BB11 boredom

wynchgo

Are you bored?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Are you enjoying this season so far?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Will you continue to watch after Thursday if it's not exciting?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

This season is really putting me to sleep and reminds me so much of last season. I stopped watching after the first 2 evictions. Where and how are they picking these HGs? Every year they say "this is the best season yet" and the cast is "an interesting group of people". I'm sorry but I don't see it.

What are your thoughts?

I'm enjoying it as much as any season so far....and I've watched all seasons.

Usually I dislike most of the hgs...this season is no different in that regard. Making snide comments about some of them makes me happy....for some odd reason.

The few tv shows that have been on haven't been anything special so far. I don't get BBAD, and from what I'm hearing/seen...it hasn't been good either. I think most of the real drama/action has happened at times when BBAD is not airing...so feeds and video clips are really necessary to help to know what's happening and get max enjoyment from the show.

For only being on a few weeks so far...there has been a lot of blowups and game play...which is what I enjoy seeing. Mostly though...I enjoy posting/ranting on the boards and playing the prediction challenge game. All combined...I'm having fun.

Jesse has made this season bad for me. I am disgusted everytime I see him or hear someone talk about what Jesse whats or doesn't want. If it should get to the point that Jordan, Jeff and Michelle are gone, I think that will be the end for me.

I'm still trying to recover from Jessie getting another shot and nobody having a problem with that (except Jeff)..

Jeff is the only reason I'm still watching, when he gets booted I'll be finding something else to do. Cannot stand "the Jessie Show".....

I just hope that the "other" side gets a chance to be HoH and make Chima, Lydia, Kevin and Nat sweat. I predict that if Jeff or Jordan win HoH you will hear whining and complaining like never before. but then again it will just be a replay of Jordan, Jeff, Laura & Caseys pity party outside on the patio set. The incessant whining and moaning makes me wonder why they even signed up to be on BB11 Heres to a CBS twist that boots them all out and brings in a new cast of house guests.

I can't beleive they brought Jessie back and ruined this whole show. He was a tool last year and he's still one. He needs to go and get a real job now. Jesse you're 15 minutes are up!

And this crap with Ronnie hiding in the HOH. Where did they find this wimp? How old are you Ronnie? Not 8 that's for sure. Put your big boy panties on and quit your wimpering.

Jordan and Jeff crack me up - Jeff because of his personality and Jordan cause when she gets something you can see the lightbulb go off over her head.

It was bad enough that we had to look BB9 James' vile tatoos, now we have the other extreme with Lydia - really Hello Kitty - what goes thru your head when you walk into a tatoo studio and say I would like Hello Kitty tatooed PERMANETLY on my body. And what's all that other monkey stuff? Is this what 20 somethings do now? tatoo wierd crap on their bodies. I have no problem with tatoos I have problems with stupid tatoos.

Kevin - are you really gay? I know straight men gayer acting than you!

Chima - first of all girl what is up with that hair? And STOP LAUGHING at everything it's not really funny. And the diva act has got to go - I would smacked (metaphorically) that loud obnoxious mouth on day one.

Casey - you're white and almost 40 - you're not fooling anybody that you're having a mid-life crisis.

Michele - you are lucky that this is one stupid group - 18? come on give me a break

Laura and Russell and Michelle - thanks for finally getting a clue

PS - sorry once I started I couldn't stop

PPS - like Jeff I can't spell

this season so far is better then last

well the first few weeks anyway i dont know if it will be able to hold on for the whole season

my post count is down i usually post more (80 or more post per day ) now i'll be lucky to break 20 but while season isnt bad per say

i think i maybe losing my bb love overall

mortys and jokers arent keeping me stimulated enough

american idol i am actually liking it more as the seasons goes on (mortys cheese cake prediction game and the opinions of others on contestants) but bb is just too involve to keep up with everything

american idol is just two days a week and done

bb the mystery of what will happen next isnt there

bb just by having the feeds i get spoiled and if i didnt have it i would be lost

american idol i still get surprised

bb not so much

truth be told i had more fun during the american idol season posting here then i am currently now

i have the feeds but i havent turned it on since sunday

i only continue to watch it because i am so use to dedicating 3 months to bb but idk this or next season if i dont get that bb love back maybe my last season watching

i hope more folks would stick around mortys for american idol and keep me and the gang company

as a show i am liking it much better then bb

bb gets the most traffic here but i wished american idol would get the same

kayo i am coming for you next season american idol :animated_bouncy:

I thought the hg's were more tolerable last season. I think it's because they were a little older.

I think Jessie coming back completely changed this season. I still don't understand what the point is. They should've just brought a new 13th hg. I think the whole clique twist is pointless as well. Hopefully new alliances will form and the house won't be divided in two, it's more interesting that way.

I agree that having Jesse in the house makes it a real "loser" season. His "Mafia MaMa" gets on my nerves. I want a double evition w/both of them going home---then the house will improve. Jeff, Jordon and Casey are my favs. I hope they split up the cliques this Thursday.

Sorry meant Rachael or whatever her name is - I'm so bored I can't remember

HOly crap I meant Natalie. And how many words could I have left out of that post.

This season sucks so bad I can't type anymore.... It almost makes me wish they had brought BB9 Natalie back with her counting and whining and all that other crazy stuff she did

Season six was the last good season.

All Stars was OK but I got the feeling those guys really didn't care all that much to be there.

It's been downhill since then. The worst season I think was when evil Dick won. I thought Eric was clearly the best in that house.

I think if anyone deserved a second shot at this game it was Eric.

I also have come to despise the fact that they give away the first HOH now adays.

I say give it time, BB will have to lift that clique twist soon, then it'll be all out WAR in that house.. last season was boring as hell for me then it got really good after Jessie was evicted!

Archived