Russell - BB 11

CeCiMom

Tonite's show made me dislike him even more.

Me too. Now we know who started the fight (with Jeff). Russell looked like he was on a roid rage. And Natalie needs a good slap across her dirty little kid mouth (18 my Aunt Fanny, liar liar pants on fire :fireman2: ) Wait, make that two slaps ...........three, four...... :fish:

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi there Methos, nice to see you, BUT CAPPY? you just gave me shivers and I know I'm going to have nightmares... :animated_rotfl:

Sorry about the nightmares but as soon as I saw this guy on tonight's episode, my wife and I looked and each other and both said "Cappy" almost in unison. :scared:

You know, this is the 11th version of this show and it still amazes me at the houseguests who think they have this whole game figured out and wrapped up in a single week. Will they never learn? :rolleyes:

I hope not because it makes it fun watching. :animated_bouncy:

Did he call Jeff a fag or did Jeff call him a fag? I was watching the argument on Youtube but I couldn't tell who was saying what. Plus I missed tonight's episode. :(

I believe Jeff called him a fag or he made some remark using that word. BB edited that out tonight tho. It wasn't shown. I read somewhere that Chima made some racist remark in her pov speech too but it was edited out. It was obvious BB edited her speech too.

He is scary and disgusting, I can't stand him, and that argument was so bogus. I was happy the way Jeff handled him. I would have laughed in his unshaven face, which looks like dirt on him, scuz bomb,lololol

Does Russell fancy himself an MMA fighter or what? I heard Jessie say that he wants to be a professional wrestler (probably because they don't test for roids). Just watching the blowup last night was hilarious. If someone said "Roid Rage" outloud, would his head have exploded?

I know he's trying to come off as a big bawler, but he just seems like someone who could be set off really easily. The perfect weapon...or tool.

Does Russell fancy himself an MMA fighter or what? I heard Jessie say that he wants to be a professional wrestler (probably because they don't test for roids). Just watching the blowup last night was hilarious. If someone said "Roid Rage" outloud, would his head have exploded?

I know he's trying to come off as a big bawler, but he just seems like someone who could be set off really easily. The perfect weapon...or tool.

My dh, who is generally mr. serious and rarely laughs (at stuff on tv anyway), literally busted out laughing when Jeff made that WWF remark on the show last night. It was hilarious. Jeff and Braden both crack me up.

I'll tell you how you deal with tough guys who can take some punishment in the MMA like Russel. IF he REALLY is in the MMA, he CAN take some hits to the face and whatnot. The way you deal with people like them is to put all your power behind a kick or punch directly to the testicles.

No man...and I mean NO man...can handle that.

Then again, his may be so shriveled from all the steroids that they may have regressed up into his stomach again.

P.S. - I don't consider that dirty fighting. I believe if you're in a fight you win by any means necessary. /shrug

I too have always thought that his face looked dirty. I don't understand how these people feel they can just bully other people they just met on BB. Sheesh, everybody wants to be like Evel Dick. He has set a precedence.

I personally know I couldn't be on BB. I would probably get my butt kicked because I would surely have slapped the crap out of Russell and Natalie the gnat. I just don't have the kind of patience that Jeff has. I guess not many people my age do.

Just got back, so I apologize if someone else has made this observation, but there's something about him that always makes me think of Vin Diesel!

Oh! BTW - Thank God there's an "ex" in front of that Yana! :eek:

If he was smart he'd try and clear the air with Jeff ... who would ever suspect the 2 of them being on the same team??? .... Suck it up!

That's not in the best interest of Jeff though.

Jeff is now better off letting the rest of his clique blow themselves up in their cockiness. The more Russell starts going after Jeff and Natalie pitches in, that takes the target off of Jeff. Remember that Russ, Jesse and Natalie can not nominate Jeff. If it came down to the last few weeks of the show those guys would boot Jeff first.

Jeff should throw the rest of the comps from here on out and allow the rest of the house to nominate his "clique". That gives him at least another three weeks in the house.

Russell reminds me of BB6 Eric (Crappy) ... especially the strutting gait

and... Gnat reminds me of BB6 Ivette... the Banty rooster

sometimes I feel like I'm watching a re-run :huh:

Very smart Chicken - I didn't think about that! Let the other cliques take out Jesse/Russ/Nat and if they happen to win another one, Jeff can't be touched. He's almost in a perfect position right now. Although there are others that I'm not so sure about their loyalties (Laura, Lydia etc.)

Hate to make predictions on who wins the next HOH. It's clearly dependant on the comp type. Right now I think Jesse and Russell are sitting ducks. Jeff's best interest is to throw every comp right now which I don't think he has a problem doing.

Russell or Jesse goes a lot of people in that house are in hot water. Ronnie and Lydia are most likely next.

Some non-athlete last night was discussing game with another non athelete and they sounded like Jesse was "the boss"..sorry, I can't remember who they were, but HGs so need to put Russell vs Jesse and BD natalie

Some of them do act as if they believe Jesse is the boss. If this was survivor, he'd be out on his butt next week. He had his chance and blew it. There's no way they should NOT be thinking about getting him out of the house.

I'm surprised at Russell. I thought he would be the one to lead the troops. Oh well.

Archived