Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

Float? I don't think you can call Matt floater. Not defending him, mind you. But, he's anything but. To me, a floater is a person who floats from power to power, riding the coattails of others' hard work in the comps, and not winning any comps and getting their hands dirty.

Kathy is the biggest floater in the house. Whoever is in power, she hangs out with, except when Kristen was on the block. Kristen is really the only person she remained loyal to, and not even then. All the while telling Kristen she felt she was going on the block next to her, she was begging Brit not to use the POV to save her best friend Kristen or ally Hayden at the time.

Kathy is no floater, she just doesn't favor the two major power struggles of this entire season. A floater is someone who kisses the ass of whomever is in power. She really doesn't do that to any significant degree.

I think she was cast because she, as police officer, can't risk too much why playing BB. If she were to be perceived as being somoene who sells out too easily, or is racist, or is generally ruthless, uncareing, and backstabber towards others, she'd have a hell of time back in the real world dealing with public ie: The bitch cop who's dishonest, lies, cheats, and steals to get what she wants... Winning BB by playing dirty would be too costly for her.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kathy is no floater, she just doesn't favor the two major power struggles of this entire season. A floater is someone who kisses the ass of whomever is in power. She really doesn't do that to any significant degree.

Oh I strongly beg to differ. But she does it while also bad-mouthing whoever is in power to the side that's not as well. And she tells each side what the other has said. But she's the "good person" this season. Ugh, I really wish BB would let the casual viewers know just how awful she is. If I was only watching the episodes, I'd have no idea.

:queen::pooh:

Oh I strongly beg to differ. But she does it while also bad-mouthing whoever is in power to the side that's not as well. And she tells each side what the other has said. But she's the "good person" this season. Ugh, I really wish BB would let the casual viewers know just how awful she is. If I was only watching the episodes, I'd have no idea.

I don't see that she is doing anything different than the other players are doing this season. They have all gone back and forth to different sides with stories. The casual viewers don't see the nasty sides of Twitney or Ragan either. I'm not defending her, but I call as I see it.

I don't see that she is doing anything different than the other players are doing this season. They have all gone back and forth to different sides with stories. The casual viewers don't see the nasty sides of Twitney or Ragan either. I'm not defending her, but I call as I see it.

I know, it's just the reason it bothers me with Kathy is that she truly thinks she is the good person of the season. She's the one with morals, the one who's above all that. That's the part that makes me gag.

And also, I think we do have an idea about Britney & ragan. They've shown Britney's catty DR sessions & her being two faced to Rachel. They've shown Ragan's saying he's been waiting for all the drama to start, etc. But with Kathy, nothing. She's a saint.

I know, it's just the reason it bothers me with Kathy is that she truly thinks she is the good person of the season. She's the one with morals, the one who's above all that. That's the part that makes me gag.

And also, I think we do have an idea about Britney & ragan. They've shown Britney's catty DR sessions & her being two faced to Rachel. They've shown Ragan's saying he's been waiting for all the drama to start, etc. But with Kathy, nothing. She's a saint.

Has Kathy said the really nasty things the others have said? Sure she's two faced but so are the others. They always mix the funny things Twitney says with the "catty" (your word) things she says so people find her humoruous. Catty and downright mean and nasty are two different things in my eyes and they never show that side of the real Twitney or Ragan.

Has Kathy said the really nasty things the others have said? Sure she's two faced but so are the others. They always mix the funny things Twitney says with the "catty" (your word) things she says so people find her humoruous. Catty and downright mean and nasty are two different things in my eyes and they never show that side of the real Twitney or Ragan.

It's not about how nasty Kathy has been (unfortunately, I don't think she's creative enough to come up with anything really nasty), it's about her constant backstabbing & telling everyone how awful the other people are, while doing the exact same thing to them. She has been up Brendon's ass and is acting like she's his only true friend all week. Same thing with when Rachel came, and now she's acting to brendon as if she's the only one who was nice to Rachel, and telling him how much she values Rachel. Then she goes right to the others and complains along with them about what horrible disgusting people Rachel & Brendon are, and how "draining" and "despicable" they are. But to Brendon it's "I miss Rachel". And she also goes to the others and tells them all of the things Brendon has said about everyone as if he's saying them including her too, so that they don't get suspicious about her sucking up to him. I think they're starting to get it, though. Britney was saying "I wonder why he tells you those things" to Kathy last night after another of Kathy's gossip sessions, and when Kathy left Brit said to Matt I think "Why doesn't Kathy just tell him to stop saying that stuff?" So I think she is starting to get that there must be something going on between Kathy & Brendon.

And yes, they always intersperse Britney's "funny" remarks with her "catty" remarks, but that's because I think that's how she always is. You can't separate the two. Even when she's at her most catty and mean, she's still being funny. So I think they've shown a pretty good representation of Brit. I mean, they literally showed her in Rachel's room with her extensions on, screaming & prancing around making fun of her, and if that wasn't bad enough, when Rachel caught them & laughed it off, they showed Britney (rather than just being thankful that Rachel didn't take offense & kind of being like "phew!") in the DR saying "This is how stupid Rachel is: She doesn't even know when she's being made fun of". I mean, to me that shows a pretty mean side of Brit. I have no problem with the way that they've portrayed her.

Are we watching the same show??

he is on block due to pretzel :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Yep and Brendon got the HOH gift to put Matt on the block. They like to shift things back and forth.

The HG have talked about the lane that Brendon had to go through and untie knots and carry the rope had a lot less knots then Lane or Hayden had. That is the HG talk anyway. They all say that is was fixed for Brendon. It is a true back door for Matt because he was never given the chance to play for Veto.

Tomorrow is going to be a good show. I can't wait. I think tomorrow it will be Britney for HOH.

Agreed.. the HOH was set up for Brendon to win so Matt would be put up and their special power is used. They balanced it out

/sends thoughts to Matt to nominate Meow-Meow.

They so don't have his back. Wake up!

He's like Cardinal Woolsey, in King Henry the 8ths Court. Matt grew too powerful. So they're going to :giljotiini: his head off the first chance they get.

I hate to think that this little weasel is going to win Big Brother 12 but it looks that way. I dont like anything about him but am forced to admit, again, that he is best at this game and lucky to have production on his side. I can only hope that he loses at the jury. If Matt wins albeit deservedly, it might be my last Big Brother for all the right reasons.

Julie told Rachel she might be back in the house before the HoH was played. They wanted her in, that was their only goal and pandoras box would have been set up to tempt whoever was the HoH. Since it was Brendon, they used Rachel. If it had been someone else, it would have been set up to what they would be tempted by. And they would have gotten the same as Brendon, time out of the house.

Now, if only Matt would see that the brigade is splintering and that they plan for him to be the first out the door. As much as I want the slug Kathy to be gone, I'd love to see Enzo on the block.

Julie told Rachel she might be back in the house before the HoH was played. They wanted her in, that was their only goal and pandoras box would have been set up to tempt whoever was the HoH. Since it was Brendon, they used Rachel. If it had been someone else, it would have been set up to what they would be tempted by. And they would have gotten the same as Brendon, time out of the house.

Now, if only Matt would see that the brigade is splintering and that they plan for him to be the first out the door. As much as I want the slug Kathy to be gone, I'd love to see Enzo on the block.

Exactly, if Matt uses this "power" on Kathy, them it just becomes a faux bauble. Use the "power" Matt.

I really think Matt and Ragen can take each other to the end. Ragen is smart and good with puzzles and they both are good with endurance. Both smart and both competitors.

If by any chance the useless brigade member wins a comp by fluke then who knows what will happen.

The only reason powers like the DpoV have been given to certain players is because Grodner loved them or America loved them. I highly doubt Matt is one of America's favorites so it has to be Grodner. Then again, she does seem to have some odd choices as her favorites (Jesse immediately comes to mind).

If Matt DOES win this season, it will be yet another illegitimate winner, two in a row actually due to last years gift of coup de tat. They should start going all out with the fix next season and just script the entire season like a soap opera.

I disagree with your take on Matt. If he wins the comps and plays the social game he deserves to win. That will not be given to him.

I have to say things fell into place just like production wanted with Matt winning that HOH and the next HOH designed for Brendon to win. They wanted Matt on the block to use the DPOV. From here on out I don't think there is much they can do to control except influence in the DR. May the best competitor win.

Guest 6Borders

BB just let Rach leave that message because they know Brendon is too stupid about this game and too wishy-washy to make a decision without Rachel, and they wanted to Diamond Veto used so this assures it. (BB must think the fans are really stupid!!)

My guess is that Matt will lie and tell everyone that America voted for him to have the Diamond Veto. This way nobody can be mad at him and as long as he doesn't put up anyone in the now-sinking Brigade he will be "sitting pretty" for another week.

Archived