ones i like are jeff jordan and Casey..maybe kevin..i got to admire kevin for trying to get lydiot to see how jesse uses women and has no respect..kevin is sharper than he acts i hope he beats the muscle-headed jock team (except jeff)

Jesse's DR last night was for America. He knows American can't stand him so he's tormenting us with his stupid "good looking" comments. He also knew before coming into the game that there wasn't going to be an America's player. That was probably in his contract cuz he knew first chance we got, we'd kick him out of the house again and Natalie's butt would follow closely behind! Azzhole.

Archived