Live Feed and BBAD 8/6

arrowhead

Wow that's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. If he gives the POV to Rachel he will top the chart with #1 dumbest move.. and all for Rachel, yuck... I don't even see their "relationship" lasting 12 hours outside the BB house..

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't believe he's willing to sacrifice 500k for someone he just met. Brenda is one of those guys who is probably use to dating really nice college girls and he finally gets a piece of HO ass first time in his life and is totally head over heels infactuated with this thing. I'm really beginning to feel sorry for him. Okay, not really.

Brenda is a walking self-fulfilling prophecy that even Rachel seems to pull back on when he goes on and on that I am afraid to get hurt . Britney needs to really work him and tell Brenda that Rachel will NEVER understand it if he does not save her and if it were her the relationship would be over if he did not do it :animated_bouncy::animated_bouncy:

Brenda is a walking self-fulfilling prophecy that even Rachel seems to pull back on when he goes on and on that I am afraid to get hurt . Britney needs to really work him and tell Brenda that Rachel will NEVER understand it if he does not save her and if it were her the relationship would be over if he did not do it :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

Now, that's just cruel. lol

How do the houseguest know the sabataur is back.. I just walked in in mid conversation

The Saboteur spoke to them through the message like Annie did.

I don't know what house these people are living in.. I mean Hayden just said, "I think we've had enough drama in the house the last couple weeks to keep the viewers satisfied" ummm I'm gonna go with no you haven't. (he really said this like 15 min ago but I rewinded my dvr so I'm 15 min behind on the show)

Now everyone thinks Rachel is the saboteur because she went in the DR pissed about being nominated and came out in a good mood.

The only bonus is they are twice as dedicated to winning POV, keeping the noms, and sending her home. It's a good day in Big Brother Land.

For those with live feeds, check out the face-to-face sleeping of B&R. The camera went in close and captured these really loud breaths. Just watching it made me kinda nauseous and lose my own breath. For some reason, I found it so disturbing! Eeech! :wacko: Can't wait for one to go!

Archived