Who Do You See (want) Winning The Game As Of This Point.

King123

Best chances  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Who is looking best to win the game as of now?

• April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny
  2. 2. Who do you WANT

• April
    • Dan
    • Jerry
    • Keesha
    • Memphis
    • Michelle
    • Ollie
    • Renny

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love your avatar Marty!!! :animated_bouncy:

All I know is everyone in the house better realize that Michelle is unbeatable in the F3-Part 1 HoH comp. (Assuming April leaves this week.) If they don't get rid of her before then... they're screwed.

And, if you're thinking of the end game... the hamsters need to get rid of Keesha, Michelle and Dan before F2. Those are the top three that are going to be hard to beat when it comes to votes, imo.

The 3 to take to F2 are Ollie, Jerry, Renny. Ollie will lose to everyone. Jerry only win against Ollie. Renny only wins against Ollie or Jerry.

i agree

I agree Michelle will be hard to beat in F3 HOH Part1. I think Memphis realized this yesterday. And even though Memphis and Michelle have an alliance, IMO Memphis will get rid of Michelle in two or three weeks.

I voted Keesha/Dan.

Keesha has the alliance with Renny, and has Dan reporting to her surreptitiously. She knows when to stay quiet & observe, (except when she's drunk) & when to be conniving with others.

I'd like to see Dan win it all most, 'cause he's a school teacher. And the guy is funny!.

I voted Memphis / Memphis because I don't like anyone in the house really and think the game is boring 98% of the time. But if Memphis wins I'm hoping Keesha will feel and look the the ass she is for helping and protecting him to the end.

i want to take back michelle

she played this week so awfully with her back and forth and overplayed this week

i dont see her going to the end anymore

I don't see why April would think using the clothes as a bribe would work. I would think they would be too small for Michelle and maybe even Keesha. And how much could they actually get selling them on ebay? Don't think anyone would think they would be worth keeping her.

I'd love to see Keesha and Renny in the finals. I think Michelle and Memphis are both playing a very underhanded game, and the others in the house will catch onto them sooner than later and if Dan isn't careful he could be caught in the crossfire.

I love Dan to win. He's intelligent, crafty, strange (in a good way) and by no means am I super-religious, but I like the fact that he's religious without being preachy and judgmental. He's thinking of furthering himself in the game and thinking of the future outside the house. I also like that he's not giving into the smut talk (don't get me wrong, I like the smut talk), but he's staying true to himself w/o being rude or obnoxious. I HATE the way Renny and Keesha are trying to bully him into doing their bidding. I also hate that Renny gets so irritated that he won't get involved in their sex talks or bashing April.

My other choices are from who I MOST want to win, to who I LEAST want to win

2. Memphis

3. Renny

4. Keesha

5. Michelle

6. Ollie

7. Jerry

Renny, Keesha and Michelle are interchangeable on my list though because they're kind of on the fence with me - sometimes I like them, sometimes not so much. Ollie really depends on if he wakes up now that his booty call almost a shoe-in for being next out the door. I don't really have a big problem with Ollie EXCEPT mainly who he hangs out with and that he really has done nothing in the game...except April. If he steps it up after she's gone, then we'll see. I totally dislike Jerry - I think he apologizes only when he is on the block and I don't buy it. I think the Judas comment was WAY over the top and way out of line and ya know, Dan wasn't the only vote that sent Jessie packing. I totally disliked the way he acted when Michelle won HOH and now that Renny's HOH, he sure shut up quick. IMO, it took a big man to NOT say anything to Jerry, not to stoop down to a certain level and Dan's the man! Jerry's an a-hole.

I don't see why April would think using the clothes as a bribe would work. I would think they would be too small for Michelle and maybe even Keesha. And how much could they actually get selling them on ebay? Don't think anyone would think they would be worth keeping her.

People will pay a bloody fortune for genuine designer duds on ebay, especially new with tags and hard telling what the BB factor added to it would bring. (I used to be an ebay "power seller" and I've purchased more than a few things on ebay so I do think those clothes could bring a small fortune.)

Altho, I seriously doubt anyone in the bb house would realize that.

As for who I hope wins, I'd be fine with Dan, Renny, Memphis or Keesha, in that order.

Archived