Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Part 2!! was this week, and we'll know tomorrow what really happened. Where have you been hiding Shipp!!! I bet you didn't even listen to us on the radio today!!

Hi Mad Man, lol. I've been in hiding from the IRS, CIA, FBI, and the rest of the alphabet.

He said he kinda threw the charts out this season, had em all pegged from the git go. I enjoyed listening to the show

Oh wow so u guys think it was Jessie she saw ... OMG wouldn't that be something ... I wasn't sure if this was a lie or not that she got to see someone ... But if she saw Jessie she could possibly win this thing and they did say pandora's box had to do with the Jury house ... SO maybe u guys are right ... WOW I am shocked right now ...

LOL some people thought I was nuts when I posted this info days ago but it seems from the commercial I could be right! I was hoping that the mystery door was going to mess up nat's game, however there doesn't seem to be much of a negative effect on it.

If anyone proposed to Nat it was Jesse. Nat kept saying the "ultimate reality show wedding...like Ryan and Krista (Bachelorette)..." so that IMO implies two reality "stars"...also Kevin asked if her BF was sort of "fat" (as in his pictures) and she said "NO! He's muscular..." Just sayin'....

"I was thinking that they were clues about Nat. Not sure about the cat but the roach since she's afraid of bugs. The baby since everyone thinks she's 18 and the baby of the house. Also, on one of the other boards there was talk of one of them spraying stuff that smelled really bad like BO and we all know about the funky smell the week she was a have not. "

VERY GOOD and interesting !!

If Jessie and Gnat get hitched, think they will keep Lydia around to suck both their dicks?

one of the funniest things yet !!

If Jessie and Gnat get hitched, think they will keep Lydia around to suck both their dicks?

Ahhh...you got me on that!! :shocking: Are you saying that Natalie is a TS? I must've missed that on the bios. He/she does act a little strange now that you bring it up. Altho, I gotta be honest, I really would not have picked up on it if your comments hadn't started me thinking!! That also explains why Natalie stays so close to Kevin!

Thanks again for opening my eyes!!! :animated_shocking:

Ahhh...you got me on that!! :shocking: Are you saying that Natalie is a TS? I must've missed that on the bios. He/she does act a little strange now that you bring it up. Altho, I gotta be honest, I really would not have picked up on it if your comments hadn't started me thinking!! That also explains why Natalie stays so close to Kevin!

Thanks again for opening my eyes!!! :animated_shocking:

I think david what Madmarty was sayin is that Natlie acts like a dude, walks like a dude, has SOME balls, nothing girly bout this chica at all ,so it was an insinuation that Natalie has a dick,lolol

I did not like that ruffled top natalie wore it reminded me of my grands apron and didnt look right on her. I think maybe natalie is just a tomboy. she looks better in kevins hoodie than kevin.

wow i didnt expect that turn of events

Archived