Kristen - Week 1

CeCiMom

kristen_bitting.jpg

Name: Kristen Bitting

Current Residence: Philadelphia, Pa.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's kind of out there. lol She seems drugged or something.

Agreed, I feel like she's sneaking in a hit every once and a while.

It can't be drugs, so who knows, just a 'lil weird I guess.

Nothin' wrong with that!

she remind me of natalie bb9 with whole hayden thing

but she is safe for the week

Kristen's FACE seems VERY Familiar, Like I've seen her on TV before. I wish there was a facial recognition software on Google so we could run a Search on Her ... Ha Ha !!! :giljotiini:

At times, maybe not in the picture, she looks a LOT like Jennifer Aniston. I personally think this girl is the best looking in the house (face and body) but that's just me.

Guest 6Borders

I was thinking the exact same thing last night, that I knew her or had met her but could not remember where.

She'd be my 2nd choice for being the saboteur!

Kristen's FACE seems VERY Familiar, Like I've seen her on TV before. I wish there was a facial recognition software on Google so we could run a Search on Her ... Ha Ha !!! :giljotiini:

The HGs think she's the wildcard and easily influenced. They also seem to think she's 'on a different planet' when it comes to her brain. I see both the men and women keeping her around for awhile, as she doesn't seem like a threat.

She's kind of out there. lol She seems drugged or something.

exactly what I'm thinking about her...she's kind of loopy. I don't think she has the brains to pull of being the saboteur.

my preseason read was wrong on her

i thought she would be more outspoken

laying low week 1 is smart game play

edit to add: not to say that I think she's smart by any means...;)

She's fine as long as you don't look at her. LOL Which isn't too hard, they rarely show her.

As a guy, I think she has the best body in the house and the prettiest face. So I don't know why I wouldn't want to look at her.

Still waiting to make a determination about this one. I've said since the show that she's the saboteur. She's laying too low, like she just wants to make it to week 5. And no one suspects her as being the sab.

As my husband was playing at being CSI: Maryland the first night. She was not on the couches when they showed the houseguests in the dark but was there later on when the lights came back. I agree that she is the sab.

As a guy, I think she has the best body in the house and the prettiest face. So I don't know why I wouldn't want to look at her.

As another guy, I completely disagree. She's not hideous or anything. She's just not attractive to me.

She's starting to blend in with the furniture the way she's always there during the conversations but not saying anything.

Archived