Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

Matt is going to be the reason someone leaves this week and may cost him a jury vote. Do these people not think of jury votes before doing these things.

its either pissed someone off or he gets the boot

he is in a no win situation :animated_bouncy:

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was sure that the Diamond Power of Veto allowed the holder to change one of the nominations to anyone, including the HOH.

DPOV allows the holder to remove whomever and replace with anyone EXCEPT HoH (and of course themselves)

its either pissed someone off or he gets the boot

he is in a no win situation :animated_bouncy:

I think he could have prevented being put on the block if he talked to Brendon before instead of wanting to be put on the block and us the dpov. He would be safe and have no one mad at him and who ever left may have given him a jury vote.

I think he could have prevented being put on the block if he talked to Brendon before instead of wanting to be put on the block and us the dpov. He would be safe and have no one mad at him and who ever left may have given him a jury vote.

My thoughts exactly, he thinks he's so smart getting on the block and using this power, he could have avoided the block entirely, Brendon's not that hard to sway if you talk to him.

I don't think the others are going to be mad at him...sure, some will be p*ssed that he has a special power and they don't...but not mad (except for the one that gets evicted perhaps...lol) Every one of them would use it if they won it...it's part of the game and they've all been expecting the coup d'etat anyway. I'm sure they will realize too that he couldn't talk about having it or he'd risk losing it.

Matt did make a deal with Brendon that he would not put him up. He told Ragan he was going to throw the next HOH so he didn't have to go against his word. The thing is Rachael told Enzo and Kathy and others that she wanted Matt on the block so Brenden wanted to follow Rachal's wishes.

Brendon broke the deal.

I don't think the others are going to be mad at him...sure, some will be p*ssed that he has a special power and they don't...but not mad (except for the one that gets evicted perhaps...lol) Every one of them would use it if they won it...it's part of the game and they've all been expecting the coup d'etat anyway. I'm sure they will realize too that he couldn't talk about having it or he'd risk losing it.

Ditto to that. That's EXACTLY the way it is.....Well said :party_smilie:

I hope Matt gets wind of the way Hayden and Gonzo have been cutting him loose and puts up Gonzo as the replacement.

If he puts up either Brit or Kat, Gonzo will still go apesh*t balistic and completely loose it. He has little if any impulse control and if the others don't sit on him, Gonzo will go off completely.

Gonzo doesn't think anyone should have any special power or reward but him. He's sooooo great and has done sooooo well in all the comps that only he deserves any advantages.

I choke every time Brendon talks about getting out the floaters and wanting only the atheletes left to play, and Gonzo just sits they saying 'yep, WE deserve to be here'. He's done nothing to deserve to continue. Just dumb luck.

Enzos saying maybe the night before they should tell Matt they cant split the votes Sorry...I think Matt should say thats OK an then put Enzo up....now thats some good Tv..lol

I would love for Enzo to get cocky and show that hand, Matt would put him up in a heartbeat and he would go home!!!! :animated_bouncy:

Shouldn't the DPOV have been used during the Veto Ceremony, since it is a Veto and give the new nom a chance to campaign? It doesn't seem fair that a Veto can be used before the vote for eviction. What are the rules? I found a definition on Big Brother Network, but it says the DPOV must be used during the Veto Ceremony.

If he can use it right before eviction, it doesn't seem right. It's a Veto. Before during BB3, Allison won it, but not only could she use it to take someone off the block, she had the sole vote, so I understand that it was used on eviction night. In this one, Matt can only remove a person and replace them.

Maybe he used it in the Diary room and they will show it on Thursday. Big Brother make up the rules as they go along. Just like the last HOH was for Brendon only to win. Britney said the last 4 sections of his lane only had one knot and Hayden had lots of knots. Whatever... it is what it is.

Shouldn't the DPOV have been used during the Veto Ceremony, since it is a Veto and give the new nom a chance to campaign? It doesn't seem fair that a Veto can be used before the vote for eviction. What are the rules? I found a definition on Big Brother Network, but it says the DPOV must be used during the Veto Ceremony.

If he can use it right before eviction, it doesn't seem right. It's a Veto. Before during BB3, Allison won it, but not only could she use it to take someone off the block, she had the sole vote, so I understand that it was used on eviction night. In this one, Matt can only remove a person and replace them.

The Coup D'etat was used during the live eviction and the same thing with this DPOV. CBS wants to push that for ratings for sure. I agree it is kind of unfair, but I guess that's just part of the game.

The Coup D'etat was used during the live eviction and the same thing with this DPOV. CBS wants to push that for ratings for sure. I agree it is kind of unfair, but I guess that's just part of the game.

I understand what you're saying, but I don't think the two can be compared because the Coup D'Etat is defined as an immediate take over of power. This is just a Veto. A special Veto, but just a veto none the less. The same rules for Veto should apply. If they were going to do it like this, why didn't they just bring back the Coup? It's stupid to me.

I love how Matt is acting now with Lane and Britney out by the pool. He's really laid back, like a cat with a canary, teasing Britney on how she's putting Lane on slop next week. Matt: "You do know I'm sitting right here, right?"

Please Matt, put up Kathy! I cannot wait until Thursday. I hope Enzo freaks and turns on Matt so he knows his Brigade membership has been revoked!

I hope Enzo freaks and turns on Matt so he knows his Brigade membership has been revoked!

Why would Enzo freak if he puts up Kathy?

Enzo, Hayden and Lane are going to be beyond happy about Matt using it as long as Kathy or Britt go up because they'll be All In with the Brigade again.

Now Enzo could self-destruct and tell Matt he's being sent packing which turns Matt against them, but that's the only way the Brigade blows up.

Why would Enzo freak if he puts up Kathy?

Enzo, Hayden and Lane are going to be beyond happy about Matt using it as long as Kathy or Britt go up because they'll be All In with the Brigade again.

Now Enzo could self-destruct and tell Matt he's being sent packing which turns Matt against them, but that's the only way the Brigade blows up.

I think maybe Enzo would freak because he has turned absolutely RABID against Britney since he Rachel/Enzo/Saboteur fight. He may think keeping Britney over Kathy is a bad decision and burst a meow meow. I suppose that's a stretch...although he's a terrible actor!

Archived