Pov - Week 7

Misha

Well said, SOS. I am always amazed when "they" are amazed that people don't do what they said they would do. Only a fool would willingly give up a comp expectng follow-through on a "deal."

I don't expect anybody to do anything fair in this game but given that Dan played off his religion and not doing certain things to not be judged, I expected him to honor the deal. Trust me, he would have honored the deal if Memphis didn't starting acting like a little girl and throwing temper tamtrums. He even said himself that he gave up a lot to be HOH. If you're saying you're not suppose to trust anyone, then why have an alliance? Yeah..that makes perfect sense.

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAHA I like your whole "memphis is a girl throwing a tantrum" thing! HAHA Wynchgo

I've been saying that forever!

Let Ollie take any pill he wants to calm down but I still hope he gets both jerry and renny together on his side

I only seen Dan swear on his girlfriend, church and whatever to keep Ollie safe. I only heard Dan say it ONE time. After that he just said I swear, he didn't say he swore on anything.

Exactly! It was only said after the first part of the deal that Ollie was safe....and he kept that deal.

I think it's a little too late for Ollie to start caring about playing the game. He should of focused more on the game than on the tail.

NO ONE else in ANY of the other seasons would of thought for one moment they were going to have HOH control without actually being HOH.

COME ON REALLY???

Exactly! It was only said after the first part of the deal that Ollie was safe....and he kept that deal.

Thank You, I am so glad I am not the only one that caught that last night.

Renny would also be stupid for siding with Ollie for the simple fact that he's seemed to have checked out mentally. Why would you align yourself with someone weak? That doesn't make any sense? A 3 person alliance with Ollie, Jerry, and Renny? That's like Kobe Bryant wanting to ditch his Gold medal and suit up for the Angola basketball team...

Yes, they are watching on the cam.. yes... Dan made an immature move. I agree that Renny had the right to be pissed. I'm glad she yelled at Dan and I'm glad they resolved things. I truly hope that she doesn't hold it against him because he really seems to care about her as a person. It IS a game, even ED knew the difference. His tantrum was for strategy. Ollie's is because he's pissed and can't seem to get a grip that he got played.

I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings...........I'm a pretty good person in real life...........but, if I signed up and got on BB, I would lie, cheat and steal, if I could get away with it and it helped me win the game..............otherwise, what's the point?.........stay home & watch if you aren't up to it

and, I don't see anyone in the HOH acting arrogant..........they are all, like WTF..........it's a game, Ollie, get a grip

So if it's "just a game" why did Memphis get so pissed at Dan for putting him up??? I mean, in this game someone does have to go on the block - 2 people to be exact. Why did he think he was exempt from being there?

A 3 person alliance with Ollie, Jerry, and Renny? That's like Kobe Bryant wanting to ditch his Gold medal and suit up for the Angola basketball team...

ever hear of Appalachian State University no one thought they could beat big bad michigan

Ollie wanted keesha gone, not Renny, that was Dan's lie

Dan is lying so much even people watching the feeds are confused

Renny and Jerry are going to be eaten alive by Dan, Memphis and Keesha

Renny and Jerry better make a better deal now while they can baby!

So if it's "just a game" why did Memphis get so pissed at Dan for putting him up??? I mean, in this game someone does have to go on the block - 2 people to be exact. Why did he think he was exempt from being there?

Umm I guess that would be because he is in his Alliance; I wouldn't be cool with that either. Just like Dan didn't want to be put up as a pawn when Renny was asking.

Archived