What would you like to see on a banner over BB house

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CHIMA - How's that book "The Secret" been workin' out for ya??

Well she has been putting mean bad vibe's out into the world and she is going to get put on the block.....so I think it is actually working like it says it does! haha

(sorry, I know this is a banner thread, but had to comment on her ridiculousness!)

Banner: CH(E)-IMA at least say your name right!

Today I heard a story on the radio about the earlier seasons of Big Brother (before they moved the house to a different lot). I guess that the backyard faced a large condo building and the people that lived in the building would hang up signs off their balconies giving the hamsters advice, etc. They also used to make paper planes and try to send them over into the backyard. I guess they got sick of the interference and switched locations.

Sort of off topic........sorry

ETA: The hosts were also joking that BB should do a real twist and send the Menendez Brothers in the house. Or do a mixture of BB and Harper's Island. Every week they vote to kill off someone. LMAO. Okay that's totally off topic.

ETA: The hosts were also joking that BB should do a real twist and send the Menendez Brothers in the house. Or do a mixture of BB and Harper's Island. Every week they vote to kill off someone. LMAO. Okay that's totally off topic.

That basically happened when Jesse was evicted, or at least thats the message I got from the crybabys the few days after.

:laugh4:

Archived