Ragan - Week 1

CeCiMom

ragan_fox.jpg

Name: Ragan Fox

Current Residence: West Hollywood, Calif.

looks like he will be safe a few weeks

I like him but so far haven't seen him being anywhere near as over-the-top as he is in his interviews (have hardly seen him at all)...must admit though that I'm looking forward to it because so far I'm a bit bored so far with these hgs on the live feeds. Any sign of fun/life will be welcomed!

I like him. I agree, it'd be nice to have some queer folk who aren't so stereotypical, but I still like him. He seems easy to get along with, which should take him far.

He's a huge Big Brother fan- he's been watching since season 2 and knows the game pretty well, so he's staying a bit low-key for now. Give him a couple of weeks, then he'll really be stirring the pot. :D I can't wait.

Slow and steady wins the race this season. Every week he stays low key he earns an extra week. I thought he'd be jumping out of his skin by now, but not so. Of course if he starts jumping we'll at least get a laugh or two. I agree, so far it's a snoozer with this group.

I'm really liking him a lot more than I thought I would. He has great conversations and seems very smart and is nice to everyone in the house. And I LOVE watching oogle over Brendon! :lol:

He is very animated, which is a good thing in this house; I guess. I don't like or dislike him at this point. I was stunned to read that he owes as much as he does in college loans. I find him very vanilla gay; as was Kevin except when he was performing solo for the camera.

He is very animated, which is a good thing in this house; I guess. I don't like or dislike him at this point. I was stunned to read that he owes as much as he does in college loans. I find him very vanilla gay; as was Kevin except when he was performing solo for the camera.

How much does he owe? (I missed that) And what do you mean by vanilla gay (never heard that before)I missed him preforming solo in front of the camaera. Do you know when he did that? (I want to watch it on flashback)

I like Reagen. I think he is nice and also funny at times.

Kevin loved to perform finger-snapping solo for the camera in the Diary Room. Kevin was never as fantastical as his imagination. I think Kevin is basically a quiet kind of guy. Ragan is probably kind of quiet, as well. Both seemingly nice, caring people. Neither very attractive. I always thought that Kevin just couldn't handle the harshness of Natalie The Runaway Train. I don't know what will happen to Ragan or any of them, for that matter. So far, none of them are outstanding. Including, IMO, Ragan.

As for Ragan's college loans - the amount was 300K. I've no idea whether that is a true figure or not. Google it if you are curious.

Archived