Mystery Door Twist (2nd time around)

CeCiMom

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The commercials are saying the jury house "packs the surprise" in the Pandora's Box. With four of them, do they just all vote for someone else to go back in, but can't vote for themselves, so that whoever gets at least 2 votes goes back in the game but can only stay if the houseguests choose to either evict who they all voted for or take whatever is in the box?

So far this season has pulled out every trick in the book other than Diamond Veto and the old "box trick."

They never did the shopping spree this season did they? It will probably be something stupid like that.

Nat sees the door with the ? on it and there is a pair of sweat pants hanging up. Being unable to resist wearing sweatpants she puts them on and gets locked in the room while the backyard is filled with racks of clothes.

ok, they got the clothes tonight, but it wasn't part of Pandora's Box. Yes, I'm quoting myself :smartass2:

The commercials are saying the jury house "packs the surprise" in the Pandora's Box. With four of them, do they just all vote for someone else to go back in, but can't vote for themselves, so that whoever gets at least 2 votes goes back in the game but can only stay if the houseguests choose to either evict who they all voted for or take whatever is in the box?

So far this season has pulled out every trick in the book other than Diamond Veto and the old "box trick."

The quote was

"Pandora's box is back but watch out the Jury House is packing the surprise, and it wont be pretty"

I donno what it is.. Maybe the Jury gets to vote tuesday for eviction?

Maybe Nat gets to go to visit a Jury member but gives up the right to play POV?

I am out of here for awhile, too. IF Natalie wins BB11, I will be out of BB, period. I won't have that crap in my life. And....I think the way they led us on about the mystery thing is ridiculous and shows that they have no clue what they are doing. I didn't even like the way the show was handled tonight. I think I am disappointed. Really disappointed.

ITA I really don't care who wins exept gnat. This season has really sucked! :disgust:

I had a long drive this evening - 8 hours - with plenty of time to think - and Morty's tweets to keep me informed. If I was AG and had been following the boards this is the Pandora's box scenario I'd use:

1. It has to take place after Natalie's nominations to ensure that she gets to exercise the full amount of power she won. (Which this week is only nominating.)

2. Natalie goes into the HOH - sees the question mark on the door and an envelope and key on the table next to the door.

3. The envelope has a note inside that says, "There is a new surprise in Pandora's box. But this surprise is just for one houseguest. As HOH you get to choose who gets to open Pandora's box. If you want to open it yourself, take the key, go into the secret room, and open the box. If you want another houseguest to open it, take the key downstairs, give it to the houseguest of your choice, and send them up to open Pandora's box."

4. Whomever Natalie chooses takes their key into the room, places it in the box and opens it. When the key is turned - the door back into the HOH locks and Jeff comes out of the box.

5. Now we switch to the living room where the remaining 3 houseguests are watching on the TV. Julie comes on and tells them that one of the two individuals in the room will return to the game and the other will go to the jury house - and they get to vote.

6. If Jeff returns to the house he takes the place of the person who leaves - so if he takes the place of someone on the block, he goes on the block; if he takes the place of Natalie he gets the safety of HOH - and can't vote in the eviction. Everyone still plays for POV.

This is an entirely fair and random scenario. Most likely the little piglet would choose to keep the surprise for herself, but she could smell a trap and decide to give the key to one of the others. I figure if Natalie or Kevin ends up with Jeff, it would end up a 2 to 1 vote for Jeff. If Jordan ends up with Jeff (most unlikely scenario, as I can't see any reason Natalie would give the key to her), then 2 to 1 against Jeff, just as in the eviction and nothing changes. If Michele ends up with Jeff, then I have no idea - either Natalie or Kevin might decide they would be better off with Jeff than Michele or not. And why Jeff in the box, well there is a precedent for giving the just evicted house guest an opportunity to return - and he could be held somewhere without going to the jury house, so no jury house pollution.

What do you all think? (Clearly with 8 hours in the car I had way too much time to think. ;)

The "offer" will ask Natalie if she wants the $10,000 (or more) behind the door. She goes in, sticks her hand into the box and she's immediately taken to isolation until Tuesday's live show. The person that finds "the key" has the option to "free" her and take the money from her but, then they have to take her place ... resulting in not playing for PoV.

:D

I'm hoping the amount will be more this time so there is no chance of her thinking about the consequences of opening the box.

How about this...

If Evil Dick is supposed to be on an upcoming episode (and under gag order from BB) what if Pandora's box holds in it: EVIL (Evil Dick) and HOPE (Houseguest Of Previous Eviction--which is Jeff)

Evicted houseguests in the jury house get to chose (without knowing exactly what it entails) either EVIL or HOPE to give to the remaining houseguests! Could be a toss up as to what they'd wanna give them (Evil or Hope) seeing alot of Nat and Kevin's alliance is there, they just might want to give them HOPE? SURPRISE!! In walks "my love" JEFF!!! :animated_rotfl:

Ok, cant think about this anymore...its driving me crazy! :hammer:

If they were running over, im thinking they will play his goodbye messages on the morning show for him, if they dont, then something is up pertaining to him only. Hell I just want him back in the house.. Jeff why didn't you evict that little troll weeks AGO!!!! If someone sees that he saw his goodbye messages, please post so, thanks.

the best MysteryDoorTwist - a hand grabs gnat and flings her into Sequester House and the remaining 3 get to pick someone

out of SH to trade for her and she gets any remaining Mike's Lemonades as a consolation prize !!!!

oh well, a girl can dream................

If someone sees that he saw his goodbye messages, please post so, thanks.

The Early Show just came on and they promo'd Jeff saying "The king of the castle get's the boot. See how he went from HOH to loser " and shows him leaving last night. So, looks like he'll do the interview this morning meaning he won't return.

oh great. load of bs 2. i guess pandora's box was fitting last week in a way.kevin opened it to release the evil games bb wanted to play with our heads so we turned to the box (tv) for hope. they got great ratings and we got left at the bottom of the box.

now they want to do it to us again ? forget the door! the entire game hinges on michele winning this pov. if she dont i think its over as it will be k/n to win and i dont want to see either.

one thing im curious about though, nat keeps saying this is for chima. well true michele got chima and thats probably (90 %) where nat is going but chima said she wanted an all girl f2 also.

I cannot understand why Natalie would dedicate her HOH "win" to Chima who, for one moment didn't think of them at all because her wanting to leave and then getting booted lost her "friends" a vote in the JH.

There is definitely something wrong there. But maybe its just me.

Here's another scenario for pandora's box. Natalie is given 2 choices to either open the box herself or don't open the box and let someone else open the box.

Natalie's greed lets her choose to open the box herself and it reveals that as she has lost her HOH and she is no longer safe from eviction unless she wins POV.

The quote was

"Pandora's box is back but watch out the Jury House is packing the surprise, and it wont be pretty"

I donno what it is.. Maybe the Jury gets to vote tuesday for eviction?

Maybe Nat gets to go to visit a Jury member but gives up the right to play POV?

since this quote says about the jury holds the surprise and it wont be pretty...maybe the 4 Jury members have to compete for the chance to return to the house to mix things up.

Archived