Matt - Week 3 (HoH)

CeCiMom

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's what I want to know...Matt called out the Gruesome Twosome in that stupid-a$$ house meeting. Saying how everyone wanted them seperated. So, he stays in the house, wins HOH and puts up......Andrew & Kathy? Okay, I understand about the backdooring but seriously, show you have some balls and put your nominations where your mouth is. Put them both up, if Brendon POV's himself, then you put up Kathy (pawn) and hope for the best. I liked Matt going in, now he's a wiener.

Matt is playing the game for himself and not for us. Most of us would have loved for him to put up the Schmoopie couple but he is playing the game to keep himself in the game.

I don't agree at all....... Fairplay lying about his grandmother, Russel Hantz lying that he almost died in Katrina and Matt lying that his wife is sick and they need the money is not part of the game and just makes them slimy weasels

Agree, It isn't just the lie he told for sympathy, I think he is overly cocky, smug, and full of himself, THAT is the biggest reason he disgusts me, they are all playin the game in their own way, some better than others.sleep1.gif

It is not the lie itself that makes me dislike him, I hate the way he looks, acts and thinks he is soooo damn smart, he overthinks every little thing and needless to say he is not one of my favs , not at all,lololol

I don't agree at all....... Fairplay lying about his grandmother, Russel Hantz lying that he almost died in Katrina and Matt lying that his wife is sick and they need the money is not part of the game and just makes them slimy weasels

Agree. It is all about bounds in any competition and in life. Without them; not good, IMO. I always thought that Natalie took it to extremes, as have the others mentioned above. I will never support that level of unconscionable gameplay.

Agree, It isn't just the lie he told for sympathy, I think he is overly cocky, smug, and full of himself, THAT is the biggest reason he disgusts me, they are all playin the game in their own way, some better than others.sleep1.gif

It is not the lie itself that makes me dislike him, I hate the way he looks, acts and thinks he is soooo damn smart, he overthinks every little thing and needless to say he is not one of my favs , not at all,lololol

I so agree!! He is going to openly betray the brigade soon as he has made several quiet decisions that were not in the brigade's best interest. That is when the sh*t is going to hit the fan and I can't wait, can't wait, just can't wait!!!!!!! :cheshire:

I so agree!! He is going to openly betray the brigade soon as he has made several quiet decisions that were not in the brigade's best interest. That is when the sh*t is going to hit the fan and I can't wait, can't wait, just can't wait!!!!!!! :cheshire:

I so agree. I can't wait until it comes down the to nitty gritty between the four of them.

I still think this is a wasted and weak HOH getting Kathy out. Why even become HOH?

Yeah, Matt lost of my respect with tonight's show. His over-confidence is grating. I find myself even more grateful that Brendon thwarted his plans. Even though I am NOT a fan of Rachel, I am rooting for Brendon to take Matt down. I'll settle for Andrew taking him down.

I feel the same. I couldn't stand Brenden and Rachel, and I still don't really like them, but I want somebody, anybody to take Matt down a peg or two. But, they made a deal and they probably won't break it now.

Matt still has two small Band-Aids on his arm. Lane asks him if he thinks BB will ever get the rest of his tats released. He replies, "No, I will be evicted soon and they wont have to worry about it then."

Looks like MENSA MATYY knows his time is coming :animated_rotfl:

The funny thing is that the lie left as bad taste in my mouth with this guy and hope he goes sooner rather than later, but I couldn't be happier that he didn't put Brendon or Rachel on the blockanimated_rotfl.gif

I so far am not a fan of anyone in this bunch, but anyone who can trow a wrench into Matts Mensa logic will thrill me, (Brendon),lol

Matt's lie doesn't bother me a bit. Nor does his wife's letter. They are playing the game to the hilt. The game is all about lying and deceiving people. I see what Matt is doing, and he is doing it well. He's playing everyone in that house like fiddle. Seems the only two seeing through him are on the block. I am liking the gameplay, hating his cocky attitude.

Matt is playing the game for himself and not for us. Most of us would have loved for him to put up the Schmoopie couple but he is playing the game to keep himself in the game.

Exactly! Then he'll wonder why HIS stay in the BB house was not the most interesting season. He'll be like, "I masterminded that, too. What is wrong with these people?" Trust me. You're not that interesting. You just irritate people.

Guest 6Borders

Just my opinion but I think Matt gives the words "pond scum" a new meaning. I said earlier that Matt has been playing this game since the day he applied for BB, and I am sure that included pow-wow's with Stacy on what to write in her letter when (I'm sure Matt didn't even entertain "if") he got HOH. I don't know Stacy and it's prob not fair on my part but I think they deserve each other.

Matt's a lousy player. He has no guts and no balls and he's completely full of himself. No way he was going to nom Bren and Rach. he just waits for things to happen and then finds a way to slant and take credit for it.

What I am waiting for from Matt, and it's too early in the game but guaranteed you will hear it either if he stays long enough or wins, is how he played the game better than Will.

Well, I don't know Stacy so I won't comment on her. I'm sure she's been watching the show and maybe doesn't want Matt to look like a complete jerk because then she would look like one as well, but... I don't know.

I'm sure Matt will get more braggy as the show goes on. Yes. I can definitely see that train coming down the tracks. :deal2: As far as him getting to the point in the show where Dr. Will got to, though? I doubt he will. Dr. Will aggravated the guys, yes. He was a smooth talker who knew HOW to lie and charm women, and he did it very well. Hell. He probably would have charmed my socks off, but that was just it. I don't remember Dr. Will very well, but he didn't seem particularly arrogant to me the way Matt does - just self-assured and confident. He probably has a way with the ladies in real life so that helped in on the show. I've seen Matts in real life, though, too. They always get what's coming to them, and it always seems like a smack in the face to them. I predict he will turn on his Brigade in some secret fashion, but they will know (because imo they are watching him now due to his suspicious actions from earlier) and will not hesitate to disband him and put him on the block. Then I will watch happily. :beach:

Matt's lie doesn't bother me a bit. Nor does his wife's letter. They are playing the game to the hilt. The game is all about lying and deceiving people. I see what Matt is doing, and he is doing it well. He's playing everyone in that house like fiddle. Seems the only two seeing through him are on the block. I am liking the gameplay, hating his cocky attitude.

Matt's wife has no business playing the game with him. BB should have never allowed that letter.

OK the Matt jammie thing and his smirk are getting on my nerves.

Dang I wish I could find just ONE friggin HG to root for.

just sayin

:animated_rotfl: I just said what the hell and started rooting for Brendon since he is the best looking (albeit whiny as all get out and no taste in women, apparently). :)

Matt has stirred up more controversy than anyone else so far this season and therefor I will root for him to win. The rest of the lab rats have done nothing to gain my support.

Enzo would be my second favorite due to the drama he caused. Eating pizza and cheese when he is not allowed to.

Do you see where I'm going with this.... nowhere. How boring this season has turned out to be.

Matt has stirred up more controversy than anyone else so far this season and therefor I will root for him to win. The rest of the lab rats have done nothing to gain my support.

Enzo would be my second favorite due to the drama he caused. Eating pizza and cheese when he is not allowed to.

Do you see where I'm going with this.... nowhere. How boring this season has turned out to be.

It is sad that some of us feel that we would like to root for a guest we don't like JUST because they're not boring. That's when you know Grodner needs a letter from all of us...

Archived