Amber Week 8 Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she said god must have other plans for her... like nursing school or motivational speaker... (she left out model... i think she thought she better keep that one to herself, after all, she was on live tv!)

she said god must have other plans for her... like nursing school or motivational speaker... (she left out model... i think she thought she better keep that one to herself, after all, she was on live tv!)

She's going to kill them with both professions. One from stupidity and the other with boredom.

On one of the feeds it said she weighed herself and it read 165 or so. At her height and with her looks, she won't make it.

It is a funny looking picture, though!

She reminds me of one of my sisters. No clue and the fact that the world owes her. Yikes.

I don't think Amber is a bad looking girl at all. She neeeds to lose weight to get her facial structure back and needs stop crying so much and the pouting doesn't help either.

Nevertheless she cannot be a model because she looks just above average and most of today's models is something by born.

I agree Jenfan, but that picture is hilarious. She needs to lose weight and tone it up. I actually think that if her hair was a little darker and she had brown eyes, she looks a little like the Mona Lisa. To me.

She's not ugly, but her personality makes her appear so.

seriously people need to stop assuming that they pick good looking girls to be on America's Next Top Model.

You are actually correct here. Girls don't have to be beautiful, sexy, or even good looking to be a model. It's mostly about facial structure, body type, and presence. Unfortunately for Amber, she has none of the above.

Amber was nominated for eviction and did what she does best - prayed, cried, and said something stupid."

:giggle:

ok, i usually dont toot my own horn... but, jesh.... i am 36 years old and I KNOW my body is hotter than hers. period. end of story.

Archived