Matt - Week 5 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 6Borders

I have to go back and rewatch it but I thought Diamond Veto (stupid twist) was like the Coup...you can take off one nom and replace them but if he can take off both that's crazy. Hopefully BB had the show set in place as to what comp, twist etc was going to happen when and had no idea who would be HOH.

I hate that Matt got this (but glad Bren/Rach didn't). At least the HG's know the lying little snake was lying but they don't really seem to care. Matt's getting really lame in his lies. I hope something the Saboteur has to do involved going into people's clothes to do something and Ragan sees the Diamond Veto.

Matt is a total scum and I am really going to hate that he's probably going to win the money, especially since I don't think charity will see a dime of it.

I don't know what's been happening on the feeds but if Brendon gets HOH next week and nominates Matt and Ragan, I'm sure Matt would remove himself and Ragan would go home. Unless there's been some discussion that makes this impossible, I think I would be happy with these results.

I don't know what's been happening on the feeds but if Brendon gets HOH next week and nominates Matt and Ragan, I'm sure Matt would remove himself and Ragan would go home. Unless there's been some discussion that makes this impossible, I think it would be happy with these results.

Me too! I am thinking this season is getting better! At least for me! : )

Well, Ragan could win the standard POV though. Then both Ragan and Matt comes down, Matt picks one replacement, Brendon picks the other. Ends up being probably Kathy and Britney.

Matt won this game already, because of the diamond veto, specifically that it's unfair to just give that power to a random HOH, everybody should have had a chance to compete for it.

Im putting this on the right thread:

I know there is a lot of people here who do not like Matt but I'm not one of them. I like Matt and the way he is playing the game. As far as his lie about his wife, to me no biggie. A lie is a lie is a lie, so what. That's what this game is about.

I thought is was a bold move not to put Brenden and Rachel up during his first HOH and it worked for him. He's still in the brigade in good shape and Rachel did put him up during her last HOH. Four people are now gone and the brigade is still intact with little or no blood on their hands, with the exception of Andrew who will not be on the jury.

Matt has redeemed himself with the brigade by winning the last HOH when they decided to bail out. He put up the two people they wanted him to and now he holds the diamond POV which guarantees safty thru next week. Since the SAB is back in the house the house is more worried about that than Pandors's box. If he's smart he could say it happened as a result of him opening the box.

Geaux Matt.. :party_smilie:

Well, Ragan could win the standard POV though. Then both Ragan and Matt comes down, Matt picks one replacement, Brendon picks the other. Ends up being probably Kathy and Britney.

Matt won this game already, because of the diamond veto, specifically that it's unfair to just give that power to a random HOH, everybody should have had a chance to compete for it.

That would be priceless if that happened. You talk about drama in the house.

Matt needs to start thinking about how his brigade partners are so willing to throw these comps and let him do all the dirty work. And then the losers go into DR and have the gall to say Matt better do what they brigade wants. I hope he can send them to jury before they get the chance to stab him in the back.

After the HOH a couple of Brigaders said "Matt will have to be the first one of the Brigade to go."

Hayden and Lane have been saying that since after Matt's last HOH when Britney explained to them how Matt used his week as HOH to set up deals. A little while later Rachel inadvertently confirmed it to Hayden. I don't think they revealed Matt's selfish manipulating to Enzo yet. And if they did, I'm sure Enzo's more concerned with organizing the next pool tournament.

Matt should see he is stuck doing all the work and send one of them home this week and get in a new alliance. They don't even talk about who should try and win they put it all on Matt. Rachel and Brendon at least play and Matt should have went with them.

Actually everyone did have a chance to compete for it except Rachel. She was the only one who couldn't play for HOH. It's not Matt's fault that no one else wanted to get blood on there hands by putting up R&B. They all figured that there was going to be a pandora's box eventually. Matt was just the lucky one.

Sigh. I wish he'd suddenly decide to align with Rach and Bren -- use his veto at last minute, through brah-gade under the buss by putting up Enzo and Lane. And make the house vote last minute. Would be Must See TV or Must See Feeds for sure.

he has the DV for the next 2 evictions, not 2 weeks... hopefully they'll surprise them this week with the double eviction they've been talking about since week 3 and if he doesnt go up he wont use it.. I dont know why everyone thinks Matt is totally dedicated to the Brigade, he cant win the game sitting next to either one of them? so as long as he is safe he isnt using it on no one else but himself, no one knows he has it so there is no pressure to use it on anyone else.

I think that Matt has played the good game. He kept Rachel and Brendon off the block and gave them a chance for reasons we all know and toughed it out with the brigade for doing that and came through it clean. I wish that Matt hadnt lied about his wife because he didnt have to but I guess he did it for insurance. I dont like Matt but I dont like any of them and this isnt about liking them for me anymore. Matt won hoh fair and square and doesnt give a hoot about the brigade except for what the brigade can do for him which is playing the good game.

Archived