Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

BB just let Rach leave that message because they know Brendon is too stupid about this game and too wishy-washy to make a decision without Rachel, and they wanted to Diamond Veto used so this assures it. (BB must think the fans are really stupid!!)

My guess is that Matt will lie and tell everyone that America voted for him to have the Diamond Veto. This way nobody can be mad at him and as long as he doesn't put up anyone in the now-sinking Brigade he will be "sitting pretty" for another week.

I think you are right on all counts.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Frankly, I think they purposefully told Rachel to push the Matt agenda when she was in the house. They unleashed her with the exact purpose of getting their special power used.

I ALSO think that they showed the bit about Rachel being walked out by Kathy, so that they can slant it so that Matt putting Kathy up in his place to look like she was on "their side" and it was "strategic" of him to do so. When in fact it's the weasel "simple" no spine having move for Matt to make.

The Brigade doesn't have his back. It should dead to rights be Hayden or Enzo in that chair. But instead it will be Kathy.

I feel sorry for Kathy actually. As much as I think Kathy doesn't play the best physical game in comps, she does her best to fit in socially with people 20 years younger than her. I feel sorry for her because the DPOV will send her home. And she had no way of knowing she should be fighting for her life this week. She is like .. way more than backdoored.

Kathy deserves to go and she was sucking up and being best friends with Brendon and Rachel.

If you go back to the start of the show you will see that Matt wanted Kathy out in the beginning. He does not like floaters and I am sure he will be zoning in on Enzo next. He can't do that now because the Brigade is is other alliance and why make himself a target yet again. He is making a very good choice with Kathy.

Matt doesn't like floaters ... except for himself you mean.

He has the the brigade (so he thinks) and he also has a side deal with Ragan and Brit.

He will float between whichever group holds the power.

Kathy isn't a smart choice so much as an easy choice. If he's really paying attention he should realize by the Brigades behavior, and their readiness to keep Lane and not himself that he is -already- the target. He wont be making himself a target, he already is one!

I really disagree with you. And the word floater over the years of Big Brother is pretty much a person that wants to float and not play the game and expect the rest to carry them to the end.

Matt is in no way a floater... floating through the game.

He was told that Enzo wanted to take Kathy to the final 4 and he didn't like that. I think he is playing a very smart game and he will get Kathy out and not have the Brigade after him. I think he wants to bring Lane over and if he gets rid of Enzo NOW then Lane and Hayden may try to pull Britney over on their side. ...... and then they will have Brendon too. So that leaves Matt and Ragen on their own. :lookaround:

Kathy is no floater, she just doesn't favor the two major power struggles of this entire season. A floater is someone who kisses the ass of whomever is in power. She really doesn't do that to any significant degree.

I think she was cast because she, as police officer, can't risk too much why playing BB. If she were to be perceived as being somoene who sells out too easily, or is racist, or is generally ruthless, uncareing, and backstabber towards others, she'd have a hell of time back in the real world dealing with public ie: The bitch cop who's dishonest, lies, cheats, and steals to get what she wants... Winning BB by playing dirty would be too costly for her.

What??? Kathy's not a floater?? :animated_rotfl: Do you actually watch the feeds or BBAD? Kathy floats from power to power. When Rachel won HOH, she slept in the HOH room and was teased in the house for being a CB between Brenchel. When Matt was in power, she kicked Rachel to the curb and hung out with everyone in the house but Rachel and Brendon and bashed them both constantly. When Brendon won HOH, she was up his butt and was until the POV ceremony was over. Then she started whining about him always wanting to talk to her and bashing him and asking people not to leave her alone with him. Please, Kathy floats, bashes, backstabs and distorts what people say to her advantage, just to have something negative to say about them. Last night, Britt asked Matt where Enzo and Hayden were in the house and Matt said he didn't know. Then they deduced that E&H were up in HOH with Brendon. Brit said, "hmmmm" and Matt said, "Yeah I know. What's going on with that?" and Britt just shrugged and said, "IDK". Kathy later went upstairs and said that Britney was asking why E&H were up in HOH. At that time, E&H and Brendon went to town bashing Britt. So, please. You can have an opinion, but you can't change the facts to suit your opinion.

I don't see that she is doing anything different than the other players are doing this season. They have all gone back and forth to different sides with stories. The casual viewers don't see the nasty sides of Twitney or Ragan either. I'm not defending her, but I call as I see it.

No one is saying that the others don't do it as well. However, when someone says that Kathy is no floater or that she doesn't backstab, that has to be corrected with the truth.

Has Kathy said the really nasty things the others have said? Sure she's two faced but so are the others. They always mix the funny things Twitney says with the "catty" (your word) things she says so people find her humoruous. Catty and downright mean and nasty are two different things in my eyes and they never show that side of the real Twitney or Ragan.

Why are you comparing? One is not worse or better than the other, which was exactly your position in your post prior to this one.

Matt doesn't like floaters ... except for himself you mean.

He has the the brigade (so he thinks) and he also has a side deal with Ragan and Brit.

He will float between whichever group holds the power.

Kathy isn't a smart choice so much as an easy choice. If he's really paying attention he should realize by the Brigades behavior, and their readiness to keep Lane and not himself that he is -already- the target. He wont be making himself a target, he already is one!

That's not floating - it's playing both sides, and if done right and done well is a very good strategy. However, when you get caught at it, you're gone. I don't like Matt personally (annoying as crap), but he is definitely playing the game, and not doing too badly at it so far. But I also agree with whoever said that if not for DPOV, his butt would be gone this week, so there's a bit of the luck (if you want to call it that) involved too, but isn't there always?

If the HGs keep thinking that Kathy is an easy choice or a waste of an HOH, then she will win. She will "float" to the end and win at least $50k. That's how floaters make it to the end. Make themselves useless therefore less of a threat.

It is up to her to save herself in this game. She had just as good a chance to win the veto as anyone else but she blew it. Deliberately or not. I don't feel sorry for her at all. I hope her butt gets to see the other side of the door tonight and then she can hang out with Rachel for the duration and when Brendon arrives, they can all get comfy and share a bed again.

Since this is the Matt thread, I need to add that I hope he does put Kathy on the block tonight after he uses the DPOV. Can't wait to see her face!

Julie told Rachel she might be back in the house before the HoH was played. They wanted her in, that was their only goal and pandoras box would have been set up to tempt whoever was the HoH. Since it was Brendon, they used Rachel. If it had been someone else, it would have been set up to what they would be tempted by. And they would have gotten the same as Brendon, time out of the house.

Now, if only Matt would see that the brigade is splintering and that they plan for him to be the first out the door. As much as I want the slug Kathy to be gone, I'd love to see Enzo on the block.

Agreed. But, I have to apologize to BBSavanah. I think she is the one who said they showed Matt the DPOV as a temptation to open Pandora's Box. I think you're right BB. I was sure that they didn't, because who wouldn't choose that? But, since they showed Brendon a vacation and Ra-tress (LOL), I deduced that they probably showed Matt the DPOV.

I really disagree with you. And the word floater over the years of Big Brother is pretty much a person that wants to float and not play the game and expect the rest to carry them to the end.

Matt is in no way a floater... floating through the game.

He was told that Enzo wanted to take Kathy to the final 4 and he didn't like that. I think he is playing a very smart game and he will get Kathy out and not have the Brigade after him. I think he wants to bring Lane over and if he gets rid of Enzo NOW then Lane and Hayden may try to pull Britney over on their side. ...... and then they will have Brendon too. So that leaves Matt and Ragen on their own. :lookaround:

Totally agree. Plus, I think the only reason Rachel wanted Matt on the block, was to hurt Ragan as much as she could, because she was really pissed off at Ragan for telling her off. She knows how much Ragan loves Matt and she felt that taking Matt out would weaken his game. Rachel still playing personal and selfish when it comes to the house and Brendon. I don't think BB had to do too much to convince her to leave that message for Brenden.

I guess I have a different definition of what a floater is.

I think it would make it easier for me if people didn't use the term floater and instead used the term:

Waste of Space, vs playing the game.

They both get labeled the same thing.

Which is why it's easy for me to get confused.

For the record I like Matt. I don't like Kathy. But I still think that Kathy is a waste of his DPOV.

I think Enzo or Hayden would be much better for him to get rid of.

They don't have his back. And while he might be able to "save face" to the Brigade if he uses it to put up Kathy, they still wont have his back. They will only pretend to have his back if he has power. He is still their target to go home.

He needs to think about who he wants to sit at the end with. Even if Kathy were to "float" to 50k, if Matt and Kathy were at the end for F2 .. whose going to win? Matt!!!

Can he win at the end against Enzo? Against Hayden? Against Lane? Not necessarily.

I would love to see him put up either Enzo or Hayden or Kathy. It's 6 on one side and 1/2 dozen on the other. If Matt puts up Enzo or Hayden now, he would probably lose their votes too in the end. He still thinks they might have his back although we know they don't. What would be awesome is if they told him today that they were going to vote him out tonite. Then, it would be their own un-doing.

Also both Matt and Kathy are using the "feel sorry for me because of illness and I really need the money" card. So Matt would not want to sit next to Kathy at the end with her using the cancer and I have a kid card, even though she still smoked like a chimney. I think her sympathy card would beat out Matt's sick wife card for the win.

hmmm... I'm wondering if the other 3 tell him that he'll be going tonite before the vote ....

he MAY just 'OUT' them at the ceremony and tell the rest he's decided to break away and it's time for the rest of them to form a new alliance.

THEN drop the bomb that he has DPOV

He probably has a couple of plans ready and in place to be used depending on what happens.

He's going to have a lot of scrambling to do NO MATTER what happens.

(sorry if this repeats someone else's post)

Matt knows he is not the one they are planning on keeping. It has been talked about a lot in round about ways in many conversations. I don't think they told Matt but he does know they want to keep Lane and there are no hard feelings. Matt is just messing with the Brigade.

Matt knows he is not the one they are planning on keeping. It has been talked about a lot in round about ways in many conversations. I don't think they told Matt but he does know they want to keep Lane and there are no hard feelings. Matt is just messing with the Brigade.

I am going to get such a kick out of seeing their faces tonite! It's going to be almost as good as when Jeff used the Coup de tat! Although I don't think anything will ever top that!

Just thinkin'....Any thoughts on BB taking away the Diamond Veto power from Matt as he has come so close to out-right telling some people that he has the special power?

I don't think he's been even close to telling anyone that he has the special power. He'd only lose it if it was against the rules if he makes everyone believe that Enzo has it. We are definitely going to see Matty use it. (And using it on Britney would be STUPID!)

Go Matty! :)

hmmm... I'm wondering if the other 3 tell him that he'll be going tonite before the vote ....

he MAY just 'OUT' them at the ceremony and tell the rest he's decided to break away and it's time for the rest of them to form a new alliance.

THEN drop the bomb that he has DPOV

He probably has a couple of plans ready and in place to be used depending on what happens.

He's going to have a lot of scrambling to do NO MATTER what happens.

(sorry if this repeats someone else's post)

Pokey that is exactly what I am hoping happens tonight, especially if he not getting their votes...He is not a person I like all that well. He is playing the game, able to seperate fact from fiction

Archived