Jessie - Week 4

CeCiMom

I don't know for sure that Jessie is leaving (crosses fingers and looks heaven ward for a sign) but I think his hours are numbered. Michele will not IMHO be able to make an alliance with anyone in the house. She is pure poison right now and has been tainted by Jessie and his failed alliance.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think that Michele would be a preferred alliance member over Libra and Keesha. I think she just ought to sit out the next week if Jessie leaves and I don't think there are any targets on her.

I agree marty...I don't think anyone will target Michelle right away. Keesha/Libra or Ollie/April seem like the front runners on targets for next week...but of course...always subject to change.

I wish he would go off again...........although it wouldn't be as much fun if April went along with giving him the boot.

As far as 500K not being enough to have to be nice to K & L............I feel it wouldn't be enough to get me to have to be in the same house with Jessie.

Michelle almost left when she had to wear the unitard............maybe it'll be two for one night and she'll walk ou the door with Jessie.

The resemblance is uncanny... thanks PLOZMAN!!! :lol:

I also suspect that CBS plans to keep Jessie in the house. So easy to do with that crazy AP thing they've got going. AP should stand for Another Producer pick as they will use this opportunity to manipulate the game and say that America voted for Dan to evict Memphis.

They've been setting it up nicely. I'll truly be shocked if Jessie really does get evicted (by Dan's / AP) vote.

I dont know what has happened between this morning and tonight, but I'm actually hoping Jesse stays...

Yep...I think I've entered the Twilight Zone.

Im with you :)...Id rather have 4-5 targets going after Keesha and Libra instead of 3.

Me three....I actually went to CBS and voted the 10 times you're allowed...But either way..fireworks will fly..just hope they're the ones with Memphis going out the door.

You kidding? I'd pay that to hang out with Keesha...K6 and I would split the costs

JEsse needs to go so badly...but I just know they are gonna boot Jeese. I am fairly sure since Holli can't win anything and Librat isn't trustworthy that this is Keesha's last week of safety

-Kyo

Yep, Jesse at least brings something to the show. It's too early to get out all of the "bad" people now. Funny though when you think of them as the "bad" side... at least they're the ones going up to your face to tell you how they feel. IDK, I think they got a raw deal. I'm never into big groups of ppl ganging up on smaller groups. I need to fight for the underdog. Right now, I feel like he and Michelle are it.

And if you've seen any of my posts from the begining...you know that this is huge for me to say.. but Jesse is kind of becoming likeable now. Like that whole moment with Dan. I wonder if he didn't come into the house with his seemingly inflated ego and act like the tough guy as a way to protect himself? Now that time is going by he's letting his guard down and showing a softer side. It isn't bad.

omg...what's happening to me???

i prefer jessie over memphis to stay

with jessie i know he target libra and keesha

memphis i doubt it now

Yes well it will go back to 7 against 2 for the POV. Boring.

I really hope America did not vote to keep Jessie. It will make the whole game boring boring again. I really wanted to see the alliances break up. Dan one of my favorites with be in deep doo doo with Libra, Keesha, Renny, and the others.

pfffffttttttt

Jessie threatened to squeeze Dan's hand so hard that he drops him, if he is voted out. That doesn't make him likable, to me.

I'm wondering if that will influence who BB tells Dan to boot and/or if they'll have security around.

I'd hope Dan would use his free hand and knock Jesse on his butt if he does that.

Or better yet, I'd wish there were sand on the floor so Dan could kick sand in Jesse's face. That would make Jesse cry (like the girl he is) and give him flashbacks to the days before the muscles!

omg, Jessie hasn't gotten a post for ages! Poor him...awww...

Jessie...I started off as a hater of yours. I'm still not totally sold on you... but I'm sending you good vibes in hopes you make it through tonight. Even though Memphis is some good eye candy and he hasn't annoyed me yet...

I really want the other side to take a hit. I think Jessie's more apt to do this.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name