Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:animated_rotfl: Sorry BB!

I love Nellie,lolol

Singing a Nellie song :I know somethin' you don't know, and I got somethin' to tell ya: (yes, it's really lyrics to a song - look it up!) :animated_rotfl:

Michele's song is Colt 45 :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

''Say Colt 45 and 2 zig-zags baby thats all we need

We can go to the park after dark

Smoke that tumbleweed

As the marijuana burns we can take our turn singing them dirty rap songs Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong ''

Go Michelle and Jordan :party_smilie:

I was thinking that they were clues about Nat. Not sure about the cat but the roach since she's afraid of bugs. The baby since everyone thinks she's 18 and the baby of the house. Also, on one of the other boards there was talk of one of them spraying stuff that smelled really bad like BO and we all know about the funky smell the week she was a have not.

I also think the proposal is a big lie. Maybe the chance to give up POV for a visit from a loved one is true. Only thing is BB chose Jessie as her loved one since she's been so devoted to him. :rolleyes:

she hates cats[she said when they were talking about bb giving them a pet...

Michele's song is Colt 45 :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

''Say Colt 45 and 2 zig-zags baby thats all we need

We can go to the park after dark

Smoke that tumbleweed

As the marijuana burns we can take our turn singing them dirty rap songs Stop and hit the bong like Cheech and Chong ''

Go Michelle and Jordan :party_smilie:

very good Arrowhead, I likey

I highly doubt her bf was there MadMarty. She did slip up and say Jessie in a convo last night and CBS make it seem commercial that it had something to do with jury so I doubt it. Plus, wouldn't they save something such as an engagement for the finale??

Oh wow so u guys think it was Jessie she saw ... OMG wouldn't that be something ... I wasn't sure if this was a lie or not that she got to see someone ... But if she saw Jessie she could possibly win this thing and they did say pandora's box had to do with the Jury house ... SO maybe u guys are right ... WOW I am shocked right now ...

Question, I'm confused. Isn't this Mystery Door do do and Pandora's box thing over with? Thanks.

Part 2!! was this week, and we'll know tomorrow what really happened. Where have you been hiding Shipp!!! I bet you didn't even listen to us on the radio today!!

Archived