Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK, Nat is greedy. She will see pandora's box and open it. Maybe we will get to vote on who returns in box...

FAt cat...don't go yet...wait until veto comp, that will determine if kevin goes or not...

oh, I am only stayin away from here till after the veto comp, I just refuse to listen to Nasty gloat, so I will only watch the show up to the point of HOH contest, then that will be it. I would never leave Morty's just the Nasty thread and the After Dark , if Michelle or anyoone gets veto over her and pull something off I would love it, I just don't want the brat to win, no way, I don't happen to think she deserves anything, she is a realy hateful person, not just for the game of BB,there is a difference to me.

Close to bedtime for me so I took a xanax and am now gonna eat ice cream,lolololol

I agree with you Fatcat....

I can NOT stand her at all!!!!

Nat is just the ugliest person on the inside!!

Ughhhhh!! If Michelle or Jordan doesn't win the

pov then I am done with the show!! I refuse to watch

those 2 nasty, lieing, disgusting creatures win the game!!

Sickens me to even think about it!!!!!!

The "offer" will ask Natalie if she wants the $10,000 (or more) behind the door. She goes in, sticks her hand into the box and she's immediately taken to isolation until Tuesday's live show. The person that finds "the key" has the option to "free" her and take the money from her but, then they have to take her place ... resulting in not playing for PoV.

:D

darn I am not a Jeff fan but thinking about tonights show, I know several have mentioned that Jeff didn't see his goodbye notes, and we know that Jordon did tape one, she had to try 2 times because she kept crying, can someone confirm that Julie didn't mention talking to Jeff on the today show tomorro morning? only said that we would see him at the end of the season?? if you think about this, could they possibly be thinking of putting Jeff in the pandora's box, and asking if anyone would trade places with him for a sum of money, they never said anything about the key or a prize for unlocking Keven, what better prize than a chance to come back, and only if Nat does choose to open the Pandora box, and it is big enough to hold a person in it

I hope this is NOT true for I really don't want Jeff to come back, but there are a couple of unanswered questions here

I don't think the clothes thing was Pandora's box. That can't happen until AFTER Natalie gets her HOH room, right?

That's right. Clothes luxury things happen every year at this time in game with or without Pandora's Box.

can someone confirm that Julie didn't mention talking to Jeff on the today show tomorro morning? only said that we would see him at the end of the season??

Julie did say that she would be talking to him on the morning show. I do not think there is any way they can bring Jeff back without seriously disrupting the credibility of the game. They've already charity cased him once. Twice is just too much. And too obvious.

I popped one a few days ago, probably after veto loss of Jeff! Sleep well, Fatcat...I will perhaps FF thru BBAD but prob not...but we need your good Missouri common sense here!!!

I got a wild hair and am makin peach sugar free jello and I diced up peaches to go in it and then will have it as a treat without the sugar layered with cool whip lite, I had lost 10 lbs recently from not eatin just sugar, and when I moved I got all stressed out and went crazy eatin sugar again, love those symphony bars,lol so now I am seriously gonna chill,lol, but not on the xanax, had to pop one for bed tonight as I am po'd about Natalie, i just think she won't win pov, I have good vibes that Michelle will win it and then if Kevin would grow some large balls if he won and put nat to the curb I would dance with glee.

Oh JeaSUS, can't that boy do a damn thing on his own, and why does nasty need spies, her power is pretty null and void, it is the pov that will have the power, Natalie just goes waay to far , over the top, she acts like she is Mata Hari for Gods sake.

Nasty can nominate all she wants but that doesn't mean she will get her way, i think the good is gonna prevail over the evil. I have to stay up another hour to mix in my diced fruit cause you have to let your jello set just a tad before you can mix in your fruit. Yum. I just cannot bring myself to watch the ad, but I may whiz thru and just only listen to what everyone but Nasty is sayin, and I do not want to see Nasty's HOH room, no way,lol

Nasty and her whole gang have been the most paranoid and rude when in power.

Sorry, but nobody was more paranoid this season during their HOH reign than Russell. :animated_rotfl:

That boy gave new meaning to the word paranoid.

they may not of shown the good-byes just because of running over on time.

i looked at my counter b-4 hoh & thought they had to hurry, wasn't much time left.

the bringing back someone seems to becoming a pattern or trend ( an old gambling play) bb3-bb6-bb9-bb12?

or may be way off! i took the xanax over a hour ago!!! w/ a long neck busch beer!

Archived