BB 13

Dade

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cause The former HGs would have been notified in January/February if they were going to do it.

and plus the casting calls start the Middle of Next month so yeah

Great! Now we have something to look forward to rather than talking about past seasons. I love this show, the good and bad parts of it! :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so ready for BB to start. My one big gripe is no more whispering amoung houseguests. Make them talk. Also , please no allstars--Jessie, Rachel, etc.

It's still almost two months away, but I can't wait to see who the players are, what their backgrounds are and what the first twist of the season will be. They all think they come onto the show knowing what to expect and then a twist comes to throw their theories out the door. Can't wait!

yeah ... saw first add during Survivor last night !!!

I DVR'd Survivor and haven't watched it yet. Won't be FF'ing through those commercials! :D

first bb13 ad

I am definitely getting excited about BB13! :figment: I have already reminded hubby that it is coming soon. LOL

Looking forward to another season of Big Brother/After Dark. Almost time to get my Showtime back on the cable.

• 2 weeks later...

How far in advance do we get to see the house? I'm so anxious for this to start. What will the theme be? I can't wait!!!

we should expect to see info about the house in like 2 weeks. but the actual revealing of house happens around media day which takes place late june. no word yet on what theme will be.

Now that Julie has her own show I'm curious to see if she does any early reveals on "The Talk". Her and her gal pals are suppose to spend a night in the house so we'll see if that gives us an early preview. We can only hope! 2thumbsup.gif

imagesCAG2GQJE.jpg

Moxie you're probably right.

Seems like she'd have 'dibs' on presenting any new info on TV about BB

(other than commercials)

I'm sure she'd be announcing any way ahead of time to garner more

viewers to her new show.

Can't wait :clap:

Guest 6Borders

It's just so hard for me to get excited about BB anymore. Every year they promise big twists and all kinds of exciting new things and every year Grodner delivers the same ol' same ol' and big flops. It's like expecting a pony for Christmas and getting hand-me-down clothes.

As pointed out, the only reason the ratings are so high is that is IS Big Brother and we all are afraid that if we stop watching they actually might have something new and we missed it - lol! I'll watch because of Morty's and because I have been with BB since BB1, unless they do a Dull Stars and then I will find something else to watch on a rival station even if I hate it - lol!!

I went roaming around the 'net' for any new little tid-bits about BB 13

NA DA

Don't know if it's been posted or not... but, here's a little video done

awhile back on Julie Chen's .. "The Talk" where the ladies on the panel

did little Audition Tapes just for fun.

At least it's something to watch.... sigh

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/

Scroll down to the 3rd video ... Ladies of the Talk audition.

just think in 27 days this forum goes from ghost town to :animated_bouncy:

information should start to leak out soon since we are less then a month away from bb

Archived