Matt - Week 5 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can comment on whatever we want to.....

Perhaps technically you -can- but people really shouldn't. So often those comments are a slippery slope into gay bashing. And it really doesn't pertain to the game at all. It's completely 100% unnecessary.

In any case, on the off chance that Britney wakes up and realizes there is a brah-gade and she uses the veto, who do people think Matt would put up?

I don't dislike Matt. He isn't flying under the radar or throwing every comp just to lay low and keep a target off his back. His wifey lie sucked but other than that he has been playing the game; back stabbing, talking trash, etc, just like most other HGs. I'd be OK with him in F4.

Matt or bruteney deserves to win right now more than anyone else and if they keep it up they will be final 2. ive noticed people this time saying this one or that one is gay even kristen's boyfriend someone said looked gay. its silly and who cares anyway if they are or arent gay. doesnt matter.

Correct -I will comment on any aspect of an HG I feel like -there is no shouldn't here -except to attack other posters

well I must agree, I will also talk about any thing I want to pertaining to a house guest, none of us are 3 yrs old or need to be told what we can or cannot say or should or should not say about a houseguest. Personally I cannot stand Matt, almost worse than Jesse. He is soo arrogant. I couldn't care less if her is gay straight or otherwise, he is such a joke and a dweeb, I hate that he has his hands shoved down his pants most of the time, even the look on his face is condescending because he thinks he is "The best BB Player ever". In no way is he a Dr. Will. He is disgusting for continuing this sham about his wifes illness, and he should just let that go already, ppl are not going to take lightly to t (the ones in the house) when they find out Of he does win this game, it is because the rest of them in there are sooo stupid, ridiculously so, it is not because Matt is some kind of genius or BB wizard.

Aside from gay bashing, I see no reason why we can't comment on Matt's sexuality. It is actually one of the many elements in this game. I don't have the live feeds, so I can't judge for myself how he appears to be gay or bi or just a really secure straight guy. But it sure would be a game changer if was interested in Ragan-- it's a game changer when any HG is interested in another HG. What would be even more interesting would be if his marriage is a sham or just some lie he came up with. He is using his marriage as an element in the game, so it is worthy of being commented on.

Just my two cents.

We can comment on whatever we want to…..

Perhaps technically you -can- but people really shouldn't. So often those comments are a slippery slope into gay bashing. And it really doesn't pertain to the game at all. It's completely 100% unnecessary.

That's not even close to true.

If people are commenting on Matt's sexuality, it's just because they're pointing out another of his many possible lies.

It's what he does. He lies.

If he lies about his wife's health he'll lie about anything, including even having a wife, or hiding a relationship with his closest 'friend' in the house.

Suggesting that someone pointing that out is 'gay-bashing' is ridiculous.

I mean do people really have to add "Not that there's anything wrong with that" everytime they talk about homosexuality?

if you dont know a person in person then you dont have a clue about that persons sexuality so what difference does it make. gay is not bad so dont make it so by throwing it out there when you have no clue. its silly and reflects on the person saying it

No on has said that it is a bad thing...... Matt made some comments that made people wonder, so they were discussing it, end of story.... no one was gay bashing or saying anything negative except that Matt is a big fat liar

I was watching re-run of La ink and lo and behold Aubrey was wearing the very same skull onesie jammies that Matt has been wearing. Aubrey is a hot mess just like Matt,lololol

In any case, on the off chance that Britney wakes up and realizes there is a brah-gade and she uses the veto, who do people think Matt would put up?

It's offensive to tell people what they should or shouldn't post especially when they stay within the guidelines of those who run this board.

There's plenty of bashing in every thread on this board and if you went into every thread and posted the same comments I would understand where you are coming from, but if gay bashing is your only agenda I'm sorry you are wasting your time because I don't see any gay bashing here.

Love is love, gay, straight, bi, black, purple or orange. We're here to comment on big brother. Not his sexual preference.

Actually, this is relevant to the game. That Matt could very well be pretending to be gay just to manipulate Ragan. Because he's proven himself to be a scumbag already.

matt is the best player and britney is second. I hope they are final 2. if a person is devious but wins competitions to back it up then in my book they deserve the big prize. Dan was that way. I dont really like matt all that much but he seems to be about winning and so does britney. I dont like people holding back and not competing. thats just me. matt has done what nobody else had the nerve to do.

matt is the best player and britney is second. I hope they are final 2. if a person is devious but wins competitions to back it up then in my book they deserve the big prize. Dan was that way. I dont really like matt all that much but he seems to be about winning and so does britney. I dont like people holding back and not competing. thats just me. matt has done what nobody else had the nerve to do.

Ditto

Thinking about "karma", I would love for Matt to make it to F3 with anyone. Then to get sent packing. To be that close and not win or come in second. The only money he would get is the stipen. That's it. My daughter took chemo for 6 1/2 yrs and I thank God we have insurance and she's ok now. She's 25 and has blessed me as an "Oma". People that fake or lie about someone being sick or dying, are just low lifes to me, game or not.

Matt rubs me the wrong way......too cocky for me.

I don't mind lying in the game......just don't like the lying about his wife being sick....hoping for pity votes if he makes it to the f2. There's a line that shouldn't be crossed!

Guess I'm taking it personally.....cos I've been there and done that with my hubby dying way too young from a rare liver disease.

jmho

Archived