Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to lick my laptop's screen whenever I see pinkie's avatar. love008.gif

Well, I missed the eviction on Thursday...I'll have to look around and find it on-line.

I'm glad Jessie is gone....I keep telling myself that he's only a 22 year old kid, but Jessie knew what he was getting into going on BB. He got voted out and America voted too (I'm not a fan of the AP ideal, but it worked the way I was hoping for this time). Jessie has a lot of growing up to do, but he has to want to grow up. He started off on the wrong foot the very first night we got to see him and he continued to not do so good. There was a few times that he was not so bad....but it doesn't make up for the other stuff.

jmho :pixiedust:

It turned out he handle things better than I had expected. He was on the block every week but one, that is a lot pressure, and he never flipped out as I was expecting him to.

I dont think Ginger is disputing the fact whether or not she was a good BB player, but she needs to get off her BB high horse and quit passing judgement on new hgs. Too many lemmings who follow her around like a goddess and believe or change their opinions to whatever she thinks. Entertaining to watch? Yes she was. Good player? That too, but def. not the best..great in competitions but her social skills blew.

Neuro wrote: I dont think Ginger is disputing the fact whether or not she was a good BB player, but she needs to get off her BB high horse and quit passing judgement on new hgs. Too many lemmings who follow her around like a goddess and believe or change their opinions to whatever she thinks. Entertaining to watch? Yes she was. Good player? That too, but def. not the best..great in competitions but her social skills blew.

You're the only one that got it....

I don't think I mentioned Janelle's game play at all. But, you know how things work around here and how defenses get up when someone's favorite player is mentioned.

My comment was based on what I read...Janelle telling the blondes how cute they are then going to Michelle and trying to hurt her feelings (she knows they were tight) by dissing Jessie.

As for game play...she got so "played" Season 7 and if anyone thinks that makes her a great player so be it..

Her judgment sucks too...heck, what can I say about someone who thought Dick was "hot."

Jessie was young, into body building, essentially a nice guy, not too bright, too emotionally high strung and is G.O.N.E. He can chalk it up to experience.

Janelle played a good game but the ONLY fame she's derived from her experience is in the eyes of her worshippers and her own mind. She is one of those people who's ego bloats whenever a starry-eyed fan jumps up and down. Other BBHG's have handled their experience without the SEE ME LOOK AT ME attitude Janelle projects. Otherwise what was she? A waitress?

Yeah, shes right up there with Ivette in the social skills department

:animated_rotfl: totally

Jessie was young, into body building, essentially a nice guy, not too bright, too emotionally high strung and is G.O.N.E. He can chalk it up to experience.

Janelle played a good game but the ONLY fame she's derived from her experience is in the eyes of her worshippers and her own mind. She is one of those people who's ego bloats whenever a starry-eyed fan jumps up and down. Other BBHG's have handled their experience without the SEE ME LOOK AT ME attitude Janelle projects. Otherwise what was she? A waitress?

Marry me

You can't blame Jessie for never getting above a 7 or 8 year old mental level.

It's just not in him.

(and he never really looked comfortable or sincere when he dealt with Michelle... jmo)

Janelle .... I don't think she wanted stardom - she seemed to be content on being a big fish in a little pond.

As far as I recall she wasn't pursuing a movie career.

She had done some photo shoots ... but I don't think modeling was her main goal in life.

Seems like she's just having some fun with the aftermath of being on BB.

(now... if I could only rationalize WHY she liked DICK... I'd be one of her biggest fans....)

Edit: ... hey.. how did Janelle get into Jesse's thread ?

He tried to act tough but I seen right through him...............he has no personality, what a DUD!!

how did Janelle get into Jesse's thread ?

janelle said jessie wasnt cute

Otherwise what was she? A waitress?

Normally this comment would really peeve me, but since it is you I am sure you did not really mean it like that is not a decent job to have or that if that is your real job you are somehow, a 2nd class citizen. I have waited tbls for a really long time, I raised 4 kids on that job, I loved it , and I made some really nice dollars doing so, it also afforded me to spend a lot more time at home. I can't help it when I see something like that in type it rankles me, cause I am a waitress, ya know?? Just sayin.

Janelle I did like, not sure why, I thought she was funny at times and I guess really I hated those other girls sooo much, that she was who I ended up rooting for that season. I am not gonna say she was the best all time player, I think she was really lucky at times.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name