What would you like to see on a banner over BB house

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The game is called Simon Says not Jesse says you idiots.

"RUSSELL,--IT WAS YOUR ALLIANCE & RONNIE THAT WANTED TO BACKDOOR YOU!!"

"LYDIA,-- JESSIE & HIS LOVER NAT MAKE FUN OF YOU CONSTANTLY!!"

"NAT IS REALLY 24, NOT 18"

"JEFF, JORDAN, LAURA, CASEY, & MICHELLE ARE THE HONEST ONES THERE AND AMERICA LOVES THEM!!"

"RONNIE---YOUR WIFE SAID TO GROW A PAIR BEFORE U COME HOME OR U WONT BE GETTING ANY FROM HER!!"

What was the name of the movie where the gang guy was clicking the pop bottles together yelling "Warriors! Come out to play-ay!" I can't help thinking of Russell standing in kitchen yelling "Ronnie, come out to play-ay!"

HG's wake up Russ & Jessie allied with Ronnie the Rat

What happened Sue?

When it appeared most went to bed, first Russ went up to Rat's room and told him everything he is doing is an act! That Rat should not take it personal, that he and him are still cool.

Then Nat went up and took him something, then Jesse went up along with Lydia...they told him all about EVERYTHING!! They have all four been sneaking him food and conversation....

Ronnie is really gunning for Casey and Jeff now!

What was the name of the movie where the gang guy was clicking the pop bottles together yelling "Warriors! Come out to play-ay!" I can't help thinking of Russell standing in kitchen yelling "Ronnie, come out to play-ay!"

It was "Warriors" I just saw it recently, i love that movie, now my teen son does too.

It was "Warriors" I just saw it recently, i love that movie, now my teen son does too.

Duh... I thought that might be the name but thought that since that line was the one that stood out for me in the movie, I was wrong. Thanks smassadi! :hurray:

Archived