Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

I would think the only way he would use it is if he was up on the block.. I think it would be silly for him to use it otherwise..... I'd love to see him go up and not use it, thinking the brigade would send Lane out over him, since he has won the 2 hoh's and done all their dirty work

And then get totally blindsided.. HAHAHHAAHhah.... wishful thinking I know

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would think the only way he would use it is if he was up on the block.. I think it would be silly for him to use it otherwise..... I'd love to see him go up and not use it, thinking the brigade would send Lane out over him, since he has won the 2 hoh's and done all their dirty work

LOL! That would be awesome!

Brendon just said again that he would be putting Matt up but that is what Rachael wanted.

That is why it is so wrong that Rachel got to come in the house and tell people who she wanted Brendon to send home!

(well looks like Matt will be using the DPV)

Matt should be wondering why Ragan is the one talking to Brendon and trying to save him but the Brigade is doing nothing! I noticed in all these talks of who is going up the names Enzo and Hayden are never mentioned. Not once.

Matt should be asking the question - Who told you what Rachel really wanted?

Brendon just told Ragan that this morning. I don't know if he has or is telling Matt. I can't understand why they are not putting the puzzle pieces together. HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Matt should be wondering why Ragan is the one talking to Brendon and trying to save him but the Brigade is doing nothing! I noticed in all these talks of who is going up the names Enzo and Hayden are never mentioned. Not once.

Cause the bridage can't be exposed. :rolleyes:

So stupid. Matt wake up. I'm hoping in his DR's he can see what is happening and is just playing it cool. We won't know until POV.

Cause the bridage can't be exposed. :rolleyes:

So stupid. Matt wake up. I'm hoping in his DR's he can see what is happening and is just playing it cool. We won't know until POV.

I hope Matt sees it.. Does anyone know if the Diamond POV is used at the POV ceremony or it is used at eviction? I kind of want it to be used at eviction ceremony becasue I think being on the block with Lane a couple days will show Matt that the Brigade is not on their side. The Brigade is not that smart because Brendon can't play for HOH next week and if Matt's out (becasue they don't know about veto) then who do they think is going to play for HOH for them because we know none of them are going to try to win it.

sounds like we will get to see dpov used this week

brendon is sounding like he will put up matt :animated_bouncy:

So will the Brigade HI FIVE Matt when he takes himself off the block. I think they will just sit still with their mouths open. They will have to congratulate him I would think..... :food-smiley-005:

Pretty sure he is going up but he would use it even if he wasn't. He has to show the houseguests and the world that he's a diabolical genius!!!

it would be hilarious if bb took away his power for hinting about it :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

Didn't he have to use it during the POV ceremony today, if he was going to?

naw, he uses it on live show thursday

Don't be surprised if the replacement nom is Brendon. The Diamond POwer of Veto will allow Matt to do that.

wrong wrong wrong

hoh and pov holder are safe :animated_bouncy:

Archived