• Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes russell needs to win the pov, to save Jordan and Jeff from themselves, know that!!

i dont care who wins it

i am just ready for this season to be over with :afro:

who i think will win pov?

michelle

I really want the noms to stay the same and kevin spill the beans about all the things nat has lied about because you know if it comes down to it she will through kevin under the bus. I just wish it would happen so J & J would realize that they are being played too late. I dont really know who i want to win but i know it is not Nat. I would love to see her out now because on the feeds she seems to know she is in control, J & J have bought everything she has told them LIES!!

I thnk that is the only way Kevin will start to fight if noms stay the same, he needs to spill his guts, cause then J & J will see the err of their ways,lolol

Yeah. I would like to see some action in the house. Kevin and natalie going at it and Jordan and Jeff looking all perplexed (or more so than usual which would be tough) and russell laughing his ass off while michele hangs onto jeff and calls him honey.

A good free-for-all. That's what we need.

i think i heard this comp will be similar to one eric won bb8

his only comp win

where they say something and you have to run and get it the last person back gets eliminated

Time to dance!!

i think i heard this comp will be similar to one eric won bb8

his only comp win

where they say something and you have to run and get it the last person back gets eliminated

I can't remember that on uvp.

I thought it might be the face one. What do they usually have that one?

I want Russ to win because I want Kev or the brat gone...........I think Mich would be OK..........and, Jeff said last night that if he "got goot vibes from M/R this morning he was planning on keeping th F4 with them but if not, he was bd'ing Russ, seems like they were bonding again..............I don't know what Jordan would do because now she's pi$$ed at Jeff..........she might take her new BFF down even if Jeff tells her not to.

Time to dance!!

I can't remember that on uvp.

I thought it might be the face one. What do they usually have that one?

face is always pov final 5

only problem with that is jessie would think with that teeny tiny over inflated head, that because he wasn't there to lead them,they all got picked off!! :animated_rotfl:

After all if it wasn't for America last year and now this year, jessie would have WON both BB seasons...if ya don't beleive it, just ask him!!!

Archived