Matt - Week 5 (HoH)

CeCiMom

The only rumble of a variant right now that I've heard, thank BB god, is who they should vote out!

I think it's smart to send Roachel packing first. Plus, it would make me very, very happy.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only rumble of a variant right now that I've heard, thank BB god, is who they should vote out!

I think it's smart to send Roachel packing first. Plus, it would make me very, very happy.

I don't see how its that hard of a choice. Rachel is the one winning the hohs and she's the boss of them two, so why not just get rid of her and see if you can somehow use Brendon to your advantage

I don't see how its that hard of a choice. Rachel is the one winning the hohs and she's the boss of them two, so why not just get rid of her and see if you can somehow use Brendon to your advantage

Yep, good points - I totally agree! I think his major debates may come from Ragan, who probably feels safer in the long run with Rachel if she ends up staying.

I seriously can't stand Matt.

He's a lying manipulative overconfident sack of dung.

And now that he's HoH again we get to hear him lie and make up stuff that happens with Pandora's Box.

Oh joy

Wow. Intense conversation going on this feed tonight. I think some of you are happy about a member of the Brigade winning. Me, too, but I wish it were Enzo. I think his nominations would rock the house. No pun intended.

Yea, even though MENSA MATTY gets on my nerves better him then Brenda.

Wow. Intense conversation going on this feed tonight. I think some of you are happy about a member of the Brigade winning. Me, too, but I wish it were Enzo. I think his nominations would rock the house. No pun intended.

Wait. I changed my mind. Pun intended. :mbabe::D

Yea, even though MENSA MATTY gets on my nerves better him then Brenda.

Yeah. Madouchia better get his act together this time and nominate the two people he should have and wanted to nominate in the first place or people are going to really be talking crap about him. :shutup:

You're probably right, arrowhead. Bren Rack have become so totally impossible to live with. If (hopefully) Bren Rack are the first two at the Sequester House, this will be one year I want to see footage from that place. Unless Rack Hell fight a lot...Rachel will no longer have any use for Brenda. I can't take Rachel much longer. But let's face it guys, BB runs this train wreck of a show (this year) and may actually manipulate things so Kathy leaves. The least threat in the house.

He better grow a pair and do it this time.

Speaking of "a pair"....I'm really sick of watching Matt with his hand down the front of his pants EVERY time I turn on the feeds! Then he eats & drinks with that hand! Arrrggggg!

Not sure if this was said anywhere but last night the way Matt was talking. The comments sounded like he was gay. Like when he said he prefers big balls and he also mentioned how easy it was to forget about the cameras and he had to watch what he was saying I think because of his wife. This was during BBAD not word for word but close.

I wonder if Matt's wife is BS and him and Ragan are a couple, or Matt is bi and has the hots for Ragan and thats why they are close in the house. Did anyone catch that last night I have to watch it again to see exactly what he said.

Not sure if this was said anywhere but last night the way Matt was talking. The comments sounded like he was gay. Like when he said he prefers big balls and he also mentioned how easy it was to forget about the cameras and he had to watch what he was saying I think because of his wife. This was during BBAD not word for word but close.

I wonder if Matt's wife is BS and him and Ragan are a couple, or Matt is bi and has the hots for Ragan and thats why they are close in the house. Did anyone catch that last night I have to watch it again to see exactly what he said.

Wouldn't doubt it. I've noticed his gay-leaning comments before too.

Matt's just flippin' weird. What's with all the skull and crossbones and wanting a casket to sleep in and the dead cat hair? I was halfway expecting him to start making voodoo dolls. He's obsessed with death or something.

Matt's just flippin' weird. What's with all the skull and crossbones and wanting a casket to sleep in and the dead cat hair? I was halfway expecting him to start making voodoo dolls. He's obsessed with death or something.

No, he's just a punk rock poser. Like if Dave Navarro and Billie Joe Armstrong had a baby and dropped it a few times.

I also wondered about this...

My take on this is that he is 100% secure in who he is and can have a gay friend and laugh about things that others, with fear of the unknown or homophobia, may not be able to laugh at. I noticed those comments too and liked them - I find his attitude open, enlightened. Most people on the board hate him or hate Ragan and will not agree, but not me! (And so what, if he's bi!)

Love is love, gay, straight, bi, black, purple or orange. We're here to comment on big brother. Not his sexual preference.

Personally I enjoy Matt -- if only because he is -doing- something rather than just playing a "social" game in the house. He's like doctor Will (season 2) or James (season 6) only not thinking ahead as well.

Archived