Rachel - Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey smassi, good to see ya, that is the perfect name for their love story GROSSMANCE,love it,lolololanimated_wave.gif

hey smassi, good to see ya, that is the perfect name for their love story GROSSMANCE,love it,lolololanimated_wave.gif

:animated_wave: It's great to see you FATCAT!!! We all agree on the whole brenda/racHELL thing so Ginger decided to name us the Shmoopettes! Everyone who hates the grossmance come aboard!!!!

shoompettes, I love that,lol

OMG she is crying and wanting to know why people want her and Brendon out and waaaah waaaah cry cry tears tears.

I am sick of all the crying! :frusty:

Rachel. She's fake crying to Kristen in the Taj room about her and Brendon being targets in the house. :lol: It's pretty hilarious. Is Britney somewhere crying too?

What? To Kristen of all people? :animated_rotfl: Why does she think Kristen would even care?

Aren't her and Kristen BFF's?

Well, she had to manipulate Kristen to see where Kristen stood on the last eviction so I don't think she and Kristen are as close as they might seem. I don't know. I didn't ever see her talking to Kristen other than when she did tonight. And they never show Kristen on the feeds apparently so no one would know...

"Rachel: Makin' science trashy since 2010"

Edit: Rachel & Kristen actually do talk all the time, I don't know if Kristen truly likes her, but she's definitely been stuck up her butt all week. She even said something specifically to Hayden about "I know, that's why i'm keeping them close".

Archived