* Michele *

CeCiMom

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like Michele and had high hopes for her when she decided to turn against her own clique member Chima. As of late though, she awlays seems to be in a daze and almost all her conversations with any HG are awkward.

She does liven up when the booze is flowing...Maybe the DR should give her a shot of something every couple hours so she can start playing instead of just moping around all day. She's seem to be giving everyone the "wierd' vibe lately also...

That's the truth. Her conversation with Jeff the other morning was really, really awkward. It was as if she expected Jeff to read her mind and then got mad because he couldn't. She started the whole "it's not fair that chima and I don't compete for hoh" thing, then lied and said she didn't.

As far as the game goes, yes - I agree with this. But she sure has no problem telling everyone about her sex life or discussing sex in detail! 2202.gif I dunno, maybe she thought this would win her friends? All is does is make me wanna vomit.

Me too. I've no problem with anyone who's a freak in the sack, but the whole world doesn't need to know. Can't anything be sacred anymore?? Like a person's sex life? What does she expect to gain by the world knowing? A freaky sex fan club maybe?

OK, guys, this isn't from me, but a female acquaintance of mine asked me if Michelle ever washed her hair. I told her Michelle must just wear it simply with a tad of vaseline/brylcream. I agree with Jordan who said a while back Michelle just needs a makeover.

To me, she's fatal-attracion-freaky. I fear for Jeff & Jordan.

When I watch the live feeds, I'm usually multi-tasking. So, when they were playing Truth or Dare yesterday, I lost track of events. Next thing I know, she's cuddling up to Jeff in the green room, and I'm like, "WTF, Glenn Close!"

Michele and Jessie up in HOH and Jessie telling her she was never a target. She is all sucking up big time to Jessie and saying she would not put him up. She gives him a big hug. She is telling Jessie he has good values. She is gushing with Jessie.

Jessie says he doesn't know who he is putting up. He said it will be up to her or something about them working together.

I wish Michele would stop her giggling.

Laura was looking for a home and she found it. She'll say Casey because that's what Jessie wants and she knows it.

i still think next week it will be jordan and michelle if athletes gets hoh

michelle winning a comp will make them want to get her out more

Just like Jessie to tell Michelle he's gonna give her the "power" to put up who she wants.........sure, after he manipulates her into picking who HE wants, he's gonna turn around blame her for the pick.............classic Jesse

She should just say to Jessie, put up Ronnie and be done with it. Now is not the time to be over thinking game play. But, the big BUT, will Jessie do what she asks? I doubt it.

If I remember correctly Michele and Ronnie hate each other right?

How does she know that Jessie will nominate the person she chooses as a replacement anyway? Isn't it his choice to choose the replacement nom? I wouldn't trust him and if she's as smart as her cliques title suggests then she shouldn't trust him either.

How does she know that Jessie will nominate the person she chooses as a replacement anyway? Isn't it his choice to choose the replacement nom? I wouldn't trust him and if she's as smart as her cliques title suggests then she shouldn't trust him either.

Exactly Ginger...Jesse is feeling her out ... she should tell him ... all I know about this game is that I can veto myself and its your choice since your HOH.....

btw, IMO it don't take brains to have trust in people...you can be as book smart and people stupid....

She should hate him, he always blamed her for everything.

Ronnie is already throwing her under the bus AGAIN with Chima. He's vile towards Michelle! but I don't think she believes what people are telling her he said about her. She's turned out to be a stupid, wanna-be-sexy, idiot. Can't stand to listen to her discuss her friggin sex life? EWWWwwwww...and I don't think any of the other HG's want to hear about it either. 2202.gif

Archived