Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tonight's show in total made no sense for me.

Life changing? really? how? you mean that lame @ss proposal? Hold on, let me go get a garbage bag twist tie and see if my life changes too...

Two luxury comps for Nat.. the clothes and a visit from a "loved" one.. gag me.

Stupid little characters that hung around for all of 10 minutes...boring.

I say they set Pandora's Box on fire because it sucked @ss...big time!

maybe for an upcoming comp ??

maybe an upcoming comp like a puzzle, maybe that the supposed 18 yr old baby of the house is really a nasty dirty bug, and has had too many lives in the house cause a cat has 9 lives, get rid of her??? I don't know a stab in the dark,lolol

Ill be opening my new store next week....

economy rings on top

2nd row are the more expensive and the far right is the 4 carat

e6woc0.jpg

Holy shnit, I nearly just busted a gut from laughing so hard. The 4 carat one is the best. Hilarious!! Thank you so much for your creativity and making us laugh. Best thing I've seen all day!!

ETA: The more I look at them, I think the yellow economy ring is calling my name! How much did you say it was?

oh Joni girl, you been gone tooo long, you crack me up sista

Holy shnit, I nearly just busted a gut from laughing so hard. The 4 carat one is the best. Hilarious!! Thank you so much for your creativity and making us laugh. Best thing I've seen all day!!

ETA: The more I look at them, I think the yellow economy ring is calling my name! How much did you say it was?

oh thats the Canary stone - very sought after

the reason pandora's box was so lame is because the ideal started off as a way to save jeff. BB figure out that their was no credible way they could have jeff win a golden veto so, they had to come up with something for PB. the 2 gimmicks they came up with was the best they could do at the last minute.

With a little imagination, the whole Pandora's Box thing could have been interesting. Instead we had two stupid, lame events.

Pandora's Box has a tampon in it right now. Someone please light the string.

Ill be opening my new store next week....

economy rings on top

2nd row are the more expensive and the far right is the 4 carat

e6woc0.jpg

LMAO!!!!!

Girlfriend, who are you? Lana Turner? Liz Taylor?

How was nat not playing in veto a down side for her. She could care less who won it. They were doing her a favor....

Oh MMM GEE that could be taken a cpl ways Shipp my friend, If that tampon string is comin from the box I think it is I say lite that bitch

"they had to come up with something for PB. the 2 gimmicks they came up with was the best they could do at the last minute."

gimmick is the correct term for that "propsal"

''''

AG: someone call Jason -see if he'll propose to Nat on air to make people think she MAY be human - tell him we'll pay him and he can tell HER that HE LIED and he doesnt have to go through with it.

Jason: DUH, sure why not - I'll have to fix my myspace, smooth it out with my mom and sisters - can someone hook me up with a twist-tie ?

OH BROTHER !!

I don't know if it was the editing or what, but did anyone else think that Nat and her b/f had absolutely zero chemistry?

Yup, noticed it right away. It's a hoax. I'm not buying it for a second.

Oh MMM GEE that could be taken a cpl ways Shipp my friend, If that tampon string is comin from the box I think it is I say lite that bitch

You took my meaning the right way. Hears a match striking, smells smoke, and KABOOM!!!!

Archived