Jordan

CeCiMom

clueless as ever but still final four locked

no doubt about it

i cant believe everyone but her knew jeff had the coup

safe safe safe safe

At each opportunity to either abandon or embrace values like integrity and loyalty, Jordan has made great choices.

When Lydia went over to Jordan's bed, gave Jordan a hug, and told Jordan the she(Lydia) isn't angry with Jordan because of Jeff's actions I almost gagged. And then Lydia says something about how hard that must be on Jordan. It's truly amazing how deluded can one person be.

Jordan responds by telling Lydia she is happy with Jeff's decision and even points out to Lydia that she(Lydia) is safe because of Jeff's decision. Jordan went on to explain that she understood the dynamics at play that would have placed her in jeopardy next week if Jessie had stayed.

Way to go Jordan. Beauty, integrity, loyalty, and more intelligence than many give you credit for possessing. Don't make the mistake of underestimating Jordan's ability to work out complex human dynamics issues. She's done it several times this season. It's a valuable strength few possess.

Monk

At each opportunity to either abandon or embrace values like integrity and loyalty, Jordan has made great choices.

When Lydia went over to Jordan's bed, gave Jordan a hug, and told Jordan the she(Lydia) isn't angry with Jordan because of Jeff's actions I almost gagged. And then Lydia says something about how hard that must be on Jordan. It's truly amazing how deluded can one person be.

Jordan responds by telling Lydia she is happy with Jeff's decision and even points out to Lydia that she(Lydia) is safe because of Jeff's decision. Jordan went on to explain that she understood the dynamics at play that would have placed her in jeopardy next week if Jessie had stayed.

Way to go Jordan. Beauty, integrity, loyalty, and more intelligence than many give you credit for possessing. Don't make the mistake of underestimating Jordan's ability to work out complex human dynamics issues. She's done it several times this season. It's a valuable strength few possess.

Monk

Great post Monk!!

Monk

Gotta say you are my favorite poster. Great insite.

Monk

Very well stated. And I liked the bluntness of Jordan saying all Kevin is gonna be is their little bitch now (talking about with Chima and the other girls ) :animated_rotfl:

I really want Jordan to win HOH this time .

Well if anyone doesn't think Jordan is stupid surely they have to agree she is ignorant...

To call someone ignorant one would have to use specifics. I.e., Jordan was ignorant of Jeff having the coup d'etat. In that case, they were all ignorant (except for Jeff), since nobody knew for sure who had it.

I am definitely one of those "anyone" who does not think that Jordan is stupid.

is it final four yet?

I'm another "anyone" who doesn't think Jordan is stupid or ignorant. So far, she has picked up on & been aware of almost everything going on, you can tell when she talks to Jeff, alone...........I'm not even sure she wasn't aware of Jeff having the power & played that............from what I've observed (as a sp. ed. teacher) she may have a learning disability relating to math concepts, THAT doesn't make her stupid or ignorant.

"Bless her heart" :angel_not:

Archived