Russell - BB 11

CeCiMom

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've only now had the chance to sit back and watch the fight that I missed yesterday. All I can say is that wow, I really don't get it. Why be angry?

Russell, your team won POV. Your team still has the HOH power. Why get so angry over the fact that someone can't spell "technotronic"... maybe he can but chose not to because he wasn't sure where you all stood since you never talk to him. Maybe he can but under the pressure messed up. Regardless, it's not a big deal. In all fairness, "shotgun" really is super easy to spell. Jeff had two "ck" sounds... one was the "ch", the other was just the "c". Maybe spelling just isn't his thing. For all you know he was in a remedial class growing up. Seriously, if ever you read this one day, lighten up.

Eventually they'll be a challenge that you won't excel in. If you happen to be of the very rare nature where you're gifted in everything (because Lord knows you must be swift to be able to spell 'shotgun') then good for you. Until then f_ck off. Come on quick, tell me what letter is missing. You're smart!

Can't stand him. But then again I can't stand that musclehead type anyway. He thinks he's the master power in the game. That is always a big mistake, but it's up to the rest of them to realize it and take him down.

The only way to get to a guy like this (Cappy anyone?) is to discuss his height. "Ah, whatsa matter? Do you feel threatened by the really big, TALL guys who are much better looking than you?" (which is why he wants Jeff & Braden out) He not only has roid-rage, he has a ton of insecurities about himself, everyone can see it.

I agree he has insecurities and issues. He seems to have a reasonable amount of intelligence however he really is not very social or personable. The only reason why people talk to him is game related and because he is in the current power group. It'll be interesting to see him when he doesn't have the power...I'm guessing he'll be throwing tantrums and threatening/intimidating...rather than using logic and good strategy.

I'm not sure if they are really friends....but from early on they have talked about working together...including Jessie. A few times they have met secretly to confirm they are on the same page...it's always been real brief...except for now when they are the only 2 up in the back yard they can talk freely.

I just hate how cocky this guy is and how he thinks that he is running the show. Seriously, get over yourself.

On BBAD last nite most were sitting in the back yard discussing where they had lived.

Russell, blah blah and Italy. Casey say what city.............long pregnant pause........ I'm like WTF, then Russell says Sicily. At least that's the way I heard it. This guy is as smart as a box of rocks. :shocking:

Well, I let a couple of seasons get by me and didn't get a chance to watch hardly any at all. Now, I get set to get back into some BB and what do I see? The reincarnation of Cappy. Dear god. Once was more than enough. :dontgetit:

btw...I still see some familiar faces here. :animated_wave:

Well, I let a couple of seasons get by me and didn't get a chance to watch hardly any at all. Now, I get set to get back into some BB and what do I see? The reincarnation of Cappy. Dear god. Once was more than enough. :dontgetit:

btw...I still see some familiar faces here. :animated_wave:

Hi there Methos, nice to see you, BUT CAPPY? you just gave me shivers and I know I'm going to have nightmares... :animated_rotfl:

Archived