Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

From what I heard jury members visited her in costumes in exchange for her giving up VETO. One wore a bug costume and sprayed her and harassed her instead of giving her info like she wanted. She was angry and doesn't want anyone to know the truth.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The main reason Nat's story is probably a lie:

BB would never allow someone with knowledge of what's been happening in the game to talk to a HG without being in a controlled environment like on the phone. They can't control Nat's boyfriend because he's not under contract with them. He can slip up and tell her something that gives her too big of an advantage in the game. They won't even let the HGs see plane banners that make no sense to them.

With a friggan' twistie tie... Give me a friggan break!!!

LOL LOL LOL. That's all she could find to go along with the NataLIE about giving up Veto and the BF proposing. Geez, I'd refuse on a twist tie engagement ring. WTF! But it's all BS anyway.

She doesn't have a fiance, or a boyfriend, I don't believe a word she says, and if that is him, lordy, not so hot,lol

oh I was just bein silly, yeah if he does come back maybe he thinks he is smelling green, but I don't think she is gonna pull this on off, hope not

oh I was just bein silly, yeah if he does come back maybe he thinks he is smelling green, but I don't think she is gonna pull this on off, hope not

If he's smelling green, it could be that Nasty hasn't showered again!!! Just sayin...

If he's smelling green, it could be that Nasty hasn't showered again!!! Just sayin...

you beat me to the punch reaper, I was thinkin that but did not type it,lolol

There was a guy dressed as a cat, a baby, and a woman dressed as a roach. I think the cat copied people's moves, and Jordan called him a copycat. The roach kept running into things and falling down pretending to die. The baby cried I think because Jordan called him a crybaby.

There is supposed to be a link to the new commercial/promo of the mystery door on Jokers. I'm still trying to find it.

They just had a poll that said "would you feel bad for Nat if fans attacked her like Maggie?" 70 said no, 1 said yes!

Nat didn't speak with Jeff.

Kinda surprised this thread didn't have more action last night. Seems the PB was opened last night.

According to Nat... (This was after her initial lie of not being able to play in PoV but, she has some kind of special power that she was calling "F2 reversal.")

She was told to go to HoH room alone.

2 envelopes in her room.

1st envelope asked her if she wanted to open the box but, warned her that it could be good or bad for the other house guests and/or it could be good or bad for her.

2nd envelope told her she had an unprecedented choice (A never before offer from BB) of spending 20 minutes alone with a loved one. BUT, she would not be able to play in the PoV Sat. They told her to look at the HoH screen for a hint.

The screen was a live feed to her BF, Jason.

Nat says she took the box and went inside the same door Kevin had been locked in. Once inside, Jason got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Natalie. She said yes. He used a bread bag twisty which was supposed to have symbolic meaning to her and Jason.

She says there was just general chit chat about her family/friends rooting for her watching her 24/7. etc. She says they were told NO game talk but, Natalie asked him if evicting Jeff was the right decision and Jason said yes. BB warned them that if they did it again he would have to leave.

FAST FORWARD rest of evening is rehashing this story over and over BUT, occasionally Natalie switches from saying Jason to saying Jessie.

So, take this as you will posters... is Nat telling the truth about what happened or not. The other house guests don't quite believe her other than she's lost PoV tomorrow... otherwise it would be obvious about her lie tomorrow.

Worst. Twist. Ever.

OMG! You mean the HoH who is already safe anyway can't win the PoV now?

BB, you're disgusting.

...and if she really does have some immense power for the final 2...just...why? Does BB not realize how much Natalie is hated? Are they TRYING to get people to give up on the show?

I know I haven't bothered with anything since Thursday (today is my first day reading the boards since then and I haven't watched BBAD at all).

Keep giving the evil bitch good things BB.

i had bbad on last night but had a rough day so slept through it. ceci did you see all this happen or was this what she said?

i have never said it before but i got to tell yall i hate the thought of either k or n being in final 2 but if they earned it ,as much as i would hate it, i would have to accept it. but if nat was given automatic f2 i think i too am done. good or bad everyone fought to get to f4 .she gives up her right to play for pov for a prize ? thats her own game play as she is safe anyway but f2 position is a 3 part comp because its the real deal and she shouldnt just be handed it.

I read on jokers that Natalie slipped up and said she saw Jessie. I guess they brought back last year's twist. I wonder if Jessie told her he revealed her age to everyone.

I totally believe this is what happened. I think Jesse told her that he ratted her out about her age and that everyone is mad. I bet she was/is so pissed thinking 1. she didn't win money and 2. that she got to visit a JH member and it was nothing but bad news. I may just have to watch Sunday's show after all....LOL!

Totally do NOT believe the BS about her BF coming into the house. This girl can make up a lie in seconds.

classicironman... I highlighted some areas... hope that helps

Nat didn't speak with Jeff.

Kinda surprised this thread didn't have more action last night. Seems the PB was opened last night.

According to Nat... (This was after her initial lie of not being able to play in PoV but, she has some kind of special power that she was calling "F2 reversal.")

She was told to go to HoH room alone.

2 envelopes in her room.

1st envelope asked her if she wanted to open the box but, warned her that it could be good or bad for the other house guests and/or it could be good or bad for her.

2nd envelope told her she had an unprecedented choice (A never before offer from BB) of spending 20 minutes alone with a loved one. BUT, she would not be able to play in the PoV Sat. They told her to look at the HoH screen for a hint.

The screen was a live feed to her BF, Jason.

Nat says she took the box and went inside the same door Kevin had been locked in. Once inside, Jason got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Natalie. She said yes. He used a bread bag twisty which was supposed to have symbolic meaning to her and Jason.

She says there was just general chit chat about her family/friends rooting for her watching her 24/7. etc. She says they were told NO game talk but, Natalie asked him if evicting Jeff was the right decision and Jason said yes. BB warned them that if they did it again he would have to leave.

FAST FORWARD rest of evening is rehashing this story over and over BUT, occasionally Natalie switches from saying Jason to saying Jessie.

So, take this as you will posters... is Nat telling the truth about what happened or not? The other house guests don't quite believe her other than she's lost PoV tomorrow... otherwise it would be obvious about her lie tomorrow.

No problem. Guess how long it took me to write that? :lol:

Too early man. ;)

Archived