Live Feed and BBAD 8/6

arrowhead

So wait, did he open it? ...because if there is one person in the entire house, or perhaps the history of the game who WOULDN'T open it, it would be Matt. No way will he throw any part of his game up to chance.

This is going to be just another failed Grodner "twist".

He opened it expecting a big money prize but said something about getting a dollar. The box told him there are "consequences for the house" now that he opened it. Brendon and Rachel think he won a lot of money and Brendon mentioned $25,000.

Rachel doesn't want to eat and Brendon is forcing her to eat. She said if she continues to eat she will get an ulcer. He's forcing her and she's getting annoyed with her. She's playing with Mr. Sock Monkey (no, not Brendon the real sock monkey).

she's talking like a baby saying "the house hates me cuz I nominated Kristen."

Brendon: "I want to enjoy the time with you tonight." I think Rachel said she is going to drink tonight.

I hope they all make the same faces when she gets nom'd. It's the put your hand over your mouth and grin like the chesire cat face.

What a witch.

OMG....

Brendon to Rachel: "Do you like being here with me."

Rachel "Yes"

Brendon: "Then start acting like it."

Now he's talking his stupid shit to her..."I love talking science with you, duh!" He makes me more sick than she does.

She told him she wants to be alone. Romance OVER!

did she think it was going to be the Rachel/Brendon show forever. I really think she thought so. What a jerk!

HOLY SHIT. Rachel just said she thinks her Botox is wearing off! Ha ha ha ha ha.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rachel was lying in Kathy's cot the whole time. Brendon wanted to lie down with her and she said they would break the bed and Kathy would get mad. They went to the other room.

Rachel can't face the other hg and doesn't want to go into the other room.

Rachel wants chocolate. Brendon tells her not to eat chocolate but to eat real food. Brendon is a controlling biatch.

As much as we wanted Matt to put Brenchal up before ... for his game now is a much better time. Now he has the Brigade and Britney as the power in the house. I think the way he has played the game is been really smart. Still not rooting for him to win but he is playing a good game.

ITA

Well, this just sucks, I know there are alot of Brendon/Rachel haters but now that one of them is for sure going home next week this will become the most BORING Big Brother to date.

Lane, Hayden, Enzo, Ragan, Kathy, Matt and Britney are lame, they are the most boring houseguests left in the house that I've ever seen.

shut up Ragan! stop being the peacemaker! We want you all to be catty and stir up drama! Stop diffusing it!!!! grrrrr....:furious3:

I don't understand why B/R keep saying that Matt screwed himself this week. Hmm, lets think about this. Either he puts up B/R, pissing them off (yet only one will be around next week to come after him) or he pisses off the whole house by keeping B/R safe and happy.

Yeah, I can see how Brendon and Rachel have trouble realizing this.

Yeah, but B/R may have a legitimate point. He's also at the bottom of his 4-man alliance -- Lane/Enzo are tight and already

suspicious of Matt (Ragan doesn't help matters, either). I'd say Matt's odds of winning this game are pretty slim.

Well, this just sucks, I know there are alot of Brendon/Rachel haters but now that one of them is for sure going home next week this will become the most BORING Big Brother to date.

Lane, Hayden, Enzo, Ragan, Kathy, Matt and Britney are lame, they are the most boring houseguests left in the house that I've ever seen.

Absolutely agree with this statement. The floaters must align with B/R if they win HOH to vote out the "pawn"

Matt odds may be slim but I have to say that Rachel's are non-existent. Not only would she have to win POV this week, but HOH, next week and alternate a POV win in between future HOH weeks. After this week she will have alienated all the other HG's to such degree of hatred that she will be a permannt target in the house. She has no chance IMHO. Brenda has a social game that the "pay for play" ho never will. The only sad thing of her going is that we will have to hear her venom spewed at the end of season against the final two HG.

I can't believe Brendon said he'll give it to her if he wins. Doesn't this guy realize he might have a shot and sneaking by a couple weeks if she goes? He's one of the only levelheaded players in the game, it's just that Rachel craps all over his game. He'll be a hair away into landing both of them a great deal and she opens her mouth and ruins it.

I can't believe Brendon said he'll give it to her if he wins. Doesn't this guy realize he might have a shot and sneaking by a couple weeks if she goes? He's one of the only levelheaded players in the game, it's just that Rachel craps all over his game. He'll be a hair away into landing both of them a great deal and she opens her mouth and ruins it.

I have no doubt because he is the biggest pussy that has ever played BB :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

I can't believe he's willing to sacrifice 500k for someone he just met. Brenda is one of those guys who is probably use to dating really nice college girls and he finally gets a piece of HO ass first time in his life and is totally head over heels infactuated with this thing. I'm really beginning to feel sorry for him. Okay, not really.

Archived