Matt - Week 5 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thinking about "karma", I would love for Matt to make it to F3 with anyone. Then to get sent packing. To be that close and not win or come in second. The only money he would get is the stipen. That's it. My daughter took chemo for 6 1/2 yrs and I thank God we have insurance and she's ok now. She's 25 and has blessed me as an "Oma". People that fake or lie about someone being sick or dying, are just low lifes to me, game or not.

Me too! Would love to see this weasal get kicked out 3rd! So close and yet so far! I do NOT want to see Matt get far in this game.

diamond power of veto basically means he is safe for two weeks and has control of game for two weeks

Finally. I've been saying for how long now that they needed a veto where the winner can pick the replacement nominee.

No wonder he's been telling the Brigade that they're all safe next week.

BB should have let this thing ride for the next two weeks, not including this week. Why would Matt use the veto this week when he's HOH and already has control of the game?

This Diamond Veto is such bullsh*t. Everybody should have a shot at winning that. Just randomly giving it to somebody (an HOH, no less) is a seriously unfair advantage, given they can use it two weeks in a row, theoretically providing three straight weeks of safety if they get HOH after their week of ineligibility.

These houseguests are so stupid though. All they had to do was say "Okay, Matt, you won a dollar week one. You just said you got a dollar out of Pandora's Box. Show us $2." Whether he does or not (well, obviously he can't), he rises to the top of everyone's hitlist. He uses DV, then everybody gangs up on him and eventually he goes home before finals.

If that doesn't happen he is in final two for sure.

i thought consequence of taking pandoras box should have been more severe

just having saboteur unleash is easy stuff imo

First of all what is ITA? I've seen it a couple of times and still can't figure out what it means. About the diamond veto: It is a waste this week. He is already HOH, even if POV had been used, he would put up who he wants. Now next week, great advantage. Hope they bring this back next year. Great power play. Much better than Coup deTat (however you spell the damn thing).

Never mind about the ITA. I asked my teenager, he knew. I'm so old and dense. Duh!

My mom who recently started watching the show with me just piped up from the kitchen tonight "why do they call him the brains, when he messed up his first nominations?" LOL I love my mom!

I'm kind disappointed by this veto though. Because again, it's "house guest choice to use or not use".

So if the brahgade gets HOH next week. He doesn't use it.

If they don't get it, and someone puts him and another brah-gade member up -- he vetos himself, and nominates ragan, britney Kathy or brandon, (whoever doesn't have HOH) and they have the votes, to vote the other person out.

They basically just handed the season to the brah-gade. Ugh.

Re his sexuality. He's a metro sexual. Digs women and their equipment. But is ultra quirky.

He is smart in game but he hasn't figured out he will be first of the Brigade to go. Hope he gets a clue.

the brigade cant all win so they have to vote against each other at some point. I think tht Enzo or Lane will be the first to go then hayden. Matt is smarter than them and way more devious.

The Veto has to be for the next two nominations after this week. This week can't count since only the HOH could haven't gotten it in the first place and can't use it since they would veto their own noms. Also, it could mean double eviction next week since it didn't say "next two weeks" and specifically said "next two nominations".

The colossal, undeserved egos of Matt and Rachel have kept my interest level very low this season. Still trying to find a HG to root for and I'm down to Ragan and snarky little Britney and it's only because the rest are so uninteresting.

If stupid arse Brendon had won HOH, the gruesome twosome would have would have had a chance to last longer in the game. I knew Brenda wouldn't/couldn't win. Ragan was too chicken sh#t to hang in there. How Matt wins these comps is beyond me. They must all be throwing them, including Brenda.

Archived