• Jeff
    • Jordan
    • Kevin
    • Michele
    • Natalie
    • Russell

K/N ar nominated.

They are playing for POV now.

J/J still believe the "lie" because Mich confirmed it was true.

TY Iv.

Why would she do that? She's screwing over her only ally? Doesn't she realize that J/J are a team and playing to keep each other in the game. Michelle has been a loner the whole time and is blowing the chance to take Russell to the end who would probably not get votes or would get less votes than Michelle.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this poll is pretty funny. The majority wants Russell to win, not J/J, as in previous weeks.

Seems like most here root for the underdog.

I think most just realized that J/J are not smart when making decisions.. lol

jeff is talking a lot like when he won hoh

i think he won pov

jeff is winning everything

i never doubted he was a strong comp player

I feel like if jeff wanted to win the game it would have been better if he lost POV with the plan that he has

Yeah he's going to make an enemy out of Russell. He has enough enemies in the jury house.. he doesn't need any more. He should have let someone else win the POV and let them use it.. at least then if he was going to put Russell up he could have said, "sorry I'm just out of people to pick from"

It is so depressing that Jeff just won the POV... why is he so stupid to not realize that Natalie and Kevin are playing him!? Clue: they never liked you before your reign of power dummy!!!

And Jordan! I've always known she wasn't very bright, but to be so gullible is just sickening to watch!

If they BD Russell, both Jeff and Jordan pretty much end up screwing themselves over. Idiots!

It is so depressing that Jeff just won the POV... why is he so stupid to not realize that Natalie and Kevin are playing him!? Clue: they never liked you before your reign of power dummy!!!

And Jordan! I've always known she wasn't very bright, but to be so gullible is just sickening to watch!

If they BD Russell, both Jeff and Jordan pretty much end up screwing themselves over. Idiots!

I know it's pissing me off! Well, at this point it will be their own fault when GNatalie laughs in their face when she ends up stabbing them in the back.

j/j have to know michele has leaked to russ the thought of bding him was there. the best move for jeff now is to go to just russ and tell him michele told him just before pov they should bd russ but he wasnt going to do it so he needs russ to protect him next week. russ not trusting anyone anyway and knowing jeff has pov in his hands i think russ will agree it would be best for him and take a chance on f3 with j/j. that way russ wins hoh it will be michele/survivor of n/k

Ya know, I really wanted J/J/R&M to go to final 4 but this is all Russells fault. He should not have voted for Jesse to stay.

This is so gonna bite Jeff in the ass. I can't wait to see his face when either Kevin or Natalie put him and Jordan on the block. I just hope they can fight their way out of the mess they have created.

if jeff/jordan take gnat to F3 ... (big IF by the way,I don't think jeff is seeing F4) ...why don't they realize that on the chance either one is up against gnat in F2 they will probably lose???

I don't get their thinking at all,except jordan does have a new BFF! :animated_rotfl:

I'm so depressed watching J & J. Jordan is being so over-the-top stupid about trusting shatalie. And Jeff, what's he thinking? That he doesn't need votes to win?

don't forget that you are watching a mind game that is in progress until Thursday...Jeff is floating all kinds of scenarios to see where everyone sits...did Michele tell Russell? Why is Jordan so emphatic about saving Gnat? Is there a team up between Gnat & Russell? Michele & Russell? Gnat & Jordan? He really doesn't know, but what the whole house knows is that Jeff has all of the Power right now.

Archived