* Michele *

CeCiMom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is interesting about Michele running to King Jessie?

Nothing. She didn't need to volunteer that information.

Had she NOT volunteered it she could have worked both sides. Since she did, she now MUST stay on Jesse's side and if Jordan, Jeff, Kevin or Lydia wins HoH Jesse can just let them know Michelle sold them out and throw her under a bus.

She's not very street or game smart.

It would have been so much smarter to hold on to what you know. I don't get what these people feel the "need" to share everything they see, hear, know. You're playing a game here, keep some cards to yourself.

Idiots.

I can't help but wonder if, since Michelle is such an awkward wallflower, that the reason she outed them is to be more "popular" and paid attention to.

I can't believe she is so stupid. Since she is the last one to crawl up Jessie's butt, who does she think is going to be the first one he craps out?

hahahaha this is gross but very true. She's awkward and doesn't have much game play. I watched BBAD and her convo with Jessie wasn't constructive...she just looked dumb. I'd like to see how far she goes. She may make it a couple of weeks since there are bigger targets but no one really cares if she leaves..

i think michelle will be around for awhile

the next few weeks will be them going after the pairs

She isn't that bright, is she?? She is confiding in Ronnie because she feels he has the ability to carry her to the end. What a nutcase she is!!

Between the 2 of them, Michelle, and Lydia!

Jessie and, the yapping chihuahua hoodrat Gnat might as well have the house secretly bugged ,where they hear every single conversation in the house!

Oh I forgot ratboy (ronnie) he tells everything he hears,plus like Gnat just makes sh*t UP that never happened!

I can't help but wonder if, since Michelle is such an awkward wallflower, that the reason she outed them is to be more "popular" and paid attention to.

Doubt it, I dont think she cares. I think it was more along the lines of getting off the sinking Jeff and Jordan ship, but she played her cards way too early. Still, if its true the cliques get broken up Thursday itll be interesting to see how she positions herself, I dont think she would hesitate for a minute to put up Ronnie or Jessie before taking on Jeff. On a side note, I think its hilarious how people have turned on her. First she isnt playing the game, next she's playing the game but not playing to benefit the JJ final 2 agenda LOL. Now I understand how Eric BB8 fans felt.....

First she isnt playing the game, next she's playing the game but not playing to benefit the JJ final 2 agenda LOL.

i notice this on two boards if you arent playing to help jeff and jordan you are :bash:

me i bash universally both sides in realms of gameplay

but i do see the cut throatness i thought she was lacking before

Oh probably a lie that Ronnie told her. Ronnie is really good at turning people against each other. Why they believe Ronnie I will never understand.

Thanks for the details, I just remeber her getting very angry and saying she would put him up. There are people who have treated her worse so I don't know why she is that mad at him. Maybe she is not and just wants an excuse to vote Jeff out to be aligned with the athletes.

It would be stupid of Michele to target someone that is already a target.

But if Lydia won HOH Jessie might have her put up Jeff and Michelle. (since he seems to still control her)

:animated_rotfl: That is too funny!!! I'm at work and was laughing hysterically!!!

Reminds me of that chewing gum commercial where they make the characters do things that makes them really really dirty and the gum still makes their teeth sparkle!! The women is British.

I hate the way she acted about winning. Saying, it wasn't luck even after she took an envelope. She is a loser.

Archived