I just hate that saying...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when anal retentive people speak in a monotonous, professional way when they're not giving speeches or collaborating with colleagues. I mean really. Just be a normal person. I also hate the word "text." It's a story or a book. Call it a story. Gah!

"we're the good people" ummmm usually the most delusional ones

Let's just hope no one brings up "pinkie swear" this season!!!

Ha ha ha Rachel brought up "Pinkie swear" in the HoH..... I am with you on that I was thinking "Nooooooooooo"

"we're the good people" ummmm usually the most delusional ones

Oh that one is the worst..... really if you have to tell everyone you are the good people.... it usually means you aren't.... UGH

I hate "at the end of the day" - WAY overused!

I also hate the expression "the chopping block" -- ugh. Could we change it up a bit from time to time and say up for eviction, nominated, etc etc.

Only the people playing the game deserve to be here. Hot news flash everyone is playing the game. Even if you are a "floater" you are playing the game. I think you play the game the people in the house let you play. Do you really think Kathy is going to be a strong player? No but they will keep her in the game because she is not a threat. I think that's a lame excuse for keeping anyone and then when she has survived everyone that thinks she wasn't a threat they'll say you were a floater and don't deserve to win. That's bs.

I hate "at the end of the day" - WAY overused!

I also hate the expression "the chopping block" -- ugh. Could we change it up a bit from time to time and say up for eviction, nominated, etc etc.

"At the end of the day," is easily my most hated with "hot mess," clearly going to be hated very quickly.

Mine is close to yours Janice. I hate when HG's (KRISTEN/BRENDEN/RACHEL) say whether someone deserves to be in the game. How entitled, elitist, delusional and condescending can you be? Who are you to determine who deserves to stay in the house? If Kristen had been successful in her three failed attempts to win the $10K she wouldn't be so quick to use that as a reason to get someone out of the house. Ugh!!!

Mine is close to yours Janice. I hate when HG's (KRISTEN/BRENDEN/RACHEL) say whether someone deserves to be in the game. How entitled, elitist, delusional and condescending can you be? Who are you to determine who deserves to stay in the house? If Kristen had been successful in her three failed attempts to win the $10K she wouldn't be so quick to use that as a reason to get someone out of the house. Ugh!!!

You've got that right. I really think that when you enter the front door your brain cells die. Last time I looked any body willing to go into the big brother house is playing the game. Some just play it better than others.

I also really hate when Brenden says either your with us or your against us. I think he and his girlfriend should get a clue guess what there is not a couples game. Only 1 person is going to win. They are never going to make it to the final 2.

I also really hate when Brenden says either your with us or your against us. I think he and his girlfriend should get a clue guess what there is not a couples game. Only 1 person is going to win. They are never going to make it to the final 2.

Archived